Author Topic: Forward Planning  (Read 10873 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Forward Planning
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
(Following 'Friends and Lovers')

William shut the door closed behind them then instantly turned to Indie, wrapping  a hand around the back of the redhead’s neck and pulling him down to kiss him deeply. Without Indie he would have just lost Anna and maybe not seen her again for another couple of centuries and Will have never felt so grateful to someone in his life. He spent most of it making sure he didn’t need to rely on other people but now he obviously needed Indie.

“Thank you,” he murmured, a broad smile on his face as he pulled back to look properly at Indie, dropping a hand to cup his lover’s ass, squeezing unashamedly.

They’d got Anna settled in Will’s bedroom and she would soon be sleeping peacefully. They  were still bonded so he knew he probably shouldn’t get too carried away because she would feel it, but damn, it was so tempting. And she knew they were together so why not? But… in a bit.

“I had a thought,” William said, stepping back and tugging Indie towards him towards the bed. “You might think it’s stupid, but it was just a small thought.”

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Forward Planning
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:03:09 AM »
"Uh... no problem," Indie answered, somewhat bewildered by the sudden kiss, his instant response to it and the fact that he was being thanked when he'd been most of the problem that had sent Anna running off in the first place.  He'd expected to be reprimanded, considering the way Will had told them off for bickering not so long ago, so the kiss and all the happy-hands stuff was unexpected to say the least!

"Yeah?" he breathed a laugh as he got tangled up with Will and they tumbled down onto the bed together.  "What thought was that?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »
Yes, he’d been annoyed about Indie winding up Anna, but his relief that Indie had managed to bring her back outweighed that by far now and he wove his legs between Indie’s, sliding a hand under his t-shirt and over the redhead’s firm stomach as he spoke.

“You want to sire someone, you said that before. And I thought that we make a pretty good team so if you would like to find someone, one day, I’d like to do it with you. If you do start thinking that you want to do it again that is.” Of course, Will would be perfectly happy to leave it at just the two of them as well, but he would rather sire someone with Indie than lose his friend and lover over it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 11:57:12 AM »
Indie quirked an eyebrow, looking at Will as if he'd just started singing the French national anthem for no good reason.  His mouth opened and closed a few times as he processed that weird offer and searched for something to say about it.

"Ummm... okayyy," he drawled, his mind racing and his expression perplexed.  "But... I only wanted to sire someone because I was lonely.  And I thought I was in love with Reed and didn't want to lose him," he conceded with a shrug, admitting that there'd been a few facets to his hare-brained scheme.  "I don't want to sire anyone now I have you," he clarified, feeling the equation was simple in a very unromantic way.

Loneliness = sire someone = not lonely anymore.  But Will = loved = not lonely anymore, so he didn't need to think about the siring thing.  It was elementary, to him.  "Besides, now we have Anna and it's fucking hard work training a fledgling - and she's not even brand new!  Imagine if she was and we had to deal with all that stupid bloodlust and teaching her to drink as well!" he exclaimed, wrinkling his nose at the thought of how draining that experience would be.  A pre-made fledgling was good enough for him!

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 07:31:12 AM »
William lifted himself up slightly, leaning on one elbow to look down on Indie thoughtfully. He could see where Indie was coming from, but it still didn’t feel quite finished. Indie had seemed so keen on the idea of siring someone, even after he had Will although it was before they had really sorted things out, and before Anna had properly been around.

“Anna won’t need training for too long once she’s sorted and gets her head around being in society properly I imagine,” Will said. He didn’t want to think about Anna leaving, but she could be around but not dependant on them and William thought that was how it would end up after some training. Maybe a few months, maybe a couple of years.

“You don’t think that in a couple of years… will I still be enough for you? You always like trying something new, I thought you may do again by then,” William said, lifting his hand from under Indie’s shirt to lightly stroke along the redhead’s jaw.

“We can forget it, but just know, if you ever feel that, the option is there,” he added, not wanting to feel like he was pushing Indie into it. William didn’t really feel the need to have another fledgling, but for a while he’d been worried he would lose Indie to the younger vampire going off to sire someone and he wanted to know that wouldn’t happen.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 10:31:13 AM »
Indie frowned, processing Will's offer and trying to decide how he felt about it.  It seemed like there was more being talked about here than just them making a fledgling together.  It was Will telling him... he was worried he might lose him?  Because he liked his entertainment flashy and always changing?  Well.  He couldn't deny that, nor profess his ability to be loyal when he'd never been in this situation (that he could remember).  He also couldn't predict what it would be like with them in a couple of years.  They were settling into this... relationship thing... now but they'd been good for the past few years even when they weren't fucking.  Why would it change?

