Author Topic: Abandonment Issues  (Read 15933 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Abandonment Issues
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2011, 11:45:07 AM »
A very strange thing happened once Will assumed the dominant position and began fondling Indie; he went completely docile.

In previous times, a man doing such a thing to him would have had him leering, laughing and punching him away, taunting the other for daring to touch his package.  The thing was, Will wasn\'t just any man and it was a fact that the redhead knew only instinctively... until now.

Even when they\'d first met, Will had teased him and touched him in roundabout ways, but it hadn\'t been the same; they hadn\'t spent two years locked at one anothers\' sides at that stage, there hadn\'t been the respect, the connection forged.  It was a totally different story now.

Now, that instinct that had kept him blind to his fealty to William also subdued him in the face of the other\'s superiority.  They\'d had enough tussles, enough brawls, wrestles and flat-out fights in the past two years that he knew he was bested whenever there was a physical contest between them.  Automatically, he knew he would lose.  Now that the man had his hand massaging a very vulnerable place, not only was he fearful enough to hold still, but he was fundamentally submissive, disarmed and acquiescent due to pathways already entrenched in his brain, his behaviour pattern and their relationship.

There was an entirely different factor at play here too, though, and that was the one that had alarm bells going off deep inside the forgetful vampire\'s brain.  Not only was he passive beneath Will\'s fondling, he was beginning to harden, to listen to his sexy talk, to think about the horny rut-bunny that was being described, to enjoy the sensation of being laid on top of, whispered to and seduced.  The alarm bells weren\'t loud enough to stop it, they were dim and there was nothing too intrusive, nothing too offensive happening to his half-naked body that made them ring any louder just yet.

He gave a weak laugh and stared owlishly up at Will\'s face, so close to his - but that was nothing new, nothing to worry about.  Being such a base creature, one reacting to instinct so often had undermined Indie in this case, for he had learned submission without even being aware of it.  He wasn\'t even aware of it now, in fact, as far as he knew, he was just laying there enjoying the getting-felt-up part and listening to a pretty sexy story.

"Sounds like my sort of woman.  When the fuck can I meet her?" he giggled, his eyelids drooping and his lips parting in a silent sigh as he nudged back against the hand working him, his own hands resting limply against the couch beneath him.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2011, 12:05:48 PM »
The arm Will was propped up on swivelled slightly, so Will’s pale fingers could curl through Indie’s soft red hair as his other hand continued to gently massage. He could feel the hardening under his grip and to be honest it surprised the blonde. He expected Indie to act as he always had, laughing, mocking, trying to escape, but none of that was happening. Indie wasn’t responding in kind… or at all. He was just lying there, letting Will do whatever he wanted.

“Want to add her to your list of conquests? Tell me, how would you plan on seducing her? What’s your grand plan to tame the wild beast?” he asked, letting his eyes wander downwards over the pale skin below him. God, feeling Indie like this, his arousal, and being able to do whatever he wanted, it was pretty arousing, but Will wasn’t going to let himself get carried away. Indie was probably just waiting for a good moment to laugh. Or if he did start reacting badly then Will knew he would stop. He wanted the gorgeous creature beneath him, but he wanted him as a friend more. Which was why he’d always stopped before despite being stronger than Indie. He could have made the younger vampire submit any time, but the protests made him stop. There were no protests yet though.

“Maybe if I like what you say I’ll let you sooth her after I’ve kill the human by helping her get out all that aggression, hmm?”

Will leant down, dragging his lips and teeth lightly over Indie’s chest, leaving a red mark which he then soothed with the touch of his tongue, not breaking skin yet, despite the temptation.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »
Indie watched Will\'s mouth move towards his chest, the angle making it a very easy thing for his eyes to simply fall closed when the shivers from the contact crawled through him.  He looked upon darkness, trying to imagine a way that he might entrance Will\'s fledge and finding it increasingly difficult to think with his friend manipulating him so well.

"I dunno\'," he murmured thickly, his thoughts preoccupied with lips and tongues and hands just then.  "\'s she older than me?  Would she rough me up before I got to use my... tongue... on her?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2011, 09:40:30 PM »
“She’s… about your age,” Will said thoughtfully, lifting his head for a moment as he tried to really sense Indie’s age, which the redhead didn’t know other than a rather large time span. He felt about the same as Anna, but he wasn’t sure exactly.

