Author Topic: Friends and Lovers  (Read 26671 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Friends and Lovers
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 05:48:35 PM »
He felt like he should tell Indie that it didn’t matter, that he could take Anna anywhere and teach her, but he wanted to know what was going on, he wanted to watch and be a part of it, but he knew Anna wouldn’t like it and to be honest he still didn’t want her knowing where they lived. This was his escape, his home with Indie. He didn’t want her tainting it with her anger. But at least Indie was giving him a chance to not answer just yet and Will grabbed at it, letting his hand drop away so Indie could go.

William didn’t want to leave things like this tonight, but he didn’t want to be waiting for Indie to come out of the shower either. He made his way slowly to his own room, getting ready for bed slowly with some quiet music on, slipping into a pair of comfortable silk pants as he wandered around, wondering whether or not Indie would come seek him out after his shower.

But Indie didn’t come after he’d got out of the shower and with the way time was marching on Will doubted he was going to now.

William turned off his music and made his way into Indie’s room, watching the redhead from the door for a moment before silently slipping into his side of the bed. He snuggled up close to Indie, sliding a hand over Indie’s firm chest and entwining his legs with the taller vampires.

“You know I’m fucked up, I turn into a grumpy prick when I’m not in control,” he murmured, snuggling his face against Indie’s throat and kissing gently.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 06:04:44 PM »
"You are fucked up," Indie agreed sleepily, turning into Will's hug.  The corner of his mouth flicked upward in the hint of a smile when his throat was kissed and the relief in him - that Will had come to him, to the bed he'd started thinking of as theirs more than his - was palpable.  "An' I didn't mean to take control from you, it just... I want you to be happy.  I shouldn't have told her your shit, I'm sorry about that," he said quietly, needing to reinforce that point now that Will wasn't screaming at him.

He wondered if the rest of it - the fact that he'd only done some sharing because Will hadn't and because he wanted her to know the real Will - had registered, but decided not to press on that way.  "You know... you are in control.  You wouldn't have made her... well, you wouldn't have fucked her up the way you were.  And you won't now, either.  Us all hanging out and training and stuff... I think it'd be... nice," he hazarded, giving a little shrug inside the circle of Will's arms, his fingers stroking unconsciously along Will's hip.  "I think she deserves to know you like I do."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 06:38:26 AM »
“No, you shouldn’t have,” William agreed as Indie apologised, but he said it in a peaceful tone. He wasn’t about to say it was a good thing it was out in the open now, because he didn’t believe that, and he had no idea how Anna had reacted or would react, whether she would bring it up. But at least now he wouldn’t need to be the one to tell her.

He gave a quiet sigh, enjoying the feel of Indie’s fingers playing over his skin and being able to hold him close like this. He couldn’t imagine doing this with Anna - they had when he’d turned her, he’d only ever wanted to protect her and keep her safe. And then she’d started arguing with him. Not just about her uncle, about a hundred little things which had probably meant nothing to her, but each one had worried her sire. He hadn’t wanted to be tempted to do anything cruel to her, to risk ever hurting her, he even refused to ever learn to mentally control people in an attempt to avoid the temptation of hurting someone he loved - but somehow he’d managed to do all of that in the worst possible way in his efforts to make things better.

“I think she…” he began slowly, before pausing and shaking his head slightly, frowning as he lifted his head to look at Indie. “Do you think she wants to get to know me? She didn’t know I was living here when she came. She never tried to find me.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 07:23:10 AM »
Indie rolled onto his side properly, so that he was facing Will front to front, their faces almost nose to nose on the pillows in the darkness.  One of his hands was now pressed against Will's chest, the other slid over his hip and pressed lightly against his back as he replied.  "I really think she does.  Whether she tried to find you immediately or not doesn't matter.  I think you two have been getting on better because you're actually learning to know each other and the anger is passing.  I know for sure that she wants to learn everything she can from you... and, she may even want a bike now, too," he drawled, giving his bedmate a cheeky half grin as he admitted he'd told Anna to use Will's money yet again.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »
William’s smile was a little slower in coming in response to Indie’s jest, since his mind immediately went to Indie telling him how working up Anna had got riding the bike. Still, maybe he couldn’t really blame her as he gazed at Indie, he’d admired the redhead plenty of times and that was without being pressed up against him with all sorts of vibrations going on.