"Thanks," he said simply, grasping the hand that was at his face and tilting it so that he could kiss Will's inner wrist.  He smiled up at the blonde.  "I dunno' what a couple more years will bring but I don't think it'll change.  I fucking love you.  We do everything together, why wouldn't you be enough - well, apart from not having tits and a pussy?" he laughed, attempting to make light of the situation.  They both knew that Will couldn't fulfill all his physical desires but they'd agreed he didn't have to give up women, when his heart belonged to William.  If their love wasn't enough to get them through then he didn't see how sharing a baby vampire was going to fix them!

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 07:08:22 AM »
“I don’t know, I am pretty fucking great,” William said with a smile, dropping his head down to rest against Indie’s chest. He knew they should get changed and get properly into bed, but right now he just wanted to curl up beside him. He’d almost lost Anna again, he definitely didn’t want to lose Indie.

Maybe that was it – Anna and Will were bonded by blood, so even if they parted they would be able to find each other again, no matter how long since they parted ways. And if something happened to her Will would know. Having a fledgling with Indie wouldn’t bond them in quite the same way, but it would be something, it might keep Indie around longer. But not if Indie didn’t want to do it, there would be no point in it then.

“You must be tired after all that training, do you want to go to sleep now?” he asked, before tilting his head to nuzzle at Indie’s throat with his lips and tongue as his hand dropped down to cup Indie’s crotch, making it obvious what else he had in mind if Indie wasn’t quite ready to go to sleep. Despite all the ups and downs tonight had ended on a pretty good note with Anna being convinced to come back to the house and Will was pleased with how things had gone in the end.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »
"Mmm, I am pretty beat," the redhead mused, closing his eyes and tilting his head away from Will so he could get better access to his throat.  There was something about the way he touched him that set him on fire despite how tired he was, though, and it also felt like every time they touched was still the first time, arousing nervousness and excitement in equal doses.

Maybe it was because it was just so open; he'd used to have to play games to get into Reed's ass and there'd been more dicking around than it'd been worth most of the time.  With Will, there were no obstacles to run any more, no games to play.  The cards were on the table and though it should've made him feel exonerated, part of him missed the go-round of wanting and being coy about it.  There were no less sparks for it, but his head was still ready to be in a fighting stance, even as his body willingly surrendered.

"Still... that's a good argument you have there," he slurred, covering Will's hand with his own and squeezing it on his thickening cock, using his lover's hand to adjust him inside his pants as he quickly became uncomfortably hard.  His hand slid away to undo the snap and zip on his jeans and he looked at Will with glinting eyes as he began to wriggle out of them.  "I know one way you can energise me fast," he hinted, giving his lover's throat a pointed look.  He'd been told he wouldn't get the reward of drinking Will's older, stronger blood until he submitted himself fully; well, he'd done that, would his lover now give him the reward he'd alluded he would?

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 01:30:09 AM »
It wasn’t difficult to pick up on what Indie meant with his look and it was tempting to just agree so that Indie would have enough energy. But where was the fun in just saying yes?

“You mean you don’t have the stamina to go without?” William asked with a smirk, making the most of Indie slipping down his jeans to wrap his fingers around Indie’s already firm shaft, stroking firmly.

“Well, I suppose if you really need it… maybe… but do you think you deserve it tonight?” he asked teasingly, leaning down to nip gently at Indie’s throat. After all the training and Indie stopping Anna from leaving again, Will definitely believed Indie had earned a taste, but it was more fun hearing Indie ask for it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 10:25:07 AM »
"I have met some bitches in my time," Indie said airily, "but William, you take the cake," he growled as he kicked off his jeans and then yanked his shirt off and threw that away too.  It wasn't genuine anger but he did want to let his lover know he objected to being made to beg.

"Of course I deserve it," he declared pompously, relaxing back on the bed and bucking gently beneath Will's ministrations, his head tilted away so Will could get to his neck.  "Did you see me training Anna?  I was magnificent," he said thickly, his enthusiasm waning as his body began to tell him that all that training actually had affected him.  He was hard, but actually climaxing seemed like a hurdle he wasn't sure he could get over, already.

