Author Topic: ALTERNATE: All The King\'s Boys  (Read 28149 times)

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: PARALLEL: All The King\'s Boys
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 06:55:16 AM »
Lazarus smiled benignly at Kerr when the expected promise was made, and raised an eyebrow at the rest of the other vampire\'s guess.

"Indeed I permit that you may, but I wish for a few things in return," Lazarus declared, waiting for Kerr to acknowledge that he would hear him out before continuing.  "For one, my fledge here Rigby hasn\'t had mental training in a long while, and I can\'t bother myself to teach him," he said.

Rigby looked at Kerr steadily, pleased that Lazarus would think of him though he suspected there was an ulterior motive to it.  Lazarus never did anything for others if he could help it.  He\'d never received mental training from Lazarus and had always considered that the Ancient hadn\'t wanted him to be mentally powerful, but now he was reconsidering.  It was very possible Lazarus was speaking the truth in this instance; that he really couldn\'t be bothered.

"And for another, I would request your presence with me every night that you are here for a few hours."

Lazarus awaited Kerr\'s reply.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 11:38:03 AM »
Kerr blinked and suddenly felt all school-girlish to have this wondrous ancient being requesting his presence every night - his shy smile and bashful glances gave the fact away in lieu of an outstanding blush.  It wasn\'t just a cursory \'you should pay your respects to me each evening\' either, it was a request for his company for a few hours.  That was not an offer made lightly, nor even from a foundation of suspicion (for he\'d made it very obvious that the rest of his family was the untrustworthy sector); it came from a desire to know him.

He was not used to anyone wanting to know him, and that made the offer even more intimidating - but pleasurably so.

"I would be delighted," he said honestly, swallowing as he braced himself to meet Lazarus\' cool grey eyes and calculating rapidly.  "I will sleep this coming day and leave early on the morrow; I should need to spend only one day in the city and return the next evening.  I then anticipate that we would spend a couple of months here in your home, while our new home is arranged.  I think it might be time to see what sort of delights Paris has to offer," he smiled, naming the destination he\'d decided upon.

Whether Sawyl, Meinwen and Dei wanted to live in Paris or not didn\'t bother him - he would set it up from the current city and that would be where they would go next.  Some decisions he was allowed to make for himself.  He glanced at Rigby and then looked back at Lazarus with some hesitation then.

"In my immediate absence, I will instruct my sire to begin Rigby\'s mental training, as you wish.  He, truthfully, is the expert at the craft and though I found him to be impatient with my training - due to my slow understanding - I\'m sure he\'s much better equipped to train your childe than I would be, having done it before," he told Lazarus, his tone a mix of apology - for his own ineptitude - and of placation, that he should offer Sawyl up as the expert for this task.

It wasn\'t that he anticipated not having the time to work with Rigby, despite his nightly date with Lazarus, it was simply that he felt inadequate.  Sawyl and the twins were exceptional mental practitioners naturally and the blood of Angus, the ancient that had sired Sawyl and Kerr (the Irishman didn\'t believe Angus to have been anywhere near as old as Lazarus, though he wondered if it was his other sire\'s blood in him that reacted so strongly to the beautiful blonde man before him), certainly didn\'t hinder the child\'s abilities.

Sawyl was the natural choice to be Rigby\'s trainer... though Kerr did worry about what sort of trouble that could possibly cause down the track.  Oh well, they\'d be out of the house before it could manifest, he believed (though a couple of months was possibly a little ambitious).

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 07:58:09 PM »
A couple of months, then.  Lazarus mused on this, figuring a couple of months was a good amount of time to win over the loyalty of Kerr - considering he was already open to him.  He was almost like one of Lazarus\' many boys, in a way, he knew the look of admiration and respect by now, and it was easy to find it on Kerr\'s face when he was gazed upon by the darkly coloured vampire.  The seduction of a loyal servant should prove much easier, what with the many temptations Lazarus had to offer him.  The other vampires that were part of Kerr\'s bloodline weren\'t important to him, but Rigby\'s training would keep them busy while offering his fledge an opportunity to keep an eye on them as well.  He knew Rigby wouldn\'t have missed the reference to the Faradays, and knew what to do if trouble did arise.  Mental aptitude or not, there were many ways to deal with their own kind if necessary.

