Author Topic: ALTERNATE: All The King\'s Boys  (Read 28143 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: PARALLEL: All The King\'s Boys
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 11:56:21 AM »
"Well... I don\'t really know but... it just makes me uncomfortable to think that this house was created as it is, a hundred years ago, with no mental influence in it whatsoever and it\'s balanced.  Introducing those abilities - even in the most honest and upstanding gentlemen - might well skew the balance of power... towards Rigby, basically.  With the skills Sawyl\'s teaching him... he can do anything he likes to people, force them to do anything he wants and there could be no repercussions... especially if Sawyl teaches him to access memories and alter them.  I suppose, in some ways, it will be a good thing if we leave before that happens," he mused, gnawing his lip as he watched Ben.

He felt guilty, because it sounded like he was casting aspersions on Rigby and he had no experience with the man that had indicated he was untrustworthy in any way.  It was unfair of him to worry that a powerful weapon was being put into the man\'s hands when he couldn\'t be certain he would misuse it; he just had a feeling.

"Ah well," he dismissed, trying to lighten the mood with a smile as he stood up and took Ben\'s hand.  "How about you get me out of here so I can walk you to your room and steal a goodnight kiss, hmm?" he teased.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »
Ben chewed on the information offered him also.  If it was true that Lazarus didn\'t use any mental powers, then Rigby would be the dominant force in the household.  He didn\'t know Rigby well enough to know how loyal he was to Lazarus, but he certainly did know that Rigby didn\'t think much of him.

At the request to be led out and have a goodnight kiss, Ben\'s thoughts skittered away where they could be looked at and analysed later while he smiled up at Kerr.

"Okay," he said agreeably, and took Kerr\'s hand in order to lead him out.

The night certainly had been a long one for Ben, and his time with Lazarus seemed more like a dream while his time with Kerr felt more real.  He didn\'t feel any different, even though now he knew what sex felt like, and was mildly surprised by the fact his knowing such a thing didn\'t really change him.

They were at the door of Ben\'s room in little time and he hesitated in the corridor.  Nobody was awake at this time of night, except for Lazarus and Rigby upstairs likely.  Lazarus normally invited two youths in one night - one to begin with and one to end with, and in between he would prowl the household while Rigby tended to be everywhere at once making sure everyone was doing their jobs.  There was a guilty feeling in the pit of his stomach about wanting Kerr to hold and touch him, on the same night that Lazarus had claimed him, yet it was dissipated by the fact he knew someone was with Lazarus now.  Still, the guilt didn\'t completely go away.

With a look cast over his shoulder at Kerr, he entered the room and held the door open for Kerr to follow him in.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »
Kerr entered the room with raised eyebrows, surprised that he hadn\'t been farewelled at Ben\'s door.  He felt compelled to admit his feelings, in fact.

"I was expecting something polite at the door, don\'t feel you should, uh, entertain me if you\'re too tired or too... uh... overwhelmed by it all," he said in his most conciliatory tone.

Still, even as he spoke, he was looking with interest around Ben\'s room and at the small bed therein, allowing Ben to manipulate him however and wherever he wanted, eager to lay with him and lose himself in those lips.  They were like an addiction, something he rarely stopped looking at and couldn\'t bear to be apart from for very long - he wasn\'t sure, in fact, how he\'d pull himself away to get up to his room, but pushed it aside as something to think about later... later.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
At the start of the night, Ben certainly hadn\'t wanted any intimacy.  He\'d not wished to blur the lines for himself and Kerr, but now that he\'d spent a great deal of time with the darker vampire, he\'d easily trumped the blonde.  Sex or no sex, it wasn\'t about who\'d claimed his body but who was beginning to claim his heart.  Kerr shared everything with him, while Lazarus guarded his time jealously.

"I don\'t feel like I have to," Ben admonished, closing the door behind Kerr after the vampire stepped in before looking at him a little more shyly now that they were in privacy.  "I was hoping we could just,"

kiss

"for a little bit that we could,"

taste each other\'s mouths
kiss until our lips tingle for hours after
be close

"um, hold each other in my bed," he finished, not daring to speak of what he really wanted, figuring they\'d probably naturally come to that anyway.