“But she won’t be responsive if you force her down to use your tongue on her, you may have to work a little harder than that,” William added as his fingers worked to undo Indie’s jeans and his hand slid inside, circling Indie’s hardening cock. “But put in some effort - don’t let on you know me - she could be putty in your hands. You’re going to have to wash my scent off you pretty thoroughly, kid,” the blonde said as his cool fingers stroked firmly, his hips beginning to grind downwards against Indie’s thigh and his head dropped down to gently caress his collar bone with his tongue, working towards his throat.

Fuck, he was trying to go slowly, still expecting Indie to say stop and not wanting to go too fast in case the redhead missed his chance, but it was definitely getting more difficult when he felt the body underneath him responding so well.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2011, 10:04:23 PM »
Indie\'s eyelids fluttered open, a frown of confusion forming on his brow as his gaze met Will\'s hair, watching it bob and weave over his chest.  There was slightly more alarm now, with the feel of the other vampire\'s hand wrapped around him, but there was relief, too.  He wasn\'t feeling so caged in his pants and it was easy to think about sliding into a feisty woman with a hand wrapped around him, his hips automatically lifting and falling to encourage the rhythm.

"Keep that up... you\'ll have to... wash... me... off you," he warned, his words also keeping pace with his body as his head fell back on the soft, flat arm of the couch, eyes drifting shut once more.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2011, 10:18:58 PM »
“Doesn’t sound too bad,” Will responded with a grin, lifting his head to kiss Indie’s cheek gently as his fingers slowed, not wanting Indie to finish too soon.

“Although it’s tempting to see what that tongue you boast about can do. Maybe you should show me those skills, so I can judge whether or not it will help you get that slick cunt around your cock. To have her writhing over you, her back arching, toes curling, her mouth on yours, making your whole body tingle with delight.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2011, 11:28:40 PM »
Indie whimpered a little, finding that kiss to be in direct contrast to the lively humming of the rest of his body; it touched his heart, warming him in ways that even friction couldn\'t, making him consciously aware of a truth that his panic had been hiding from him at the start of the evening.  He was extremely attached to the other vampire and without him, he\'d be miserable.

Still, there was a difference between showing devotion by allowing someone to manipulate him to climax, and getting down on his knees and doing it for the man he cared about.  He wasn\'t at that stage of devotion yet.

"You... fucking... wish," he laughed breathily, the very nature of his refusal undermined by the fact that there was no conviction behind the words.  He meant them, of course, but the way he laughed it off didn\'t make it sound that way.  At last one of his hands twitched to life and snuck up to cup Will\'s crotch as best he could.  "If... only you.. had... a cunt."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2011, 12:21:26 AM »
William gave a low chuckle as Indie rejected the idea, which Will had expected him to do, but he still wasn’t requesting a halt to the blonde’s advances.

“Sounds like me having a cunt is your wish, darling. I’m perfectly happy as I am, and it feels like you are too, despite what you say,” William breathed against Indie’s ear, nipping at the lobe as his fingers on Indie quickened again in respond to the redhead’s hand on him - although he had tensed up a little, unsure whether the hand would remain peaceful or if Indie was about to start reacting badly.

"You\'re going to cum for me, despite my lack of a cunt for you to shove it in."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2011, 01:51:23 AM »
Again, the redhead gave a breathy laugh and his hand fell away from Will\'s crotch to rest harmlessly on the couch once more.  Instinctively, he nuzzled his cheek against his roommate\'s, not overthinking this, just laying back with his eyes closed, accepting.

"You c\'n use your mouth, if you want," he murmured through a smile.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2011, 02:09:07 AM »
He couldn’t help but respond at the nuzzle, his own eyes half shut, savouring this situation, which he’d never thought Indie would allow. The younger vampire seemed to be using his imagining Anna as an excuse to allow this to happen and she’d fucked up enough that whilst it was a good start, Will didn’t want it to go on that way.

William gave a snort of derision at the suggestion that he use his mouth on Indie, shaking his head and lifting his hand from Indie’s erection to grip his jaw firmly.

“Open your eyes. Look at me. I am not going to play at being some whore for you. Tell me you want me to do this. And know that it’s me,” William said with a quiet growl in his voice.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 02:23:02 AM »
Instinctively, Indie tried to pull out of Will\'s grip, frowning petulantly up at him as he resented the breaking of the lovely spell his superior had been weaving.  His hands came up, trying to push at an iron wrist even as his jaw attempted to thrash from side to side and wiggle away, to no avail.  His lips pressed together in a pout then, and he glared up at Will hatefully, wondering what the fuck he\'d done to deserve being treated like this.