"That sounds fine," Lazarus said, sealing the negotiations Kerr had made with him with a few words of acceptance.  "May I enquire what age you all are?  I\'ll need to know how often you will need to feed to keep you all satisfied so that there are no... excuses, for anything bad to occur.  Rigby here still needs to feed every night but we have enough boys to keep him sustained."

He wondered if his guests would be imposing on his own desire to feed on the youths in his home (none of which he really needed to drink from, but he enjoyed it, damnit).

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 10:46:46 PM »
Kerr\'s expression became somewhat awkward when the mention of feeding arose but he answered smoothly enough, shifting slightly in his seat so that his elbows were resting on the arms of the chair, fingers laced together over his lap.

"Sawyl is two hundred and forty-five, I\'m two hundred and forty-four and his mothers are two hundred and forty-three.  They really only need to drink every third or fourth night, though they indulge more often.  As for myself," he began, shifting again so that his awkwardness became apparent, "I drink from animals so, uh, I shan\'t be imposing upon your hospitality in that respect," he said, smiling stiffly.

He wasn\'t certain why he felt so embarrassed - likely because he anticipated that Lazarus wouldn\'t understand his odd choice, given that he loved feeding from mortals so much that he surrounded himself with them.  He doubted that even if Lazarus had seen the things he\'d seen Sawyl and the twins do to mortals that he would give them up.  Kerr was not so strong.

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 08:58:40 AM »
The mention of animals had Lazarus pulling a face.  It wasn\'t an over-the-top expression, but it wasn\'t one to be missed either.  Easily read as disgust, Lazarus glanced over at Rigby who remained impassive as always.  He didn\'t talk about Kerr\'s choice however, but couldn\'t refrain from commenting on their bloodline dynamic.

"How very strange, to make a fledgling after a single year," he said, but continued talking without giving Kerr a chance to explain himself.  "There are empty rooms on the upper most floor, where myself and Rigby sleep.  A few of the boys are up there also, but most of the floor is empty.  I\'m still in the process of filling my house," Lazarus smirked.  It was like taking two steps forward and one step back a lot of the time, as boys aged to their mid-twenties and were told to leave.  "Bring them in and Rigby and I shall show you all your rooms."

The next couple of hours were spent settling in the four of them.  Meinwen and Dei were in the biggest room (the same size as Lazarus\' own) at the opposite end of the house, with Sawyl right beside them.  Lazarus insisted that Kerr take what he called the Garden Bedroom, which was a windowless bedroom with two painted murals of a garden scene on the walls.  It was two rooms down from Rigby\'s room, and only a short distance away from Lazarus\' own.

Ben was on his way upstairs while Lazarus chatted with Kerr in front of the door in the Garden Bedroom.  Lazarus had Ben visit him every third night, and so he was on his way up to see the master of the house.  He didn\'t expect to be drunk from tonight, for it had only been a week and a half since last, but he thought Lazarus might be more insistent touching him tonight, considering the talk they\'d had last.  He was in conflict about how much he would allow because he\'d liked everything Lazarus had done for him so far, and he was starting to feel selfish and prudish in the face of everything he saw and heard around him.

It was with these thoughts on his mind of sex and other means of gratification that he turned into the corridor towards Lazarus\' room and stopped when he saw the blonde vampire talking to someone Ben didn\'t recognise.  He was pale like Rigby (but not quite as white as Lazarus) and he immediately thought of him as another vampire.  The stranger glanced at Ben as he came to a stop in the corridor several feel away and Ben felt something spark in him, leaving a tingly feeling at their eye contact.  He considered the stranger to be very handsome, but the physical response he felt while looking at him was bewildering.  His heartbeat sped up and Lazarus turned around to look at him, the movement causing Ben to break eye contact and look at Lazarus.

"Ben, love, go wait in my room," Lazarus ordered, and Ben self-consciously passed the vampiric pair to disappear into Lazarus\' room as ordered, though not before stealing a peek at the strange vampire once again - a lingering peek, if such a thing was possible - and then disappeared into the room.