He gave Kerr a broad smile, unable to contain his excitement of being close to the being he was most attracted to, shining through even beyond his shy exterior.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »
Kerr giggled and strolled up to Ben, grasping his face in his hands as he leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips.  He then leaned to the side and whispered in the boy\'s ear: "I can hear your thoughts, remember?"

At Ben\'s blush, he picked him up and walked him to the bed, tumbling down upon it with him, a mess of arms and legs tangling around four perfectly synchronised lips that knew exactly what they wanted.  Kerr was hungry to taste the mortal and his every move was met with brave enthusiasm.  Somehow, they settled on the small bed as best they could, in the quiet, unlit space, and forgot all about the world around them.  Everything for Kerr was once more Ben\'s lips, his taste, his tongue\'s texture and a very slow burning ache in his groin that was oh so pleasant when it bumped against anything on Ben.

It went on for at least an hour and Kerr began trying to say his farewells once the sting of the approaching sun was becoming more noticeable inside him.  He was quite certain this house was sun proofed as much as possible, but he knew he was wisest to be in his room when it rose properly.  Still, Ben\'s mouth was delectable and it took four false starts before he finally left the mortal to get a few scant hours of sleep before he had to begin his day routine, and hastened up the stairs with a very firm rod in his pants to make the ascent slightly trickier.

The broad grin faded somewhat on his face as he reached his floor and met a rather odd sight, however.  Rigby was leaning against his door and staring at him - the look made him feel almost like a common criminal and it was enough to draw him towards the youngling, a frown growing on his forehead.  "Ho there, Rigby," he greeted warily, "everything alright, then?"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2010, 09:01:20 PM »
Rigby took a slow glance along Kerr\'s body before his stare met the other vampire\'s, and he smiled without humour.

"Things are alright with me, and it seems things are alright with you," he said, not bothering to return the greeting in the most cordial way.  "If you play too much with the shiniest trophy, it might tarnish."

Not that he gave a shit if Ben went against Lazarus\' wishes (in fact he would prefer it that way), but he didn\'t like the bond Ben seemed to be forging with the newcomer after all that Lazarus had done for him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2010, 09:23:36 PM »
Kerr\'s lip curled with disdain at the wording and he stopped to stare down the younger vampire, his hands curling over one another in front of his crotch even as he gave Rigby a haughty look.

"Ben\'s not a trophy," he sneered.  "I just like spending time with him - and I won\'t tarnish him.  You and I both know that," he asserted, looking pointedly towards Lazarus\' door before regaining the youngling\'s stare.  "Surely it\'s none of your concern?"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 18, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »
"You\'re a guest in this house, and I don\'t want you taking advantage of the host\'s generosity," Rigby said, not backing down even though Kerr\'s age was superior.  He had his own righteous path to stride upon, defending Lazarus\' home and belongings from someone who felt he had to paw everything.

Invitation to take as he wished or not, Rigby wasn\'t going to let Kerr upset the balance.  He\'d sort out Ben if he couldn\'t sort out Kerr.

"That boy isn\'t your prize," Rigby continued.  "On the same night he\'s been plundered, it\'s bad taste to sample whatever riches were missed first time around."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 18, 2010, 09:52:04 PM »
Kerr\'s expression was horrified and outraged.  Even though it went against the grain to be such an extrovert, his hands moved and arrowed towards his groin, directing Rigby\'s attention there as he spat a rebuttal.

"Good grief!  You can plainly see that I\'ve plundered nothing!" he declared indignantly, his hands folding back upon themselves once more.  "I think it\'s bad taste that you imply things you know nothing about and I\'ll thank you not to make such assumptions in future!  Ben and I merely enjoy one another\'s company and we don\'t need to be having sex to do it!  I\'m not taking advantage of anyone, least of all my host!"

Realising that his voice was getting rather loud as the heat of embarrassment and indignation flamed through him, Kerr stopped himself saying anything further to deny the charges.  He was flustered, unused to these attentions and certainly not understanding such allegations when he\'d done nothing but what he\'d been told to do - by Lazarus himself!

