Author Topic: New York, New York  (Read 81346 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: New York, New York
« Reply #645 on: December 18, 2009, 02:09:31 AM »
Themba glanced at Ben, wondering with startlement if he\'d picked up on his passing thought that that might be the only way he could change things and avoid detection by Anu; it seemed too convenient.  Maybe that\'s what the fledge wanted, though.  Maybe he was sorry - he\'d already admitted fault - and knew that he deserved punishment.  It was a step in the right direction.

"Fine.  I will," Themba growled and accelerated without any further speech.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: December 18, 2009, 07:50:06 AM »
It was no longer a matter of whether Themba believed anything had happened or not.  It was a matter of Ben behaving like he\'d done something wrong and deserved the consequences of it.  He both felt guilty and didn\'t, for he hadn\'t encouraged anything, wasn\'t going to do anything, but he hadn\'t stopped the touching either (even though it had been friendly and not sexual in any way).  

When they arrived back at the studios, Ben wordlessly went to Themba\'s rooms with the Ancient following behind (though he didn\'t look back to check).  The door was unlocked for him to enter freely, though he knew it would be locked after he passed through it - like it had been at the start (and then again more recently, as Themba\'s jealousy began to creep into paranoia).  As he walked towards the middle of the room, he pulled his long-sleeve t-shirt off and tossed it carelessly to the side over a chair arm before turning around to face the Ancient.

He felt stupidly like he was drifting through a dream.  Nothing seemed real, and even his own voice sounded hollow in his ears.

"Where do you want me?"

His detachment had never been so powerful, but then he supposed it was because he knew what was coming.  He doubted Themba would be satisfied until he made him bleed, and he assumed it would be nothing but painful.  Watching the Ancient move towards him (like a slow charge, he thought), he expected to be backhanded again.  He stood his ground though, fighting the urge to shrink away, not dropping eye contact and waiting for the inevitable.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 19, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »
"What is it you seek, huh?" the ancient asked instead, not answering the question asked of him as he tossed aside his keys and grabbed hold of Ben\'s face in his right hand.  He used this firm grip to propel the fledgling backwards, driving him into the bedroom while his left hand did the job of loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"I just don\'t understand you!  You start off telling me how you don\'t believe anyone else is worthy of you, yet lately all I ever see is you getting yourself into compromising situations with men who will degrade and disrespect you!  Is that what you want?  What I should do for you, to show you what it\'s like?" he demanded, his voice raised and sounding anguished as he backed Ben all the way up to the bed and shoved him harshly down onto it.  He landed on his back and Themba crawled on after him, straddling him as he continued to take his clothes off.

At first, he had not been sexually aroused by this prospective encounter, but the power of channelling his anger internally, so as not to alert Anu to his predicament, was funnelling it straight to his groin.  It was amazing, he\'d never felt this furious and this powerful all at the same time, and when he finally shoved his pants down, he sprang out like a spring-loaded spear, bursting to pierce.  It made him impatient.  He reached down and flipped Ben over, grabbing his arms and holding them in his left hand, pinned in the small of his back as he tore carelessly at the fledgling\'s pants.  He was hard enough that he didn\'t need lube, and he didn\'t intend to waste any more time.

"Let\'s see how much you want it after this," he growled, wrenching material aside like so much tissue paper (except it wouldn\'t feel so light and innocuous to Ben, whose waist it was being torn off).  "My horny little sex magnet."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: December 19, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »
With his face down on the blankets, unable to move because of how Themba was holding him.  With his pants out of the way, he imagined correctly that the Ancient wouldn\'t use lube with him, and figured the first thrust would hurt the most.  He was wrong, though when Themba pushed his rigid cock into him all the way to the hilt without preamble, the burning pain that came from it certainly felt like it couldn\'t get any worse.  With each hard thrust in and out though, it became more like sandpaper, making him feel raw and eliminating any potential pleasure he might\'ve got out of it.  It was like someone was ramming an inanimate object into him, like a metal pipe.  He wondered if it felt good to Themba and figured it must\'ve, because he stayed improbably hard, fucking him so forcefully that he was grunting with the effort.