"The boys are useful for more than just drinking from," Lazarus bragged to Kerr, even though he hadn\'t experienced Ben\'s full scope yet.  "If you want to drink from them, Rigby can give you a roster of boys.  If you want them in your bed however, you can pick whoever you like at any time."

He was very sure Kerr wouldn\'t pick Ben, and if he did and Ben refused, he knew Kerr wouldn\'t press the issue like Lazarus did.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 12:37:06 AM »
Kerr suddenly felt a little strange all over and the comment from Lazarus made him blink in lieu of blushing.  It was almost like the ancient had peered into his mind, which had been greatly stimulated by what had jumped at him from the teenager\'s mind.  Ben.  Kerr had first been alerted to his presence when he\'d rounded the corridor, thinking very graphic things - surprising the Irishman with the power of his thoughts moreso than what he was thinking.  The buzz of a mentally-adept brain at work dimmed as the boy approached, stopped and then passed him but he couldn\'t help staring.  His thoughts were exceptionally loud for a mortal.  And he was very pretty.

Of course, Kerr didn\'t indulge in such things.  Not voluntarily, anyway.  Sawyl had managed to coerce him into some very uncomfortable situations (that he enjoyed to great satisfaction, of course) and the twins had forced him into their bed once but the whole Loman show nauseated him.  He\'d since sworn off sex and drinking from mortals, the lust and indulgence of the way they did it leaving a stale taste in his mouth.

"Uh... thank you, that\'s very gracious of you," he said politely, bowing gratefully for want of something else to say.  Lazarus likely wanted to get to his suite and be with Ben (and, oddly, the thought of that caused a flutter inside his gut), so he wasn\'t about to tell the ancient his life story and delay him.  Agreeing was easier.  "I\'ll obtain a copy of the roster as soon as possible for the others," he said, nodding towards Sawyl and the twins\' rooms.

After bidding Lazarus a worshipful good night, Kerr went to hurriedly take care of his horse - only to find it had already been groomed and stabled while he was settling in.  Further impressed with the synchronicity of this household, he retired for the day, thankful for their luck overall.

The next forty-eight hours were very busy for Kerr.  After rising early the next night, he issued stern warnings to Sawyl and his mothers before he obtained the feeding list from Rigby, ensured they\'d follow it and reminded them they\'d agreed to start Rigby\'s tutelage as soon as he was ready.  After a brief visit with Lazarus - he was somewhat surprised to find the man bereft of Ben\'s company but told himself to be pleased, rather than disappointed - he set off back to the city to wrap up his family\'s affairs.

He and the servants did as much packing and organising as possible but he wasn\'t able to speak with his solicitor because he\'d arrived too late by carriage; he spent the night making notes with the serving couple who lived in the house they were leaving, telling them how he wanted everything sent off (they were aware of his family\'s vampirism but weren\'t interested in travelling with them to Paris - Kerr believed that had a lot to do with the way the other three members of his family generally left the house).

After a day spent in his own bed (for the final time for a while), he hastened to his solicitor\'s offices.  He gave final instructions for the sale of the current residence and the purchase of the next one, supplying Lazarus\' address for emergency contact purposes and authorising the use of copious amounts of his finances for the re-structuring of their future residence so that the twins would be comfortable.

The solicitor also arranged the transfer of Kerr\'s considerable business to their Paris offices (the vampire had learned to select larger companies for this convenience specifically) and for the shipping of all the furniture.  His solicitor doubted that two months would be enough for the movement of said items but Kerr, not wanting to impose upon his host\'s hospitality any longer than necessary, impressed upon the mortal that three months would be acceptable but any longer and he would deduct fees from their business.  He left the man in a quivering state, agreeing as bravely as he dared, so the vampire knew he\'d very successfully made his point.