Lazarus had also told Ben he didn\'t mind him spending time with Kerr and their union was more about yearning and conversation than capitulation and sex.  They truly did enjoy one another\'s company, in innocent and exciting ways; to suggest their friendship was just about sex was as gauche as it was false.

"I bid you good night," he told the younger vampire through stiff lips and moved to stride past him and into his own room with any dignity left about him to gather.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2010, 07:31:47 AM »
Rigby didn\'t bother to correct Kerr on his mistaken assumption. The plundering had been performed by Lazarus, with Kerr picking around the edges of whatever wasn\'t used. He\'d thought he\'d phrased it cleverly and his opinion of Kerr only lowered further when he couldn\'t even understand the insult correctly, rebutting with evidence of his erection, which only made Rigby want to comment further but he held his tongue. Once Kerr stalked away, Rigby disappeared into his own, where he had Eric waiting for him in his bed.

He would use Eric, Samuel and Avon to teach Ben a lesson about living in this house. Now that Ben\'s prize was taken, he was free to all others. Lazarus was sure to lose interest soon.

BETWEEN SERVING DINNERS AT the manor, Ben would often take a quick nightly walk through the maze and daydream. This was common knowledge, even though nobody was invited to join him (nor invited themselves), but he was often spied venturing in, and every now and then he was spotted at the fountain square, where he would be lying on a bench staring up at the stars in the sky while the frog fountain gushed water nearby. There were a few small niches to hang around in, but the fountain was reported as Ben\'s favourite spot. During the day he\'d be in the topiary court, but at the beginning of the night he\'d be at the fountain, because it wasn\'t very deep into the maze and he would have to return for the next dinner shift twenty minutes later.

Rigby used this information well.

Ben was strolling without haste, rounding the corners he knew so well, taking himself to his favourite spot at night. The fountain was lit from beneath the water, making the frog statue within look like some kind of fairytale. He supposed it was from a child\'s story, because it had a tophat, but it wasn\'t a story he\'d ever heard.

He was surprised to find some boys already seated on the bench once he reached the open space, quietly waiting. Their silence immediately made him suspicious, and all three of them were staring at him. It was Avon\'s presence that worried him the most, after what had happened last time.

He came to a complete stop, staring at them while they stared back at him. Avon opened his mouth to say something softly, and although Ben suspected it wasn\'t something for him to hear, he heard it anyway, over the insects chirruping and the rustle of nocturnal animals moving through the greenery.

"No way."

It confused him, because Avon had said it like he hadn\'t expected Ben to be here, but why else would they be waiting? Maybe something else was happening and Ben had stumbled onto it. He took two steps backward with the intention of turning around and making his way out, but at the second step he bumped into something hard and unyielding. Looking up and over his shoulder he saw Rigby\'s cruel expression facing down on him and the manager of the household clamped a sturdy hand on his shoulder to halt his escape. Ben opened his mouth to protest but nothing came out, and his mouth then shut firmly with a click of his teeth.

"Yes, Avon, Ben wants to prove himself now, to make friends," Rigby all but sneered over Ben\'s head before shoving him forward back into the clearing. Ben took three quick steps forward to regain his steady footing and stood near the fountain unhappily. He wanted to say something but nothing was coming out - he couldn\'t even open his mouth. He\'d never been so scared that something like that happened to him, and it was a frightening feeling, to lose control over a basic function such as speech.

"He doesn\'t look like he wants to make friends," Eric supplied, gesturing at Ben but looking at Rigby.

"He just knows he\'s going to be a little sore at the end of it," Rigby supplied, and Ben began to panic inside, though nothing outward showed it. It was like he was stuck in place with glue, frozen like the frog statue in the fountain. "Go on, Ben, show them you want to belong," Rigby said, turning to him and giving him a concentrated look.

Ben\'s hands moved to the lacing of his pants and he began to undo them. This was when he realised he was now under a kind of puppetering control, because he wasn\'t moving his hands of his own accord. He gave a meaningful look at Avon, trying to communicate with the fear in his gaze, but the other boy was looking at his hands, not at his face.