He grasped Will's face and turned to look at him, finding his mouth close enough to kiss without effort so he did that before he pulled back just far enough to speak.  "Please," he pouted prettily, "let me drink from you so I can fuck you like a bitch deserves to be fucked."  He fluttered his eyelashes prettily to sweeten the deal, confident that Will wouldn't be able to resist him (he also bit down on his lips so he didn't grin his ass off, hoping to make Will laugh first).

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »
Of course William couldn’t help but give in first, giving a soft chuckle as he leant down to brush his lips against Indie’s, seeing the weariness in his eyes. He could feel the pull of the sun in his own body, but his age and years of insomnia made it far easier for him to resist.

“Fine then, but that dirty little mouth of yours will get you in trouble one day, kid” Will said with a smirk. He’d had some blood earlier in the night and didn’t intend on letting Indie have too much, so it wouldn’t be too much of a hardship on him.

Since he didn’t have a heartbeat to make the blood flow stronger closer to his heart there seemed little point in making Indie go to the effort of biting his throat – it would be more intimate but Indie looked almost ready to pass out as it was. William slipped off his t-shirt, discarding it beside Indie’s before taking his wrist to his lips and sinking his fangs in, going deep so that it would take a little longer to heal. His nose wrinkled up slightly with the pain but he didn’t hesitate in putting his wrist with it's trickle of blood to Indie’s lips as he lay down beside the redhead, hooking his leg over Indie’s comfortably.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 04:32:21 PM »
"I sincerely hope so," Indie quipped, grinning back at Will even as he thought about all the things his dirty mouth could do to make his lover smile... and moan.  He watched eagerly as the wrist was bitten and drank hard from it when it was pressed to his mouth.  It made his lips tingle from the very first smear, it seemed, and he felt it move through his body, lighting up his nerve endings like a drug as he swallowed.  It tasted like spice and fire, energising him like nothing else ever had and though he made a mewling sound of disappointment in his throat as the wound finally closed off, he'd had enough to perk him up.

He rolled onto Will, the leg that had been over his giving him a perfect entry point to land between Will's legs and grind against him - not as pleasant in reality as it had been in his head, since Will still had clothes on.  "Why the fuck am I naked and you're not?" he growled in between lathering kisses and nips all up and down Will's throat.  His hands worked on getting rid of the offending items of clothing then, his lust for Will bouncing back and forth between them now that he'd shared his blood, exacerbating the desperation of it.

A funny thing happened after a little while, though and it had him straightening up off Will, sitting back on his heels as he tilted his head and frowned.  "Is that... Anna?" he eventually asked, for it had finally registered that there was an extra dimension to this feeling he was sharing with Will.  It wasn't just desire between the two of them, there was a very distant third present just beyond Indie's peripheral awareness, making him feel the shadow of her presence more than an actual presence, but it was there.

Fuck.  He'd drunk Will's blood and not thought about the fact that it would minimally connect him to Anna.  Not only would she be feeling her sire's arousal, but probably some echoes from him as well.  Was that weird?  Indie assumed it would be, though hopefully she was asleep.  He probably wouldn't be able to tell like Will would though, because he wasn't that connected to her; she was just like the moisturiser on his skin, a coating that he detected but not anything he could communicate with directly.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 10:20:35 PM »
It was amazing how much energy just a little blood could give Indie and William went with it enthusiastically, helping Indie undress him and giving murmurs of encouragement at the attention the redhead was paying to his throat and loving feeling that lust buzzing between them. He’d just about forgotten that Anna was in the next room – he could feel her vaguely but he’d managed to put her to the back of his mind.

Indie had brought her to the forefront of his mind though and William gingerly reached out mentally, gently enough that Anna shouldn’t know he was doing so. She was definitely asleep, but she might have felt some of his desire before she had dropped off, but with how tired Indie was he guessed Anna would have been even more exhausted so she might not have noticed. He hadn’t considered that sharing blood would bond Indie to her as well.

“Yes, it is,” he said, watching Indie warily, unsure of how the vampire would react to that new feeling of being bonded to someone else through him.