Kerr\'s final bit of business in the city was to return to his residence and collect everyone\'s clothes trunks, his urns of sheep blood, his butchering equipment and load his final two ewes into the carriage.  They were quite docile beasts even though both were quite heavily pregnant, and they seemed content to curl up on the floor of the rocking carriage to weather the long journey.  He spent most of the drive singing to them or the night air, for it was not an interesting trip; he found himself urging the horses on quite quickly, in fact, for he was very much looking forward to re-entering Lazarus\' household.

It wasn\'t just that he was titillated by the indulgence - in a fine manner, rather than the excessive one in which Sawyl and his mothers chose - evidenced in the mansion, he was also looking forward to spending time in Lazarus\' presence.  One so old must have learned many lessons in his years and have much wisdom to impart; Kerr felt, much of the time, that he was approaching a crossroads in his existence where he would have need of such insight.  Sawyl drove him to despair on a far more frequent basis than was healthy for his mind - and the fact that he could see right through him and into his thoughts on a whim only made it worse.

There was also the draw of the items in the house - the tapestries, carpets... artefacts... but also the boys.  They would conveniently distract Sawyl for the months they would need to spend there, he was quite confident, leaving Kerr with the ability to indulge in learned, adult conversation on a nightly basis, rather than withstanding the temperamental storms and floods of tears that regularly sprang from his family.  He was happy to shed the burden of his responsibility for a brief respite and looked forward to the things he would learn from his ancient counterpart (a man he admired automatically but also looked up to for his ingenious living situation), the manner in which his mind might be stretched.

Of course, there was also the memory of being told that he could take any boy he liked to bed at any time - and that thought surfaced far more often than he\'d have liked (though it was a long and boring trip on his own, he justified).  Since he hadn\'t had any real interactions with any of them yet, he found himself focussing on Ben - he was the only one out of seventy boys whose name he knew for a start.  He also wasn\'t a child, judging by his physical appearance - a teenager, yes, but mature enough to be almost a man, almost as tall as he and Lazarus, muscular and solid, unlike... well, unlike Sawyl for a start.

Kerr told himself that, since he\'d had such limited exposure to the other residents, it was understandable he\'d think about Ben when contemplating what it would be like to simply ask a mortal to his bed.  It seemed such an alien, bold move - something he admired Lazarus for, certainly, but wasn\'t certain was possible of himself.

Certainly, he\'d had Sawyl in his bed but those encounters had been as disturbing as they were sexually satisfying (there\'d been only three of them thankfully, all when his tiny sire had duped him by playing on his emotions, which he\'d long since wised up to) and he didn\'t feel it would be the same with a mortal boy anyway.  He wouldn\'t want anyone small or scrawny, he\'d want someone at least as big as Ben, whom he wouldn\'t crush.  Imagine, just taking someone willing in to his bed chamber and drinking from him, before kissing him and touching his warm, soft skin, kissing his ruby red lips...

He cast embarrassed glances into the darkness when he realised his thoughts were thickening his manhood, making it pulse in a way it hadn\'t for a long time - and over a certain blonde boy, nonetheless!  In his mortal life, he\'d enjoyed numerous female lovers, had fallen in love with one but never diverged with a male lover.  Although Sawyl wasn\'t his ideal partner in any form, he was enough to let him know that the experience was easily as pleasurable with a man and it made him wonder if he would dare indulge during his stay in his temporary residence.  There would be stimulus enough, he knew, and if Lazarus encouraged him to participate... he doubted he\'d be able to resist for long.

Driving up to the house, he stopped near the rear entrance to find some boys who would take the trunks up to his and his family\'s rooms, asking them as they unstrapped them from the carriage roof if his sire had been any trouble while he was gone (and getting vague smiles for an answer).  He then drove farther onto the property to the nearby stable.  After grooming his horses and putting the sheep in a stall of their own (he\'d have to ask around about getting some better feed for them, surely there was a farm nearby he could purchase some from, rather than growing his own), Kerr headed back to the main house.  He was dirty from travelling and chose to bathe before he went to see Lazarus (a little thrill at the very thought of seeing the tall blonde again ran through him).