Ben was making his own noises, though he was trying to hold them back.  His face was pressed against the blankets in such a way that if he\'d needed to breathe he would\'ve suffocated, but it managed to stifle his cries.  He couldn\'t remain quiet during this abuse, and it seemed to take forever.  He didn\'t want Themba to be satisfied that he was hurting him though, and so he turned those noises of pain into a word that he could shout out into the bed.  A word that might urge Themba on, or piss him off, but he did it to spite him anyway.  He yelled out \'yes!\' through clenched teeth, like it was good even though the complete opposite was true, and they both knew it.

He willed Themba to get his fill of it and cum, but as time passed and the rough ramming continued, he didn\'t know that the Ancient even could, and he would be at his mercy for when Themba decided to stop.  Eventually it did end, and he couldn\'t feel anything in his ass except for a raw, throbbing pain, and didn\'t know if Themba had finally orgasmed or if he\'d just stopped (meaning more might happen, if his cock was still rock hard).  He also wasn\'t aware that the blankets he\'d buried his face into were wet with his tears.

His hands were released and he moved them to his sides, realising his shoulders were aching from the position of being held there.  He brought his hands to a position that he could lift himself up and then over, resting on his back, supported by his elbows.  He saw Themba directly in front of him, still erect like he hadn\'t just fucked Ben raw, and sat up properly so that the African\'s hard-on was right in front of his face.  He didn\'t want to look up at Themba\'s face, to see what kind of expression was on there, and while still looking at Themba\'s impossibly straining cock, his hand floated up to hold it and point it down a little so that he could bring his mouth to it.

His backside hurt like hell, but he figured Themba might be appeased by his obvious move to give him a blowjob.  He would try and get him to cum, so that at least he would be satisfied physically as well as emotionally. Depending on whether Themba would let him work his tongue around him, or if he\'d move away.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 20, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »
The martyrdom had kept him rigid but he\'d not enjoyed being so rough with Ben - he was satisfied that the fledgling understood how greatly displeased he was with him, however, for they were both raw from the rutting.  Still, it was a lesson taught and he\'d had the willpower to do it, so that was marginally satisfying.

Seeing his pretty face changed it, though.  The sense of power faded and his heart softened to see that lovely countenance coming closer.  For some reason, the thought of Ben taking him in his mouth horrified him and he grabbed a fistful of blonde from atop the youngling\'s head, holding his face back and looking silently at him.

The moment stretched, thoughts racing through the ancient\'s mind as he stared at the young vampire looking back at him.  He believed he saw apology and regret in those beautiful silvery eyes and it caused his heart to swell.  "No," he said, pride and something very close to love filling him up as he took hold of his own erection in the hand not holding Ben\'s head, beginning to milk it.  "You\'ve done enough," he said quietly, letting go of the fledge\'s hair in order to slide his hand down his cheek and get a gentle grip on his jaw.

Holding Ben like this, staring into his repentant eyes, it took only a couple of minutes for his over-stimulated erection to burst and spray semen all over Ben\'s face.  His eyes closed briefly as his body bucked with the power of the ejaculation but they opened quickly enough.  He gazed over the mess he\'d made, feeling possessive and pleased with himself, his thumb sneaking over to the smear the pungent cream across Ben\'s lips and cheek.

"If only this would stay and my scent would identify you as mine.  We wouldn\'t have nearly as much trouble then," he sighed, regretful that his aroma would be washed off and fade.  The urge to mark Ben, as some animals marked their mate, was strong in him.  Deciding he would embrace defeat before it ambushed him, he then reached down and took Ben\'s hand, crawling backwards off the bed and intending to draw the blonde with him.  "Come.  Let us shower.  I will wash you."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 20, 2009, 06:23:24 PM »
At first he\'d thought Themba was angry with him, the way his hair was grabbed and his head pulled back, forced to look at the Ancient\'s face.  When he was spoken to so gently though, and seeing peripherally that Themba was taking care of himself with his own hand, he\'d thought the worst was over.  It was, but to feel Themba\'s sperm splash on his face and then rubbed into him leant to yet another sense of degradation.

