Author Topic: Alternate: Risky Ventures  (Read 16913 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate: Risky Ventures
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 07:28:54 AM »
A shiver of delight ran through Mitch at the thought of it and already the first stirrings of rekindled lust were felt in his belly.  "It\'s all the clean sea-living," he murmured, smiling to show that he was making a joke.  He contemplated the \'drugged-up idiots\' comment, finding it was an opening to ask about something he\'d always wondered but never been in a position to ask.

"But some vampires like the drugged-up idiots, I guess?" he queried, tilting his head so that he could make eye contact with Liam.  "I\'ve had vampires get me drunk before they drank from me.  Cost them a small fortune, but they did it," he stated, allowing himself a small chuckle.  There was time off aboard ship but there was not a lot to do; the one thing marines got good at, in those circumstances, was hold their liquor.  It was an adequate way to pass their free time.

"You guys feel the effects of... toxins?  Through the blood you drink?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 07:56:06 AM »
“Some do like it. Drugs, alcohol, they effect us, but it doesn’t last as long as in humans. Our bodies get rid of it quite quickly, faster as we grow older,” William explained.

“But I don’t like it. Like some humans prefer to remain tee-total. So I have no intention of spending my hard earned pennies on getting  you wasted tonight. Sorry,” the blonde said in a tone which really sounded anything but apologetic.

“The worst are the ones who try to lie about it when you ask them. They’re shit liars too, especially when drunk or stoned. How can people stand to just… lose themselves?” William said, shaking his head slightly as he left himself waffle on about nothing of any importance.

“Is this your regular haunt then? When you return from sea all randy and wanting someone to suck on your neck?” he asked, glancing down at the human in his arms.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 11:05:32 AM »
Mitchell\'s expression didn\'t shift as he was told Liam wouldn\'t be buying him alcohol tonight, though he was mildly chagrined to think the vampire believed he\'d been hinting, when he hadn\'t. It was one of the reasons he spoke so little; people had a habit of misinterpreting him and he didn\'t like that frustration. Best to keep his comments to a minimum and avoid all confusion.

As Liam marvelled at how people could let themselves lose control, Mitch\'s lips pressed together and his eyebrows lifted as he gave a little shrug. It was easier to make out that he didn\'t understand such things either, when his truth was quite the opposite. Living a regimented life of repression and denial had schooled him well in the art form of control but also taught him the thirst for rebellion against it. His dalliances with vampires was generally as far as he went, but it was significant, he thought. Placing himself directly in harm\'s way was his job... but, in a rather perverted way, it had also become his extra-curricular passion, too. He never knew if he\'d live through an encounter with a vampire and perhaps that was why he so quickly tested his boundaries with them. Perhaps he didn\'t want to.

"Mmm," he agreed with Liam\'s final questions, titillated by the words he used, the nastiness of the phrasing. He certainly wasn\'t here to find a lasting relationship. Someone to relieve his horniness and suck on his neck was exactly right, even though the anonymity of it all usually sent him back to sea in a depressed and self-recriminatory state. He was nearly forty, for fuck\'s sake, was this all there was to be for his life? Yet that haunting question never bothered him at the start of his shore leave and it definitely didn\'t bother him when he was in bed with a moving, fucking corpse. It was a matter of context, he supposed.

"Did you ever do it? When you were mortal?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »
“No. I knew nothing about all of this. My sire was a heart broken thing, her lover had been killed the night before in the bombing. I wasn’t exactly all she hoped I would be,” William said with a chuckle, making up the history of Liam’s siring with delight.

“Those were hard times. Not all that many people out at night unless you knew where to look and I had no idea where to look. I was so innocent as a human. Just living out my simple life, courting the girl everyone thought I should, denying who I was,” William said, finishing more quietly.

“And how did you find out all about this?” he asked, gesturing with the arm around Mitch’s shoulders at the club in general before replacing his hand on the warm skin.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 10:09:35 PM »
Mitch listened with his eyebrows raised in interest, doing his best to imagine times a century ago and what it might be like to lose a lover in war and then... create a fledgling the next night?  Talk about rebound.  The mention of denying who he truly was struck a chord within him, though, and he tilted his head thoughtfully, somewhat disappointed when Liam changed the subject and put the attention back onto him.

"A bar in Tokyo, eighteen years or so ago," he answered with a smile, rubbing Liam\'s chest and abdomen a little more meaningfully as his lust continued to reignite.  "Well, not Risk, exactly, I\'ve only been coming here for about eight or so years - give or take a barring-by-apocalypse.  But I met my first vampire in Tokyo.  He was American and told me \'bout the hottest spots for finding undead.  I\'ve hopped a few, whenever I\'ve stopped round the world."