“She’s sleeping now, forget about her,” Will said, propping himself up on his elbows.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »
He thought about it for a little longer, testing the limits of this blood connection curiously, wondering if he'd get more back from her if she was awake; no doubt she'd come in here and slap him for prodding at her if she was, though, so it was a good thing she was sleeping.  He snickered at Will, liking that he seemd a bit jealous, a bit put out that Anna was getting any attention when he was laying there all horny and wanting.

"Forget her?  Concentrate on you?" he taunted, shuffling back so that his mouth was over Will's cock and he was looking up at him from beneath his lashes in a rather evil way.  He wrapped a hand around its base and kissed it lightly, grinning up at the blonde like it was the most fun game he'd played in years.  "Why the fuck would I do that?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012, 11:54:33 PM »
Will smiled as Indie’s focus came back to him, relieved that his lover didn’t seem too bothered by being able to feel Anna and wondering how much of her he was aware of. Would that last until the next night?

His musings on the bond were quickly pushed from his mind when Indie’s hand wrapped around him and Will shifted his hips a little to make himself more comfortable (and move his firm shaft in Indie’s hand since he seemed intent on teasing Will.

“Because she’s asleep and boring and I am here and I know I’m all you want. And if you don’t I will take you down, kid. You’ve had a taste but I can still beat you with no issues, remember that,” Will replied with a grin, enjoying the teasing and knowing that the end they would still get what they both need.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »
"Oh, yes, master, I do apologise for my boldness, master," Indie declared with mock humility.  "I will be a good boy and service you as I should," he promised, running his tongue up Will's shaft like a child licking an ice cream cone.  "Is that what you like, master?" he asked innocently, pausing in his attentions to batt his eyelashes up at Will.

The subservient role didn't feel comfortable on his shoulders but he could withstand the mockery for a little bit.  Such love for Will rose in his chest as he looked up at his handsome face, in fact, that he thought he could withstand it for years.  And he would, to keep this wonderful man by his side.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »
William stretched his arms upwards before placing his hands behind his head comfortably, smirking at the act Indie was putting on, knowing that if they hadn’t both been so aroused a taunt like that might have ended up with Will having to prove himself by overpowering Indie. That was fun, but this was what he wanted right now and the feel of Indie’s tongue on him sent a shiver run through his body, bringing a smile to his face and a rumbling growl of delight bubbled up in the base of his throat.

“Yeah, that’s a bit better. You do talk a lot though. Put that dirty mouth to better use, I know you know how,” he said, curling his lip into a sneer, although there was still a playful glint in his grey eyes.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012, 07:16:17 AM »
Indie narrowed his eyes in order to give the impression that he just might bite instead of putting his mouth to any pleasant uses, hovering over Will thoughtfully before he conceded and began using his mouth.  He didn't feel he was particularly talented at this act and he expected his awkwardness would get him some relief but Will didn't take pity on him as quickly as he'd thought he might - in fact, he seemed very responsive and happy with what Indie was doing so he was determined to persevere.

Seeing an opportunity, he paused after a while and squirmed up the bed, over Will in order to get to the lube in his bedside drawer.  He then took it back with him as he carefully lay back between his 'master's' thighs.  Squeezing some onto his fingers, he reclaimed his grip on Will with his other hand and grinned evilly up at him.  "Time for your preparations, master!" he declared and used his mouth while he pressed two fingers into Will with tender determination.  He supposed, if his lover was going to object to him topping, now would be the time.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »
Indie definitely wasn’t confident or the best mouth he’d had used on him, but Will wasn’t disappointed by his attentions. He made a small noise of disappointment as the younger vampire halted what he was doing and began to move, although it soon became obvious what he had in mind.

Will smirked along his body at Indie, knowing very well how the redhead felt about being the one taking it – and seeing as Will didn’t mind too much which way it seemed unnecessary to push Indie further considering what they’d been through tonight. There was always another night to assert his dominance over the kid.

“Cheeky fucker,” William said with a chuckle which gave way to a more pleased sounding moan as Indie slipped his fingers slowly inside him as well as using his mouth. Will’s fingers wrapped around the bedsheets as his other hand went to curl through Indie’s thick hair lovingly as Will  lifted his hips to give Indie better access.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »
"Easy lay," the redhead countered, taking particular pleasure in flicking his fingertips against Will's prostate.  After his quip was delivered, his mouth slid back down Will's length, the reaction he was getting from his attentions proof that his lover was easy.  He rather enjoyed that the blonde was so enamoured with him that he forgave him minor issues (such as being a pretty sloppy blowjob giver) and everything Indie did seemed magical in Will's eyes.  It made the redhead feel fifty feet tall and completely bulletproof, to be looked at the way Will looked at him and it only made him want to try harder.