Themba\'s announcement that Ben was his sparked a strange feeling in Ben\'s heart and gut.  He wanted to deny it, to argue it, but he wasn\'t courageous (or stupid) enough to do it.  He could taste Themba on his lips and kept them closed, not wanting to taste him (which was odd considering he\'d been prepared to blow him not a minute ago).

Ben followed Themba\'s lead, relieved that he could wash off, glad that the Ancient didn\'t want to keep his scent on him as long as possible - like he\'d said he\'d wanted to.  Walking turned out to be painful, he took small quick steps to not amplify the raw throbbing in his backside (though he thought it had already lessened from when it had begun, thanks to vampiric healing).  He was mostly passive in the shower but was careful to be clingy with Themba, enough so that the African wouldn\'t realise the conflict that was in his heart.  He wanted it to be over, he wanted to be released, and it was the first time in a while he\'d wanted it so badly.  He\'d become used to being Themba\'s little plaything, and was shocked at his own acceptance of it.  No more, though, he wouldn\'t accept it any longer.

The first chance he got was three weeks from the ownership-fucking (which was how Ben mentally referred to it).  Themba had become a great deal more relaxed, for Ben\'s constant closeness was a reassurance and finally a minor irritation.  Themba had left him during a shoot to make a number of phone calls, and Ben continued to pose with the other male model who was so professional he barely had two words to say.  In the changeroom things were a different story however, as Ben offered quite blatently to get on his knees and the other model (Franc, his name was) stared at him for a long moment before standing up straight with his pants around his ankles.  Ben did as promised, dropping to his knees and being as efficient as possible to get the guy off.  He managed fairly quickly too, swallowing as Franc shuddered and thrust erratically.  Ben borrowed his mouth wash and gargled the evidence away.  Later on, he earned a few more looks from Franc during the shoot, but no smiles and no extra words, like it hadn\'t really happened.  Themba returned towards the end of the shoot and even though Ben felt a little off, his calm exterior managed to let him get away with it.  It was a win for him - a minor one, and somewhat double-edged, but a win all the same.  He didn\'t belong to Themba, and blowing a stranger had proved it.

He got his next opportunity very soon after that, with Themba having to run an errand in his car.  Ben figured the drive would take half an hour there and back, which allowed an hour.  His first offer to a model was refused, but the photographer was a lot keener to sample what Ben had.  First his mouth, then his ass was claimed, and the rest of the shoot favoured Ben a great deal.  It turned out to be one of his better results yet.  Feeling cheap wasn\'t as prominent as feeling like he\'d trumped Themba, and after the shoot and a shower back home, he made sure Themba felt like he still owned him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 20, 2009, 10:37:51 PM »
Lying in his bed, cuddling with Ben after the fledgling had fed and they\'d made love, the ancient made a confession as he toyed with his companion\'s hair.

"Sometimes I wish it were just you and me.  That you could drink of my blood and be connected to me without any ramifications from the women... I wonder what it would be like to even live away from them, after all this time.  Tell me, how much money do you want to make out of modelling?" he queried, tilting his head so that he could peer more closely at Ben.

As far as he was concerned, he\'d bullied Ben into the job in the first place and now the youngling was looking to make his fortune.  Once that was done, perhaps the two of them could pick a new city to move to and just be together.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 21, 2009, 07:32:19 AM »
Ben was stunned.  So much so he couldn\'t immediately speak.  Themba was talking like they were going to be together for a very long time and that hadn\'t been the deal.

When he was asked the question about money, he couldn\'t stop an errant thought from surfacing.

Enough so that I can live on my own

He couldn\'t say that, but he thought it clearly enough that it was possible Themba heard it regardless.  He didn\'t wait too long before expanding on this thought, hoping Themba wouldn\'t get angry by it, especially after making his confession that he wanted to be with Ben and not with those he\'d been with since... forever.

