Author Topic: Second Course  (Read 24249 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Second Course
« on: October 05, 2012, 11:42:27 PM »
David had found Bill where the mortal had said he'd be, though he'd taken a little more time getting there than he'd thought he might, since he'd stopped to finish off a conversation at Risk.  His bike had moved as an extension of his body once he'd got on it and sped all the way to Bill, asking him cheekily if he wanted the front or the back on the ride back to his place.  Neither of them had helmets but he didn't bother going as slowly as he had the first time, since he assumed Bill was okay with him doing things quickly on the bike by now.

Before he knew it, they were riding into his garage, the sounds of the bike dying away sharply after the key was turned to the off position, leaving them in deafening silence.  He'd kept his hands to himself on the ride, not wanting to assume too much (even though he and Bill had automatically started flirting from the moment they'd identified each other's voices on the phone) and quite liking the tension that was building already.  Expectation could go either way, but he was hoping it might enhance things tonight, because he'd been surprisingly happy to see Bill's pretty face again.  He was fighting the urge to smile at his companion, even as he led him out of the garage and clicked for the automated door to come down behind them.

"So... clubbing, huh?" he hinted as he slid his front door key into the lock and observed Bill slyly.  He'd considered starting things with 'So... you have shitty friends,' but he didn't want to put his guest offside.  It was after three in the morning, he was likely tired and they had little enough time before the sun rose as it was; he didn't want to waste what time they did have fighting.  He was still trying to ascertain whether Bill was completely on his wavelength in that regard, so he planned to lead them to his spacious couch once they got through the front door.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
Re: Second Course
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 02:12:37 AM »
Bill gave David the address and they disconnected, leaving Bill nearly alone. The lights of the club were shutting off now, leaving him feeling even more alone than before. David was coming, though, and if he could manage not to be nabbed before then, he considered himself to be doing rather well. Besides…surely nothing would mess with David once he arrived…right?

But when would David get there? He had said he was coming, but after ten minutes had passed, Bill began to get a bit impatient. What if David was having trouble finding the place? Of course, it took time to get across town, and while David had said he was free, he hadn’t said where he was, exactly. Bill would just have to wait.

It was perhaps twenty minutes after Bill called that he heard the sounds of the bike, and no one could stop the smile of relief from crossing his face as David pulled up. He hadn’t been terrified, per se, but he had definitely been worried and a little afraid when it had taken so long.

He hopped onto the back of the bike and they were off, leaving behind all of Bill’s fears. He felt as if David were the type to want to protect him from things, not to mention that he was actually capable of doing so, as well. Bill felt like they could outrun anything on the bike, and he hoped he was right. Then again, as long as he was with a vampire, he was sure that he was moderately safe from being randomly killed or eaten. It was when he was alone that he truly had to fear.

As they entered the garage and the motorcycle was turned off, Bill finally unwound his arms from David and dismounted the bike. His stomach flipped pleasantly at the thought of what they would most likely end up doing, though he wouldn’t be opposed to  almost anything David suggested, at this point. He just didn’t want to go home right then.

“Yeah, clubbing,” Bill smirked at the vampire, pulling off the cherry red jacket as he entered the apartment. “Apparently I stay home too much or something of that sort, so Andi decided to drag me to some club and ditch me there. Figured it was a good excuse to call you, see if you were free.”

He shrugged a little, leather jacket held in his arms as he waited for David to give him some direction as to where to put it. It had been in the hall closet last time, but he didn’t want to make assumptions just because he had been here once. He was wearing a  slim black and grey t-shirt  that hung close to his skin, as well a pair of black jeans that, while not skin-tight in any way, complimented his long legs in a way that looser ones could not.

“Glad I rated a bit above whatever lame night you were having,” he continued easily, pausing at the door to remove his boots.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:56:14 AM »
David smirked as he took off his own jacket, accepted Bill's and hung them both in the nearby closet.  He found the mortal fishing for a compliment bemusing and he couldn't help but respond as he'd been coaxed to do.  "Well, of course you do - and not just because I had a shitty date with a pretty caveman," he grinned, leaving his own shoes behind and padding over to the couch in his black socks, loosening his tie as he went.  He flopped onto the expansive leather chaise, mostly laying back on the large suede cushions stacked at the back of it and looking over at Bill.