Since it was well past four in the morning, it was late enough that all was quiet in the bathing rooms - thankfully, he managed to get water organised for himself and slid into the bath gratefully, washing himself thoroughly.  After he dried off, he surveyed his pile of dirty clothes suspiciously, not finding the idea of putting them back on for the trip up to his suite particularly appealing.  It was very late, though - most of the household was slumbering peacefully (including his family, he\'d sensed) - and he decided it would be worth the risk; he wrapped a towel around his hips, gathered his dirty outfit and finger combed his hair before he snuck out of the bathing room.

He did relatively well, crossing the path of only two boys on the well-lit ground floor - they paused in their conversation, gave him curious smiles and looked him over unabashedly - and no-one on the staircase.  Just when he was getting confident (travelling down the final corridor, as luck would have it) though, Lazarus\' door began to open.  He came to a full stop a metre or so away, standing there clutching the towel over his hip with his left hand and his dirty clothes under his right arm, swallowing worriedly as he waited to see who it was.  Bare chested and bare legged (barely covered by the small towel, quite frankly) was hardly the first impression he wanted to make on his peer upon his return.

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 07:43:20 AM »
It wasn\'t Lazarus that exited, but a young man - perhaps in his very late teens or possibly already in his twenties - with a curly mop of brown hair.  He glanced at Kerr, nodded acknowledgement with a dimpled smile and walked very quickly to the staircase that would take him to the lower floor.  It was impossible to miss the reek of sex that came from him as he approached and then passed Kerr before disappearing, leaving behind the scent in his wake.

Kerr had time to enter his room and dress in fresh clothes before there was a smart rapping on his door.  Upon answering it, Kerr found Lazarus himself grinning at him, smelling quite strongly of the youth that had left his rooms about ten minutes beforehand but not with the lingering and distracting smell the mortal had been covered in.

"Ah Kerr, I thought I heard you arrive.  Come, let us talk," he said, leading the way for the other vampire to follow him, heading for his room but knocking on Rigby\'s door first with his knuckles twice as he passed.  "When you\'re ready," he said at the closed door, for he knew Rigby had a boy with him and was likely in the middle of something which Lazarus didn\'t need to interrupt.  He continued to his room and entered it, heading for his favourite armchair - the one Ben commonly saw him in - and sat, gesturing for Kerr to sit opposite.

"Is all your business tended to?" he asked politely, wanting to know that Kerr got everything sorted that he needed to.  He figured it was the only way he could get the Irish vampire to settle.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 08:24:30 AM »
"It is," Kerr smiled, settling into the chair Lazarus expected.  He\'d had time to pull on a pair of pants and a simple, flowing long-sleeved shirt that had a criss-cross tie at his throat that he\'d left open (though the shirt was tucked in, naturally).  He hadn\'t been certain he was going to approach Lazarus at such a late hour and had been planning to just relax in his room, so dressing up hadn\'t occurred.

"My solicitor is taking care of the move in our stead, everything should be ready in Paris in a few months - I trust... everything was alright in my absence?" he fished, hoping nothing had gone wrong with his sire already.

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 08:36:10 AM »
"Yes, Rigby\'s training started," he said, musing on the fact that Rigby had for the first time shown excitement about something - or any emotion at all, in fact.  "He tells me Sawyl has already started playing with the boys, but he hasn\'t been forcable with them, so that\'s fine.  I\'m surprised the boys are interested in him," he said, for Sawyl was far too young and even the youngest in his house (at fourteen) looked much older than his years.  Lazarus didn\'t have a taste for children so much as those youths who\'d already taken a step towards manhood.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 08:43:04 AM »
Kerr pulled a face.  "He has a way of appealing to the better nature in people, convincing them to do things they normally wouldn\'t - and it\'s nearly always not influenced by him mentally, either.  He just... has this knack of getting people to do what he wants," he informed the ancient wryly, placing his left elbow on the arm of the chair he was sitting in and leaning his temple on his index finger, head now slightly tilted as he watched Lazarus with a smile that turned more wondering the longer he was in the blonde\'s presence.

"Your boys... " he began, than licked his lips when he wasn\'t entirely sure how to continue in a polite manner.  Quickly deciding there wasn\'t one, for such an intrusive question, he forged ahead.  "They\'re all your lovers?  Taken from... the city?  To live here and... please you?" he hazarded curiously.

