Author Topic: Idolise, adore you  (Read 22593 times)

Offline skeggsismad

• Dearly Missed
  • Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Idolise, adore you
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 02:32:41 PM »
From the boy’s last comments, he was beginning to think it had something to do with the erotic sensation of being fed from. Perhaps he felt the need to repay or perhaps it was a sort of thrill that the mortal got from it that he crave…it might have even been both. But the way Bill was presenting himself wasn’t very clear and he’d feel like he was taking advantage of the situation if he accepted that answer and thus fed.

“I did feed tonight, pookie, before I met up with you.” It would seem like he had a brief span of time to do so, but regular feedings was really part of his living arrangements with Lamar and so on many evenings he didn’t have to go out scourging for a meal. It was nice to start an evening with a fairly full belly, indeed.

He brushed his hand across the side of Bill’s face.

“I appreciate your explanation, darling, and I’m not doubting what you said. I believe you, I do. But I would feel awful if I fed on you tonight when you give such a vague answer- does that make sense, darling? There’s nothing wrong with wanting me to feed from you because of the way it makes you feel, but I want you to be certain about your motivations. I don’t want to take advantage of you and I don’t want you to feel used.  I think that you maybe you should think on it for a while and mayhaps the next time we meet you'll know for certain, without any doubts. Do you know what I mean by that, sweetie?”

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 09:04:36 PM »
Bill leaned into the touch, gazing up at Emil with bright eyes. He couldn't explain why he had been actually been hoping to feed Emil, except perhaps that Emil had never taken advantage of him. Well, never wasn't really a good word, considering they had only been in the situation twice--no, once. Now was the second time, and again…Emil refused to take advantage of Bill, making sure that Bill actually wanted it before he would take the offer.

"Okay," he agreed simply, putting on a small smile for the other. It was actually rather touching, that Emil wanted him to be completely sure he wanted it before taking it. It wasn't a form of repayment, and Emil wanted to make that clear, apparently.

How, then, was Bill supposed to repay him for his kindness? Perhaps Emil truly was doing this out of the goodness of his heart, but Bill, personally, felt that after a certain amount of kindness, he should find some way to pay Emil back. Maybe he could buy him a gift or something, but what would you get a wealthy vampire, anyway? Anything Emil would have wanted, he probably bought himself.

"Thank you," he added after a moment, wrapping his arms around Emil briefly again. "It means a lot to me, really. You have no idea…everything you've done…"

Offline skeggsismad

• Dearly Missed
  • Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 03:48:58 AM »
As arms were wrapped around him, Emil returned the gesture, attaching his own arms above Bill’s waist. The young moral decidedly needed a good hug judging from what he’d been through with his brother and the possibility of his troublesome home life. He held it firmly enough to indicate that he was fine with the hug and wanted to comfort Bill yet it wasn’t so firm that Bill was liable to be squashed under his strength.

He stepped backwards, prepared to make his exit now. It wasn’t that he was in such a rush to leave Bill but more that he had so many other things to do, some that likely wouldn’t be appropriate to bring the young mortal with.

“Now, I must say au revoir; I’ll call you, regarding our other plans about your brother. But you remember, pookie, this isn’t goodbye; it’s just a new beginning.”

He winked and turned, stepping out of the Qamar Art Gallery.