"I want to be independent," Ben told him, which ran along the lines of his stray thought, and would hopefully put doubt in the Ancient\'s mind as to what his initial desire had really meant.  "I want to have enough so that I don\'t have to rely on anyone else to look after me."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 21, 2009, 09:59:03 AM »
Themba chuckled condescendingly.  "You make it sound like you feel you are a burden.  Truly, you are no trouble to look after - and you do need protecting, with your strange ideas about the world and all that functions within it," he murmured, brushing Ben\'s face with the backs of his fingers before his kissed his forehead tenderly.

"You should already have enough money to purchase yourself some property or assets for security; financial independence should just about be yours," he announced, sounding pleased - while making it clear that Ben\'s financial and emotional states of independence were two very different things and that he didn\'t believe the youngling was nearly as ready for the latter.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 21, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »
I\'ve done okay so far, he wanted to say, but couldn\'t, because he hadn\'t.  He\'d done terribly.  He\'d left home and failed everything he\'d tried after that, moving from dead-end job to dead-end job until Kerr had given him some hope to inject himself into vampire life, and then waking up in the desert already a vampire six days later.  Weird as hell, not knowing the three years in between, but they\'d also sounded like he\'d gone from loser-position to loser-position.  No wonder Kerr had preferred his lookalike to him.

He realised he was spiralling into a mental self-pity party, which was easy with Themba telling him he was mostly financially secure but still needed protection.  He read between the lines well enough to understand the implication.

"I\'d probably lose it all in bad investments," he said, unable to completely push away his negativity, but trying nonetheless.  He had no doubt Themba would offer to teach him, and while he was under Themba\'s rule and thumb, he would take advantage of everything the Ancient had to offer until he could squeeze out from between the bars of his cage and run away.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 21, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »
"Well, we\'d make sure you didn\'t, so you felt secure in that sense," Themba told the youngling dismissively, then he wriggled around so that he was able to peer more closely into Ben\'s face, the brevity of his tone relaying that what he said was entirely serious.

"Tell me; where would you live, if you could afford to live anywhere?" the deep-voiced ancient rumbled slowly.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 21, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »
Ben liked the promise given him, figuring he needed training in terms of money management now more than ever, thanks to his actually having his own now, and bundles of it.

When Themba turned to face him with serious expression, he wondered if he was going to be accused of thinking one thing and saying another, but a different question came up, and he realised Themba wasn\'t thinking badly (or suspiciously) of him at all.  His guilty conscience was making him see things that weren\'t there.

"Everywhere," he stated with the same brevity.  "I want to travel."

Modelling, of course, gave him access to that, but he didn\'t want to travel and work, he wanted to travel and sight-see.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 21, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »
A frown creased Themba\'s forehead and his voice had a thin note of impatience running through it when he spoke. "Yes, but where do you want to live? Where would you like your base to be, to travel from?" he insisted, deciding Ben wasn\'t understanding what he was getting at and that he would have to elaborate.

"I\'m offering to take you anywhere in the world; to find a place for just the two of us to start over in - once you\'re satisfied with the amount of money you\'ve earned from modelling, of course. Where would you like to move to? I think somewhere off this continent would be good - to, uh, promote a clean break," he hinted, gesturning towards the front door of his suite and the women beyond.

Themba was working overtime to keep these thoughts from the rest of his nest, for he wasn\'t certain it was the right move and he didn\'t want their input until he\'d broached things with Ben. It made him nervous, thinking about life without Anu in it, and the notion of separating his portion of the business they\'d been building up for centuries just made his brain ache but... he was beginning to feel claustrophobic with them circling he and Ben and he supposed that nothing was meant to last forever. Hence the reasoning behind vampires being abominations in the first place.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 21, 2009, 09:44:39 PM »
"Couldn\'t we just, keep moving?" he asked, not knowing any particular country to favour as a base point.  The only cities he knew were his home city and New York.  How could he know the best place to live if he hadn\'t seen anywhere?  "Could be somewhere for a few months, then move on," he suggested, figuring at some point he could simply skip ahead once he was familiar enough with the process and comfortable enough to be on his own.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 21, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »
Themba looked at Ben in such a way that the blonde couldn\'t avoid knowing he was greatly disappointed - he even made a point of sighing and pulling away from the youngling, telling him, "Never mind," to hammer home his point. Ben wasn\'t ready to settle down, was too young to contemplate the committment he envisioned, it was all too clear. The ancient could only hope that, with time, that would change.