Once he\'d concluded his tale, he leaned down and pressed his lips to Liam\'s shoulder, kissing his way along the coolish flesh towards the vampire\'s collar bone.  He rose up onto one elbow as he did, curling a leg over his lover\'s and rubbing it suggestively, his green eyes beginning to sparkle mischievously.  With his newfound perspective, it was easy enough to lean down and lap at a nipple, flicking the small nub with the tip of his tongue in between murmuring a new message.

"Wouldn\'t mind hopping you, soon."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 04:13:00 PM »
Tokyo… it was hard for William to imagine going that far away. When he’d been human anything had seemed possible, escaping persecution by escaping to the New World, travelling for months across the sea. But that voyage had been enough to put him off travel by sea for eternity and he hated the idea of flying. So he was confined to this continent. He was sure if he really wanted to go elsewhere he would be able to, but for the past few centuries he hadn’t had any inclination to go anywhere that couldn’t be reached by car. But Mitch must have travelled everywhere as part of his job.

“Sounds like a pretty good way to spend your leave in my opinion,” William said, tilting his head to one side as Mitch’s mouth moved along his collar bone, his eyes half lidded at the delightful feeling of that combined with the human’s leg sliding over his own. Oh fuck, and then that gorgeous mouth ciclring his nipple sent a delicious shiver through his body as his hands moved over Mitch’s body.

“Mmm, that’s a superb plan, soldier boy. Show me some of those skills you’ve picked up bar hopping around the world he murmured as his fingers traced the various nicks and scratches on Mitch’s perfectly formed body.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:47 AM »
This time it was Mitch who moved over the vampire\'s body and took control.  He was surprised to be allowed this and respected Liam for being one of the extreme few who didn\'t have issues with being the predator and remaining dominant in all ways.

The benefit for the vampire was, of course, that Mitch\'s gratitude gushed out of him in the form of an extremely attentive, rather sensual session that ended with him passionately climaxing inside Liam, crushing the marblesque body to his with all his strength, kissing him with the abandon his silence denied he could display.  He was more truly sated,the second orgasm sweeter and richer, so when he rolled off Liam there was an angelic smile gracing his gruff countenance.

"I\'m gonna\' need a bit longer than ten minutes for the next," he murmured, eyes closed blissfully and chest rising and falling rapidly in the wake of his exertions.  Partly, he was joking, for he hadn\'t anticipated any vampire being interested in hanging around another hour or so - he was impressed he\'d managed to get two out of Liam, many vampires were not so patient or even interested in his needs - but he was hopeful, too.  Liam wasn\'t like other vampires, in many ways - and not just because he\'d let Mitch stuff his thick cock in his ass, either.  He seemed... appreciative, somehow.

"They really would kick us out if we waited."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 08:22:19 AM »
Will was quite content to tell Mitch take the dominant role this time around - he wasn’t one of those who believed he always had to assert himself constantly to show himself to be superior. Where was the fun in doing the same thing all the time? If you didn’t try out new things then you’d grow bored of eternity far too quickly.

And it paid off this time as Mitch proved himself to be even more of the opposite to his appearance. So many donors in Risk threw themselves gushingly at vampires, but it was always so fake and to get themselves what they wanted. Mitch seemed actually so thankful for the role he was allowed to play and Will found himself satisfied after their second round. The lack of voices between them was quite a nice change too - Will hated giving up his name to strangers, but having them constantly yelling a name that meant nothing to him was quite annoying too.

“Mm, fifteen minutes?” Will suggested playfully in response to Mitch’s satisfied sounding murmur, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on one elbow to look down on the human. This one was full of surprises. No doubt he was a completely different person when surrounded by his work.

“I think you worry too much. It might be fun to see just how long it is before they kick us out. We could room hop to avoid them, since bar hopping seems like far too much effort right now,” Will said as he traced a pattern with the tip of his finger along Mitch’s collar bone, enjoying watching the human breathing so heavily to show the toll the night had played on him so far. Will was contemplating biting again, despite not feeling the need for it right now. Still, the desire was always there.

“When do  you have to scurry off back onto that boat full of burly men again then?” William asked out of interest, trying to imagine Mitch going back to hiding himself, but not intending to imply anything with the question.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
"Room hopping also sounds pretty taxing," Mitch murmured, his words slurring a little as his body settled and the passion ebbed out of him, leaving him fatigued in its wake.  Since his eyes were already closed, it seemed an easy thing to just... relax a little, and drift with those good feelings, letting slumber court him as the vampire had.  He gave an uncharacteristic little giggle at the mention of the ship filled with \'burly men\'.  Burly, tempting men, was right...