“I guess I’ll have to get her one to keep her hands off you,” he murmured, sliding his hand down to cup Indie’s ass as he closed the distance between them, kissing him on the lips although that had been banned before - Hell, Indie had started out that way tonight, why not finish it like that?

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
Indie's chuckle clogged in his throat as anticipation mingled with fear of the unknown had him staring at Will's face coming closer.  Somehow, it'd been alright when he'd initiated it at the start of the evening, but then Will had started screaming at him, so he wasn't exactly associating happy things with such an action, nor was he in control so he felt... worried.  When Will's lips touched his, though, he relaxed against him, telling himself it was alright.  Will had kissed him plenty of times, this wasn't anything unusual...

Except it was, because he soon felt the need to deepen it.  He tilted his head and opened his mouth, closing his eyes as his tongue pushed tentatively towards Will's mouth, tasting him inquiringly.  His body naturally pushed closer to the blonde, unfazed by the fact that he wasn't female, because this was the body that housed the man he felt so much for and that made it alright.  He was feeling flutters of excitement running through him, tingles of excitement because he'd been thinking about this, about being closer to Will and he just hadn't found the right moment to do it.

Apparently a screaming argument where he was in fear of getting his head thumped in had been just the kickstart  he'd needed.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 08:41:53 AM »
William smiled against Indie’s lips as he felt the redhead deepening the kiss and he responded in kind, eagerly tasting his lover and instantly wanting more. When Indie pressed closer to him William pushed in kind, pressing Indie so  his back was flat on the bed and following him to lie over him, resting an elbow beside Indie’s head to support his weight, his tongue exploring hungrily.

Screaming his head off at his friend seemed like another night completely - but William hadn’t forgotten. He’d listened though, and Indie had done it because he cared, even if it meant acting before he thought things through. And William could forgive Indie that, when he’d held grudges against other people for less.

With their legs entwined William found a comfortable spot to grind his hips down against Indie’s and even if he hadn’t already known Indie was naked he would have been able to tell easily. His hand snuck between them, but he pause with it on Indie’s hip, breaking the kiss to drop his lips closer to the redhead’s ear.

“Sun’s not far off, you too tired, kid?” he murmured in a teasing tone, wondering whether the younger vampire would be able to fight off the tiredness. Maybe with a few drops of his blood… but William had told him the conditions of that and he guessed they would both stand firm on that for a while. But even if Indie was too tired, even kissing would be a much happier end to the night than Will had been expecting during their shouting match.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »
The butterfly of anxiety was again fluttering at the base of his throat as Will's words sank in.  He'd been feeling pleasant little sparks of happiness and attraction as he was rolled on top of and kissed so thoroughly; he'd even felt a few flares of enjoyment when Will ground against him and was intrigued by that hand travelling lower.  This question, though... it had him anxious all over again.  He wasn't sure how Will meant it and there was only one way to be sure.

"Too tired for... you to fuck me?" he queried hesitantly, thinking that would be the most likely meaning behind the words.  Oddly, after that initial flare of fear and panic, he didn't find the notion too imposing.  He'd let Reed do it, after all, and it had been alright.  Reed hadn't exactly been the most tender of lovers, even, so he was curious about how Will would treat him.  Surely him being so much older would mean something better?  Indie was certainly of the opinion that his blonde lover was far more emotionally invested in him than Reed ever had been and a certain level of confidence - however unfounded - came with that.  It prompted him to add another statement before he eve got an answer to his question.

"Nah, I can stay awake for that.  Just won't participate too much," he expanded with a little chuckle.  The sound was genuinely humourous but it cut off pretty quickly because... well, there were still nerves and he was looking up at Will with wide hazel-blue eyes, anticipating a reaction he couldn't be sure of.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
William’s lips stilled at Indie’s words, then he lifted his head, cocking an eyebrow as he gazed down at his friend.

“You are full of surprises, kid. Really, truly, it’s not always good, but sometimes it is and it is definitely a surprise around every corner,” he said quietly, punctuating his words by covering Indie’s lips and cheeks with gentle kisses.

William had been prepared to not be allowed to fuck Indie for some time, to have it put out there had taken him off guard. And now he wasn’t sure if he wanted to go with it and take Indie, but being told his companion wouldn’t participate much kind of put a dampener on that thought.