"No way," Avon said again, but this time he sounded more pleased about it. Ben shoved his pants down along with his underwear and turned around awkwardly before bending over the lip of the fountain, prostrating himself before the boys and bracing himself with his arms upon the statue. The fountain water gushed over his wrists, splashing drops onto his face and hair, and he was very aware of the light breeze on his naked backside, making him feel scared and ashamed.

"Did you bring the salve, Eric?" Rigby asked, almost sounding bored.

There was no answer but Ben could hear small sounds and footsteps as he was approached.

"Nnnnh," he managed to say, not quite coming out with \'No\' and was given comforting words for the noise he made (by Avon, he was sure, who also tossed in praise to him for not being a \'snob\' anymore).

Slickened fingers were then rudely inserted into him, two of them by the feel, and Ben could only grunt, still unable to speak. At first he could only think his protests, mentally begging them not to continue, wondering if this was really happening, but it was only when the fingers left him and something much thicker pushed its way into him, causing a hot pain in his backside as he was forcibly stretched, hands on his hips holding him in place, that he thought to mentally beg for help from someone who he could only hope would hear him.

KERRohmygodPLEASEstopthem
Please please hear me please come
save me make them stop
in the garden in the garden maze
ow ow that HURRRRRTS
please please get me at the fountain
come help me PLEASE

Whoever had entered him first hadn\'t bothered to build up slowly, he was already pushing in and out of him rapidly, telling the others watching (and waiting their turn, Ben was horrified to guess) how good and tight he was. Ben squinted his eyes shut and continued to plead even as he braced himself against the pounding sex.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2010, 05:55:13 PM »
As it happened, Kerr was looking for Ben.  When first he awoke, it was required that he visit Lazarus but before he went tonight he wanted to go and chat with his friend about his planned proposal to teach some of the boys to read, write and count.  He\'d sensed that Ben was uneasy with the plan somehow, not understanding that the awkwardness he\'d sensed sprang merely from wanting to be the only one, only knowing that there was something in Ben\'s reaction.

He wanted to be sure what that something was before he went mouthing off to Lazarus.  He thought he might even take Ben with him to the ancient\'s quarters, to plead his case.  If he could find him, of course.

Kerr had gone to his room first, followed by the kitchens, but when he was directed - by his butchering pals - to the maze\'s fountain, he just about slapped himself.  How stupid of him not to think of the maze first!  He hastened towards it, a smile forming on his lips as he thought about beginning the night with a bit of alone time with Ben, instead of Lazarus.

He\'d barely stepped a foot out of the enormous house when that smile was wiped from his face.  Ben\'s terror had his thoughts projecting clear across the lawn and Kerr reacted instantly, moving faster than he\'d ever moved in all his existence in order to reach his panicked friend as quickly as possible.

What he found when he rounded the last bit of hedge that blocked his vision filled him with horror.  He didn\'t stop to take in the scene fully, he charged straight for the mortal boy raping Ben and latched a hand upon his shoulder.  He yanked him backwards so hard, his shoulder dislocated and his collarbone fractured, causing him to begin screaming in absolute agony as he was unceremoniously flung across the clearing and back towards the bench the mortals had all been waiting on.  That was when Kerr stopped to look around.

Ben was moving, reaching for his pants with fumbling hands, obviously in a hurry to cover himself up but so shaken by his experience that he wasn\'t able to move smoothly.  The question was... why?  Why didn\'t he fight them, use his voice, why had he appeared to be accepting it so calmly when Kerr had first shoved his way past Rigby, but now seemed upset?  It was very odd... Rigby. Kerr\'s head spun and his eyes narrowed as his mind pushed at the younger vampire\'s, finding the truth of what he\'d done easily because he didn\'t know how to bury his own thoughts yet.

"You son of a disease-ridden whore," the Irishman cursed him blackly as he gathered himself to respond.  Attack for attack.  After a few moments he was ready and he slammed Rigby\'s mind with an amount of thought and sensation he wasn\'t experienced enough to understand, let alone deal with.  It was something Sawyl had done to him when he was so angry he needed to hurt and maim - often enough that Kerr had figured out how it was done but had never performed the trick on anyone himself.  Whenever it happened to him, he crumpled like a lifeless sack of potatoes and had been known to lose consciousness for hours at a time.