~*~

Over the next three weeks, Themba was true to his word and he took a stronger hand in helping Ben get a handle on his finances and arrange for some investments to be made. They started off conservatively, for even though Ben now had a small fortune in terms of his total bank balance, it was only a drop in the pond compared to what Themba felt he should have to live the life he wanted and deserved. Together, they set what he had up to garner him everything he would need, and all it would take was some time for certain things to mature (namely Ben, in Themba\'s opinion, but e didn\'t ever say as much).

Ben\'s modelling appointments continued incessantly (a great surprise for someone so relatively new to the industry) and Themba was given cause to laugh heartily - and then threaten nastily - when he heard some whispers about Ben being a slut on one particular location. The manager in him quelled the jealous lover in him and put that nonsensical claim out like so much trash caught on fire in a waste paper basket. He left the office shaking his head and wondering what the jealous models would come up with next to try and undermine Ben\'s sterling reputation.

It was during the fourth week when an unexpected visitor arrived at the studio, managing to find his way to the front doors of the business and make his way upstairs to the offices without impediment. He was dressed impeccably in his Armani tuxedo, earning appreciative looks from Holly as he approached the desk. The smile she wore was very accommodating, putting him at ease even though he sensed a kindred somewhat older than himself.

"Hello, I\'m Kerr Galvin," he introduced himself charmingly and she recognised his accent straight away. "This may sound odd, but I sense my fledgling, Ben, in this building and I\'d like to catch up with him while I\'m in town?" he queried, not sure why he was asking to see Ben, rather than inviting himself in, but it might have had something to do with the look on her face. It had shifted gradually from curious and welcoming to shuttered and uncertain with every progressive word out of his mouth.

"Oh dear," she said, when the silence had stretched into an awkward one that had him tensing with the sensation that something was wrong. "I\'ll just get someone who can help you," she declared in her uncultured English accent but she didn\'t use the telephone; his mind buzzed, knowing she\'d sent some sort of distress call through the warehouse. It didn\'t make him feel any better about being here and the scare he\'d had from Ben all those months ago was prominent in his mind as Holly looked over his shoulder in relief.

Turning, Kerr saw a truly amazing-looking woman floating down the carpeted hallway towards him, but he couldn\'t look at her for long, because her age overwhelmed him and forced him to one knee before her, his gaze directed at the ground as near to her Blahnik-cossetted feet as he dared. "My lady," he breathed, his head swimming with the power and majesty of her, the wonderment she instilled in him and the feelings of worship her ancient blood evoked.

"Rise," Anu instructed Kerr, placing a hand upon his shoulder to fully communicate the order, well pleased by his deference. So few gentlemen and even fewer respectful kindred existed these days that she couldn\'t help but feel positively towards such a reverential display. She deserved it, of course. "You\'ve come to extract the poison, to take your fledgling away?" she queried without preamble.

Kerr blinked as he got to his feet (feeling a little unsteady still, to be looking into her alert black eyes), unsure what she meant and already regretting disappointing her. "No, I just wanted to visit with him, to check that he\'s alright while I\'m in town." The way he kept saying it was deliberate - like he was in New York on business and just happened to have decided to travel to this part of the town to catch up with his fledgling.

It was far from the truth, of course; he was here specifically to see his ex lover, to ensure that he was alright and happy and reassure himself that committing to Jenna was the next logical step in their relationship. It had been a few months, they\'d holidayed together and spent more or less every bit of their free time in one another\'s company. Kerr\'s schedule had finally cleared up (since he\'d finished fighting a cause that he still didn\'t believe in completey) and he\'d left without telling his current lover where he was going or why. She was happy with the status quo of their relationship but he was aware that he was still reserving a great big section of himself, just in case; his heart. He didn\'t believe it was fair, so he\'d come here to see what could be done about it.