"What the fuck!" he demanded, his mouth pooched due to his thrashing to get away, and his voice somewhat thick due to the manner in which he was forced to talk.  Confusion was melting into embarrassment, making him painfully aware of his pathetic condition just then, spreadeagled and vulnerable beneath a fucking predator he\'d trusted.  Stupidly.

"Who the fuck else would it be?" he queried angrily, pushing at Will\'s hand with renewed enthusiasm.  Sure, he\'d been thinking of a nice wet pussy to dip into, but he\'d known it was Will wanking him, there was no mistaking a man\'s hand for a woman\'s.  He felt stupid now, though, and intensely ashamed of letting it happen.  He needed to get away and recoup his pride somehow; not to mention understand where he\'d gone wrong in just letting Will do whatever he wanted.  How the fuck was this his fault?

"Forget it, just... fucking let me go!" he yelled, his entire body beginning to buck as he clawed and thrashed at the hand pinning him in place by the jaw, his arousal gone and desperation rising fast in its place.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2011, 02:36:47 AM »
“You’re imagining all sorts of crap and I am not going to do this that way,” Will snapped, tightening his hold and curling his hands more tightly in Indie’s hair. This was fucking frustrating - Indie had been so docile, contented, will could probably have carried on that way… but then what? Indie would have freaked out afterwards instead and that would have been worse. Right?

“Quit fidgetting,” Will shouted back as Indiana’s struggles grew and Will increased the pressure of his body down on the redhead. “I’m not going to fucking rape you. I have always stopped when you were uncomfortable. What the Hell was different this time? What’s wrong with you?” he growled, sitting up a little more, still with his firm grip on his friend.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2011, 02:41:20 AM »
He knew it was futile to struggle and he didn\'t want to lay there with his pants open and his dick deflating and talk about his feelings like some fucking nancy cockhead that alternately swanned about in his spare time saving whales or some shit.  He just wanted to go.

Given his predicament, however, he knew that was not possible, so he did the next best thing he could think to do.  He shut his eyes and didn\'t respond, blocking Will out with all the effectiveness and reasoning of a tantrumming four year old.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2011, 02:53:17 AM »
Will raised an eyebrow as Indie shut his eyes. To complete the picture he really should have stuck his fingers in his ears and sung at the top of his voice. He was behaving like a spoilt child and William hated this side of him.

“You are such a shit. I come in here, you attack me for going away, then you’re all up for getting your rocks off, now you’re being all… “ Unable to articulate exactly how Indie was acting, William let out a yell of frustration, smacking Indie’s head against he arm of the sofa before lifting his hands off of him and climbing off his friend and the sofa, running his hands through his hair as he turned away.

“You’re so fucked up,” he muttered, shoving the coffee table with his foot, not enough to damage it, but it moved a couple of feet.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2011, 03:06:29 AM »
As soon as he was released, his hands dove for his pants, tucking and zipping away his pride and joy as quickly as he was able, barely listening to Will bluster.  Once he was covered up, he felt better about things, especially since Will had moved away and allowed him an escape route.

"Says the man who\'s carried a grudge against some bitch for two hundred fucking years, all because she didn\'t heel when he demanded it," he spat harshly, knowing it was none of his business, that it was unfair to strike out at Will via something he barely knew the details of, but doing it anyway because he was hurting and humiliated and confused and it was what he did best.  Fucked things up.

Even as he spoke, he was moving, propelling himself directly over the back of the couch and walking towards the front door, wrenching it open so hard the hinges groaned and once the cold air hit his face he was running, running, needing to get the fuck away from Will and his intensity, from stupid conversations about shit he didn\'t want to think about.  From his own feelings.

He ran without a goal, pushing his body hard, wanting to feel pain in his muscles however briefly, to feel the wind whipping past him, to pound the pavement so hard it cracked.  If he did all that, he might just outrun the awkwardness inside his little house, and even the vampire in it.  Even if William didn\'t try to catch him - which he could do easily - he\'d be there when he got back, he supposed, but he was planning to run everything out of his system by then, and pretend nothing had happened.

It was possible that Will might even allow that, and the thought already made him feel better.