But not too much of a dampener. He had no doubt Indie would be able to hold off for long. Will lifted his thumb to his lips, sinking his teeth into his flesh to draw blood before trailing the pad of his thumb along Indie’s lower lip.

“Can I maybe wake you up a bit?” he asked with a wicked grin, his other hand smoothing over Indie’s firm chest.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 01:43:26 PM »
His tongue snaked out eagerly to swipe up the blood Will was offering him and also to collect that thumb into his mouth and suck it until the wound closed.  He frowned and made a mewling growl noise low in his throat when that happened far too quickly for his liking and then looked up into Will's eyes.  Perhaps it was psychosomatic, but even a little bit of the coppery elixir was enough to invigorate him and having him smiling more energetically around that thumb.

"I guess you can," he murmured, summarily pushing Will's thumb out of his mouth with his tongue so he could lick his lip and be sure he'd got all of his friend's blood swallowed.  It sent a tingle through him, like a low-scale electrical impulse vibrating through his veins, making him feel a little more energised and awake, as predicted.  While one hand splayed across the blonde's back and drew him closer for another, hungrier kiss, his left hand travelled sideways, scrabbling to get his top bedside drawer open and withdraw some lube.  It took a little bit of grabbing and rejecting the contents of the drawer before he found the squeeze bottle he was looking for, closed the drawer and held his possession out towards Will.

"Here," he prompted, nudging it against the older vampire's chest.  "I'll let you do the honours."  It meant something, for him to let Will have control and he was pretty sure his partner would understand that.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 08:28:18 PM »
William gave a chuckle at Indie’s reaction, pleased that even a few drops had managed to liven Indie up so much. He accepted the bottle, knowing very well what a big thing it was for Indie to let him have control in this area since he was normally so uptight about it. William didn’t have any intention of rushing him right now and making Indie regret agreeing.

He knelt up over the redhead, keeping his gaze fixed on Indie’s, looking for signs of hesitation as he opened the bottle and squeezed out some of the fluid onto his fingers. Seeing no resistance yet, he leant down over Indie again, kissing his deeply as he slid his dry hand over Indie’s body, lifting his hips slightly to move his slick fingers along Indie’s crack. Slowly he pressed a finger inside, trying to move as slowly as he could, but finding himself getting hard at just being allowed to touch Indie in this way.

If Indie showed no complaints his finger would soon be joined by another, thrusting, twisting, stroking and scissoring to prepare Indie as Will ground down against him, wishing he could hurry things along but knowing he had to be patient with his friend when it came to this.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 09:08:53 PM »
When he'd done this before, with Reed, things had been very different.  He'd been scared, for one, and nothing between him and the mortal had been clear.  He'd wanted to make him his eternal partner and Reed... well, he'd been awed by being allowed to fuck him and horny enough to not care too much about what it might mean for them as partners but that was about as far as it went.  In the end, it'd meant nothing because his friend hadn't wanted any part of the committment he'd been dreaming of and it'd been a less than conciliatory end between them.

His situation with Will was so different.  They'd already committed to each other when Will had promised he wouldn't leave unexpectedly and it was all Indie had ever wanted (he'd realised).  Frankly, there was trust between them that there never had been with Reed and so he found this act was actually nowhere near as stressful as he'd expected it might be.  There wasn't even the sense that he and Will were battling for dominance, which there had been when he'd been on the giving end.  They'd already moved beyond that in the last couple of weeks.  Now, he could feel Will's restraint in the way that he kissed him, the care in the way he stroked him, the tenderness in his caresses.  It was... soothing.

Of course, the aged blood in him was not and it gave him an extra zing that he hadn't anticipated when he'd suggested this.  Frankly, he'd cum twice earlier in the night and even though Anna had managed to stir up some more interest with her hot little actions, he'd been satisfied with what he'd got.  Now, getting hard again was coming easily as Will prodded him expertly with his fingers, causing him to shudder whenever the bundle of nerves buried so inconsiderately in his ass was brushed against.  He was most surprised that it wasn't an entirely physical response, either, that he was enjoying the kissing, the touching, the consideration.