"Mmm, few weeks."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2011, 08:21:30 AM »
Well a  dozing human was no fun at all and there was no way Will was going to sleep here. He didn’t even sleep in the safety of his own home, let alone in a club full of strangers.

The blonde ran a hand over Mitch’s firm stomach, tracing the visible lines of his abs.

“And what big plans do you have for your time off?” he asked, not intending on letting his playmate so go sleep right now - or even in Risk. If anything did happen to him and Will was the last vampire seen with him then Will doubted it would end well for him. Or at least he would have a few things to smooth over.

“Going to see some family? Or big party plans?” he asked insistently.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
The cool fingers trailing over him tickled enough to elicit another giggle and cause Mitch\'s eyes to open briefly, the green orbs centred adoringly on the vampire tormenting him.  "Heyyyy," he breathed indulgently, swiping at the hand and attempting to still it as his abs tensed in reaction.

"More of this," he mused when asked what his big plans were.  "I\'ll go visit my sister and her kids, have a barbecue but... this\'ll be the party I come looking for most nights.  Think you\'ll be here?" he grinned.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2011, 07:23:40 AM »
“Here most nights? I wouldn’t normally be here that often, but I could make an exception I suppose,” Will said, leaning over Mitch to press a kiss to the human’s collarbone.

“Not many humans can handle being drunk from every night. Good thing I didn’t gorge myself, tempting as it was… is,” Will added, letting his tongue drift over Mitch’s skin, feeling every inch of perfection and every flaw.

“Pity they don’t let us book rooms or I would order one for you and me here every night until you had to leave,” Will added - although at that moment he wasn’t really considering anything further than tonight and it was just words coming out of his mouth. Empty promises. He didn’t make real plans with people, there was no one he’d wanted to make plans with.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2011, 07:49:28 PM »
Instinctively, the kiss on his collarbone had his tired body turning towards the vampire, ever so slightly, and the tongue licking him forced a sighing moan from between his lips.  A lazy smile lifted the corner of his mouth as Liam\'s words injected a few bright ideas into his head.

"Well... prolly not drunk from every night.  But fucked as many times as possible," he amended, the licking and kissing enough invigoration to have him opening his eyes again.  "We don\'t have to rent a room here when we have apartments," he said meaningfully, watching Liam thoughtfully.

He\'d never had anyone show an interest like that in him, not enough to set up more dates.  Vampires were generally far too self-important and obsessed with the various ways they could spend eternity, forever chased by the prospect of boredom and haunted by the notion of banality.  God forbid they live like humans would, when they were so far above that, right?  Yet this one had repeatedly asked about his work, his leave, his life... it made a change, to feel a growing connection, despite his cynicism.

"At least I do... and I figure you live somewhere?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011, 08:15:55 PM »
Will lifted his head from Mitch’s chest as the human suggested they go elsewhere. To their fucking apartments? For God’s sake. The human was sexy and so enticing, but why would he suggest that? There was no way Will was about to invite him around to his, and he hadn’t really planned on meeting up with Mitch further, but at least if the human had come to Risk then he would already have been here to move on quickly from his depression at being stood up.

But then again, Mitch was going to be gone in a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of trips to the human’s house wouldn’t be so bad. It would be just like shacking up in a hotel - but the marine might feel more comfortable there.

“Oh course I live somewhere,” Will replied with a sharp note to his voice, adding bluntly, “But it’s not somewhere I invite people. I suppose we could go to yours though - if you really don’t like it here,” he said somewhat begrudgingly. He wasn’t going to fucking meet the human’s family or anything, if there was anyone else around he wouldn’t go near.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
The tone of Liam\'s voice roused Mitch a little further out of his slumbering state and he gave it all some thought.  It wasn\'t that he was looking for anything permanent either, but the vampire had said he\'d book a room for them every night if he could, and that had implied some more meetings... right?

"Not a matter of liking it," the marine grunted.  "It\'s a matter of convenience.  There\'s no shower, no food, no lube easily accessible here.  But hey, I\'m not looking to marry you, just sounded like you were up for some extended fun," he said with a shrug, smirking.

He didn\'t want to be putting pressure on anybody but Liam was worth the effort of trying, at least; any vampire that could make him feel this good, meet him fuck for fuck and let him in their ass every once in a while was definitely worth trying for.

"If you count a few weeks extended."