In a perfect world, Ben would exit the building, floating on a cloud of happiness and gabbling about the new love he\'d found so that Kerr could put aside these feelings of guilt (as if he was still cheating on Ben with Jenna, after all this time!) and their relationship well and truly behind him. Somehow, though, he already got the feeling that things wouldn\'t turn out to be quite that easy.

"I\'m sorry, poison did you say?" he couldn\'t help repeating, seeing as she was merely staring at him. The buzz of mental communication was heavy in the air, though (and he suspected correctly that she was allowing him to feel that, as a courtesy, even if she didn\'t allow him the particulars) and so he didn\'t properly expect an answer on the spot.

Anu was communicating directly with Themba as it happened, telling him that his little pet\'s owner was here to collect it. Themba bristled against the callous wording and they sparred mentally for a few moments, him refusing to acknowledge her impertinence until Ben was referred to with a modicum of respect. That didn\'t come, but Anu did insist that he release his pet immediately, so that its sire could take it away. Themba refused, and so Anu turned on him, giving nothing away as she stood there calmly before Kerr, but mentally reading Themba the riot act in front of Holly and Li.

It became something of an intervention and the three of them versus his mind meant that they quickly dug up all that he\'d been hiding from them. Incensed, Anu ordered that Themba send the childe out, so that it could have some time with its sire, while they all had some time to themselves to resolve these enormous issues. She and the other women deserved more respect than he\'d shown, she told him, and forced his hand on the matter. Themba was somewhat petulant about it but admitted that he\'d wanted to send the fledgling back to his old sire in order for him to say goodbye before they left, anyway. Anu didn\'t respond to such direct provocation.

"Keep it for two weeks," she told Kerr austerely. "It will be out as soon as its bags is packed. When you return here with it, expect to be told that you will be responsible for it permanently," she warned, and turned on her heel to travel down the hallway. Holly followed hastily.

Kerr\'s stumbling questions went unanswered as the two women left him in the lobby of a very tidy business, leaving him to stare at the pretty water feature in a thoroughly nonplussed (and not at all calmed) way. Suddenly, he felt he was freefalling, like he\'d accidentally tumbled out of his plane on the flight here and that this couldn\'t be happening; had a woman that he felt to be as old - if not older - than Lazarus just referred to Ben as \'it\' and told him to take care of his fledgling for two weeks, after which he\'d likely bring him back to fin Ben\'s ties with her dissolved? What sort of bizarre situation was his fledgling living in, anyway? Anu didn\'t seem to like him much... but why take two weeks to make that sort of final decision?

It was all very confusing and had him frowning in consternation when the door at the end of the hall finally opened ten minutes later. He\'d completely forgotten the poses he\'d been going to adopt, to best show off his newly-cut hair and clean-shaven face, now that he\'d been given this package to deal with. All he could do was look worriedly towards Ben, unaware that he\'d been turned out of Themba\'s suites tersely - though the African\'s fierceness had been directed at Anu, not at Ben, a fact that became clear when the large black man had clasped the youngling close to his chest and whispered that he would fight for the two of them and when Ben returned from his farewell time with Kerr, the two of them would be free, once and for all!

The closer Ben got to him, however, the more thoughts crowded into his mind - the image of Ben splayed wantonly across a magazine page (as presented to him by Ash - complete with a dried semen stain to prove Digital\'s prediction of spilled seed correct), the one of his lovely eyes highlighted on a two-storey billboard that he\'d seen when he drove into the city from the airport - yet the more emotional he became. His mind was awhirl with worry, fears, nerves and a love that he\'d dug a hole inside himself to bury, but all he wanted to do was hold him.

Not thinking about whether such an action would be welcomed, Kerr slid his hands from his pockets and was suddenly racing down the hallway towards his fledgling so that he could throw his arms around him and cover his face with kisses, exclaiming his name once and not not niticing that he was grinning broadly even as tears slid down his cheeks, pressed out of him by the emotions overwhelming his heart.