After an appropriate amount of time spent scissoring his fingers in and out of Will, Indie got back on his knees and shuffled closer to his lover, thrumming with need and the blood he'd ingested.  It was such a heady nectar, empowering him almost as much as Will's love did, he felt invincible and superior as he slid into Will's slick tunnel.  "Oh, master," he breathed with mock joy, his lubed hand sliding up and down Will's cock as he leaned forward over it to kiss him.  "What a tight hole you have," he squeaked, his voice as girly as he could get it.  After a deep, lusty kiss he pulled back, his free hand gripping Will's head as he stared into his eyes.  "Fuck I love you," he said in his normal impassioned voice, the act - as always - enhancing his emotions.

Except he really meant it with Will and the blood they were sharing was ringing with his sincerity, electrifying the intense contact between them and making him pulse with joy.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2012, 07:00:06 AM »
William gave a laugh as Indie’s reply, before taking in a sharp breath in response to the movements of Indie’s fingers. He didn’t care if he was easy when it came to Indie, he enjoyed being with the redhead far too much to fight against it for too long. Indie was great at the stuff that mattered, and the rest of it, like blow jobs, Indie had time to practise.

Will lifted his knee as Indie slid inside him, arching his back and curling his leg around Indie’s, loving the feeling of being filled by Indie and enjoying it all the more knowing the redhead enjoyed it more this way.

“All the better for you to fuck,” Will replied breathily to Indie’s mocking, knowing the playfulness made Indie feel better about something he hadn’t been comfortable with so recently.

A slow smile spread over his lips at Indie’s declaration of love and he moved his own hand from where it had made its way to Indie’s back to grip the redhead’s jaw firmly, admiring the deep blue colour in his lustful gaze. He could feel the lust bouncing back and forth along their bond and at that moment thought that starting each night sharing blood would be a brilliant way to go on but the rare occurrence made this all the better.

“I know you do, kid. And you do get very emotional when you get inside me,” Will teased, leaning up to kiss Indie deeply before releasing his jaw with a gentle shove before clenching his muscles around Indie’s cock and wriggling his hips a little. “Keep moving that hand,” he commanded with a smirk. Indie knew very well Will loved him too, but right now it was fun to play with him some more.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2012, 07:43:08 AM »
"Yes, master," Indie whispered and it was the last thing he bothered saying as he fell to simply moving instead, his hand stroking, his hips pistoning and everything, everything tied together with an inexplicable synchronicity with the blood between them.  He closed his eyes to concentrate on it, no more kissing, no more talking, just the slapping of thier bodies rhythmically working together towards completion.

The occasional moan punctuated the air but Indie didn't open his eyes; in a sense, he felt he could feel Will more strongly than ever before, they were a circuit closed and when they reached their peak, it was perfectly in time, causing him to cry out as his body stiffened, clutching at Will helplessly and falling into a vast, warm place of security and love with the blonde.

It was the most amazing orgasm he'd ever had even though he didn't understand properly that it was more than the blood causing this feeling, it was their love.  He collapsed on Will, clutching at him, nuzzling towards his face to kiss him and whispering words of reverence and love.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
Will’s body relaxed once they had both peaked and he held Indie close, wrapping his arms around the taller vampire. He couldn’t remember feeling this satisfied for a long time – with his love in his arms and his fledgling in the next room. 

“I love you so much, kid,” he murmured, smiling at the attention the redhead was still giving him and letting his love flow along their temporary blood bond in a way he wouldn’t do mentally. “What did I do to deserve you?”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »
"Fucked if I know," Indie muttered, humbled by the cyclical nature of their blood sharing - though still able to crack a joke to get him by.  "But I think you should probably keep doing it, 'cos it's worked out alright so far," he smirked, ready to settle down and just fall asleep without cleaning up.  Eventually, they did get up and shower, though, before retiring for the day.  Indie was sad to feel the connection to Will fading persistently until it was gone but there would be other nights, he was sure.

Something like this could only get better.