Author Topic: Erratic Posting ahead  (Read 1957 times)

Abderus

Erratic Posting ahead
« on: October 22, 2008, 10:26:35 PM »
Whoot, London was neat-o but I didn\'t sleep the last night because I had to leave for the aiport to catch my flight at 2:50am on Tuesday. Then I had to go to two afternoon classes, and then had to help my relatives arrive from the airport and get them to and settled into their hotel. Today I slept through my first class, being so tired, and now have a bunch of crap I need to make up. Also I have a paper due tomorrow (kinda sorta haven\'t started that) and I also have a philosophy presentation tomorrow evening (haven\'t started that either.) THEN on Friday morning early I have to shuffle myself and relatives onto a train to Florence for Friday night, returning late on Saturday.....

Soooooo I\'ll be posting when I can. I swears I be not abandoning da Infusco! It\'s just going to be busy for me for a few days. Or, for all my excuses, I might just end up typing replies when I should be writing my paper tonight or something. Either way, goal will to have replied once before I leave for Florence, at the very least.

But if not, please don\'t eat meh :no:

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Erratic Posting ahead
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 05:58:19 AM »
OMG Abderus, Infusco can wait and by the sound of it, Infusco SHOULD wait!  Your education is by far more important and you\'ve been naughty and procrastinated :o so we\'ll be patient while you get yourself sorted. :cool:

Those relatives have great timing.  Good luck with everything you\'ve got juggling :D
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 06:44:04 AM »
*nibbles on a knuckle, just because you\'re tasty* :licklips:

:wife: Oh, go and sort your life out already! :whip:  It\'s more important.

We\'ll be here when you get back... we\'re always here... in the cupboard... or under the rug... or behind the bed... somewhere... or other :shifty:

:blowkiss:

Abderus

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:20:27 AM »
I lurve you guys :smitten:

...and it turns out I don\'t have time to post before I leave *shields self* Pweese-dun-hoirt-meh!

But I will catch up on posties on the Day of Sun, dass-fer-shur.

Ohyah, and EO, I\'m super excited to type up my reply (I wrote it in my head like five days ago, just haven\'t had the time to sit down and type it out) so DON\'T LIKE DECIDE TO EVAPORATE OR ANYTHING. At least, wait until after I postie :blink:

Okay, supa-hypa espresso-shot Abderus needs to go pack now--Ciao