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
Listening to Kerr explain Sawyl had him raising an eyebrow.  Yes, if the little vampire was manipulative, then it would go a long way towards gaining the trust and favour of the boys in his house - who were all prone to such wily ways.

At the question Lazarus laughed heartily, then answered it with a broad grin.

"Lovers, Kerr?  Such a romantic word and hardly one I\'d use to describe my relationship with these boys, but in the interest of your understanding, I\'ll say yes, they\'re all here to please me, they all desire time with me and hope for my acceptance and attention.  I\'ve saved most of them from the streets, some have even come from money - such as Rigby, he was one of my boys but some twenty years ago I sired him because I didn\'t want him to go.  He\'s... extraordinarily useful and devoutly loyal, and he manages this place well."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 08:53:48 AM »
Having Lazarus laugh at his idealistic foolishness had him lowering his gaze to play with an imaginary fold in his pants; he felt like a child, being scolded for looking at the world naively.  The sensation was doubly crushing due to his reverence for the ancient.  He cleared his throat and lifted his gaze determinedly once a moment of silence had passed between them.

"So... you travel to the city to recruit them?  Regularly?" he enquired, hoping such a question wouldn\'t get him laughed at, for he was already feeling tentative about pursuing such personal information from a man who likely enjoyed his solitude (except for the seventy or so people he had around him, of course... they didn\'t seem to be welcome to pierce the shell of charm around Lazarus, though, and Kerr didn\'t want to overstep his welcome on that front either).

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
"Yes," he said, looking at Kerr speculatively.  "Do you like my setup, Kerr?  It\'s taken me over a hundred years to establish it, and have it running so smoothly.  Rigby was certainly a big help in the last twenty years, though I needed to gather enough boys around me in order to feed a fledgling.  Such a demanding schedule, when our kind is young," he said, delving into his own memory for a moment before focussing on Kerr again.

A knock at the door sounded and Lazarus bid the knocker to enter, knowing it was Rigby.  When his fledge entered, Lazarus gave him his orders.

"Collect two boys here, Eric and William would be good," he said.  Rigby nodded and shut the door behind himself, leaving Kerr and Lazarus together once more.  "I hope you\'ll share a drink with me?" he requested, his eyes sparkling at the idea of having Kerr drink from a source more favourable than an animal.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 09:12:11 AM »
"I do like your setup, yes," he smiled, refraining from commenting on the overall decadence of the place - he wasn\'t sure how Lazarus would take such a thing, even if he did say it in a complimentary way.  After all, the decadence was what had him so intrigued (though he was too shy to say that), so he liked it, but he wasn\'t confident he could make that sentiment carry.

"And yes it is," he agreed to the proposition that feeding a fledgling was demanding - Rigby wouldn\'t change his feeding habits for a long while yet, either.  It did worry him that he and his would disrupt such a schedule, by draining the resources... which led to him opening his mouth and closing it without speech to that last comment, somewhat flabbergasted.  His eyes were even wider than his mouth.

"Uh... I drank in the city last night," he admitted, having taken a good portion from his supplies so as not to worry about transporting them.  "P-plus... well, I really don\'t want us to be a burden on your resources.  I mean, the others might get greedy and, uh, I don\'t want to add to that - as you say, it took you a hundred years to get this setup right, I don\'t want us to impose on the status quo too much," he stammered apologetically.

Of course, the idea of drinking from one of the lovely and willing boys - especially in Lazarus\' company - was entirely thrilling and had his palate racing already, but the notion that he\'d be dispatched to garner such children from the city or outlying farms somewhat dampened that interest.  He couldn\'t imagine seducing anyone into this household - and he would feel obligated to do just that if he took from Rigby\'s needs.

Online Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 11:18:55 AM »
"Nonsense," Lazarus said, flapping a hand in the air.  "Rigby survives on thirty six lads, and I have more than double that.  I wish to drink with you as company, or are you refusing?" Lazarus asked, figuring Kerr would likely not refuse.  He was looking forward to enticing Kerr with his lifestyle, using the boys as a means of seduction.