"Fuck... you weren't kidding.  You are good at this," he smirked against Will's mouth, managing to sound surprised that Will's claims hadn't been false, though he was really just pleased.  It wouldn't do to simply lie there and not tease Will at all, though.  Grabbing a gentle hold of Will's head, he pulled the blonde back away from his mouth in order to look at him properly, his eyes glinting and bright blue in the complete darkness.  "Maybe you should get to the point, though," he challenged thickly, shifting his hips to nudge his hardon up against Will's stomach before he wiggled firmly down onto his fingers once more.  His eyes rolled back in his head briefly and he licked his lips before he was able to continue again, his smirk renewed.  "You didn't give me that much blood."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »
“So greedy,” William murmured playfully, grinning at Indie’s reactions, loving that the redhead was far more relaxed and responsive to his touches than William had thought he would be since he’d been so emphatically against the idea of being fucked before.

He had no intention of putting things off longer than he needed to though, so did as asked, removing his fingers from Indie’s tight hole and grabbing the bottle again to smear a generous amount of lube onto his thick shaft.

After that, William took very little time to position himself, a hand on Indie’s hip as he pressed into Indie slowly. He tried to go slowly, trying to take how Indie was reaction into consideration, but he soon found himself pressed fully into Indie and he gave a groan of delight at being so surrounded by his lover before beginning to move his hips, slowly at first and then gathering momentum, but not going anywhere near as fast as Indie had done when their roles had been reversed. His rested his weight on one elbow as he leant over the redhead and his other hand, still slick with lube, began to stroke Indie’s erection, moving in time with his thrusts as he kept his gaze on Indie’s brilliant blue eyes.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 10:03:57 PM »
The part where he was entered was probably never going to be something he took easily, for he tensed while it happened, gripping Will's upper arms and blinking rapidly while it happened.  He gritted his teeth, though it wasn't painful it was just weird.  It was different to Reed, because he was more prepared for that sensation (that no vibrator could ever mimic) this time and could do some proactive self-talk about not assigning Will false dimensions.  He felt huge, at first, but once it was in and he could relax, Will quickly took his mind off the size of the thing filling his ass by resting against him and stroking his cock.

Bit by bit, the tension leaked out of him.  The eye contact between them was unwavering and the good feelings elsewhere in their bodies slowly started to take precedence over his awkwardness and nerves.  Soon enough, the rhythm was obvious and he was getting some rather sexy zings from Will's angle punching that nerve bundle, causing his thoughts to stop entirely and his every bit of awareness to come from the highly aroused places all over his body instead.  With a flutter, his eyelids drifted closed and he hung onto Will, vaguely rubbing his upper arms as he thrust into him, making little noises of pleasure in the back of his throat as the build blossomed into something unexpectedly wonderful inside him.

Eventually, his eyes flew open as he made a startling realisation.  "I'm gonna' cum," he ground out, the warning very barely preceding the act as his back suddenly arched and his head pressed back into the pillow behind him, his lower half meeting Will's attentions wildly as the orgasm tore through him with more power than he could ever remember experiencing.  He cried out gutturally, his head thrashing and his body surging with pleasure that curled his toes and bent his knees, his hips jagging into Will's fist with unbridled enthusiasm and his hands claws around his biceps.  Since he'd had his two experiences earlier that night, there was not a great deal of wetness shooting out of him but that didn't seem to impede the pounding waves of pleasure he was feeling; if anything, it seemed to magnify it and he was well and truly lost in the tide.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 10:21:04 PM »
William gaze never turned from Indie’s once, even when the redhead’s eyes shut, or when he began to thrash around. He’d known Indie had fucked someone already tonight, some meaningless slut, so he hadn’t thought Indie would come so quickly, definitely not before him, but it was a good surprise, learning he could create these feelings within his friend.

He hadn’t stopped his own movements with Indie’s warning and the way the redhead’s body was spasming around his cock meant to only took a few more thrusts before William climaxed too, filling Indie with his seed, his teeth gritting together and his fingers curling through Indie’s hair as he came. Ignoring the wetness between them of the lube on Indie and the small amount of fluid Indie had added to it Will lowered himself down to rest on top of Indie, catching his lips in another deep kiss, hungry to taste him again.

“No as horrendous as you’d thought then?” he murmured when he finally lifted his head a little to grin at Indie.