He hoped desperately for the same effect on Rigby, but wasn\'t confident that his skill would go beyond stopping his manipulations on Ben and giving him a searing headache.  That would be enough, of course; enough to get this insane situation under control.  He moved towards Ben, ignoring the mortals crowding around their injured companion and the vampire who seemed to have begun it all, intending to gather his friend into his arms and walk him straight up to Lazarus\' suite, to reveal this horror in all it\'s pus-infested finery.

It would only be as he opened the doors to that man\'s bed chambers that it would occur to him that he might have condoned this attack, happy to see Ben punished unduly.  Though he would falter in his step, he would see it through to the truth at the end of it.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2010, 06:47:05 PM »
Rigby had no stamina to withstand a mental attack, regardless of whether Kerr felt inadequate or not.  He\'d already used himself up holding Ben in place and keeping him silent, so now after a bolt of pain seared it\'s way into his head, he passed out from the severity of it.  The boys didn\'t even notice, for they were so busy fussing over their yowling friend that Rigby\'s collapse didn\'t gain their attention.

It was only when Ben was cradled in Kerr\'s arms and carried out of the maze that he finally succumbed to his crying.  He hated crying, he really did, but this was something he couldn\'t hold back his sadness and despair from.  He didn\'t want to be here anymore, to live in this house where everyone except Lazarus and Kerr hated him.  Even though he had a job he liked and meals that he knew were constant, a bed in a room that belonged to him alone, it wasn\'t worth this.  He clung to Kerr and after his initial sniffles and sobs he found himself getting over his tears fairly quickly, once Kerr was taking him into the house, in fact, carrying him upstairs.  At first he thought he was being taken to his room, but when Kerr went all the way to the top, he thought he was being taken to Kerr\'s room.  Until, of course, they wound up in Lazarus\' room.

Lazarus had only just returned to his room a few minutes before Kerr barged in with Ben in his arms.  He was standing before the fireplace and warming himself after having stoked the flames, holding a poker in his hands which he hadn\'t yet used.  He turned around when his door opened without so much as a knock and frowned at the picture of Ben in Kerr\'s arms, clinging to the dark vampire.  He approached them, knowing he was going to be told something he wouldn\'t like.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »
"Did you know about this?" he snarled without preamble, fury coating his words with acid as he glared at Lazarus.

"Did you condone your right-hand man holding Ben immobile and mute while a bunch of your boys raped him?"  He found he was so angry he could barely stop himself shaking as he stood there before the house\'s patriarch.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2010, 10:48:18 PM »
Lazarus was catching up to what Kerr knew, piecing together the accusations in order to define the story.

"I don\'t condone rape," he said, which was true enough.  Seduction, yes.  Manipulating, yes.  Even bullying, yes.  But only when there was permission granted would the deed take place.  "Rigby... held him down?" he asked uncertainly, thinking it was unlike his fledge to be so physical, and unlike any of his boys to continue with such violence.  It was one thing to have a rapist, and another to have a group of them.

The taunting had been something else entirely, what had been done to Ben in the bathing room had been about humiliation.  This, though, went beyond boyish bullying and social elitism and into another place that Lazarus didn\'t want to nurture and have flourish.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2010, 11:03:03 PM »
"No," Kerr sneered, "my fucking sire\'s taught him how to Dominate people, hasn\'t he?  He can sap mortals and anyone with no mental prowess of their will and all their abilities if he likes - he\'s a weapon!  A wild animal loose without a harness and you set him amongst the pigeons!" the Irishman declared grandly, knowing his emotions were getting the better of him as he accused Lazarus of more and more outrageous things (when it was obvious the ancient had no clue what was going on) but unable to rein himself in just yet.

"Well, I smacked his mind and left him in the garden where he belongs for the time being, I hope his head hurts like Hell when he wakes up!"  With that, Kerr prepared to spin on his heel and stride out of the room, this time to his own.  His message was soundly delivered to Lazarus, he thought.