He regarded the mortal through his lashes as he undid buttons on his shirt, wondering if his guest would be bold enough to stretch out along his length - a move he'd certainly welcome - or whether they were still playing 'haven't seen you in a while, think I'll be polite and not jump your bones immediately' games and he'd lay beside him.  The removeable footstool was tucked into place, making the couch look more like a bed than a seat, so there was plenty of room for Bill to have his own space.  "You rate high compared to just about everything I do.  I'm glad you called me," he admitted sincerely.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:05 AM »
The problem was, Bill did want to jump David's bones immediately. It was rude to just assume, though, wasn't it? What if all David really wanted was to make sure Bill was alright? He seemed fairly nice--as nice as Emil, maybe, though Emil was very, very nice (in a non-sexual way).

He waited for David to lead the way, hanging up their jacket before taking  a seat on the couch…the huge, comfortable looking leather couch that Bill had been dying to lay on since he had first laid eyes on it. It was only then that he realized that David was actually wearing a tie, something that Bill hadn't really imagined him wearing.

It took David beginning to undress--a clear sign to Bill, who hoped he wasn't wasn't misinterpreting signs--to beckon him closer to the vampire. Bill strode over, draping his long body across the couch beside David and immediately pressing close. He smirked as his hands reached forward to help David in his task of removing his shirt.

"What can I say?" he continued, raking his gaze up David's form to meet his eyes. "I trust you."

It wasn't a very flirtatious comment, to be sure, but it was most definitely the truth. Of the very few people that Bill believed could protect him from the terrors of the night--and actually wanted to, at that--David was one. He didn't want to explain why he had been afraid earlier--a scent that he was sure David had the ability to pick up, though he might be a bit misinformed at that. He seemed to have been misinformed about a lot of things, actually.

"And I was hoping you wouldn't take me straight home…glad to see I was right," he added, flicking his gaze away as he continued to unbutton the shirt in front of him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
David surrendered the task of undoing his buttons to Bill as soon as the mortal showed an interest, his lids lowering in a sultry manner as he regarded the boy pressed close and undressing him.  Not on top of him, but not apart from him, either, and that was very nice indeed.  "Well, when you called you said you didn't feel like going home yet, so I figured we'd just come here."

About then, Bill had finished with the buttons and made a move to yank the shirt free of his pants but David laid a hand on his to dissuade him momentarily, crooking a finger under the mortal's chin with his other hand in order to tilt his head and ensure they were looking at one another.  His expression was more serious than it had been with Bill before.  "And trust is important... because in a couple of hours, I'm going to be asleep and completely vulnerable to you, but I brought you here anyway because I trust you.  With my life."

He watched Bill carefully and scanned his surface thoughts too, to see what he thought of being handed a vampire's life, in trust.  He hadn't intended it to sound that dramatic when he'd begun talking but that was what it was; Bill could end him while he slept, unable to fight the sun or the mortal he'd brought into his home.  He was sure it wouldn't happen, because Bill was worshipful and respectful, but that wasn't the point he was making.  The possibility was there and he'd brought Bill with him anyway, knowing he wouldn't have enough time to get him home afterwards, knowing he'd be able to stay in the house (or leave, if he wanted) as he slept.

There weren't many he trusted in this way.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 11:33:55 AM »
Bill rested his warm hand against David's chest as the vampire spoke, his eyes wide with surprise. He supposed that he had assumed that David simply wouldn't be sleeping, as it seemed Emil didn't at all (or at least had mentioned that he slept very little). It honestly hadn't occurred to him that by calling David and asking to pick him up, he would be sticking around while David slept. It hadn't occurred to him that David would be vulnerable, either, though he supposed that made sense.

"I…I wouldn't," he stammered, unsure exactly how to react to such honesty. It was one thing for him to be honest with David, but something else completely for David to not only be this honest with him, but to actually trust him with this. Not even Thomas would have done the same for Bill, he didn't think.

"I mean…thanks. I wouldn't, though…hurt you, I mean. It's not…I'm not like that." He was most definitely caught off-guard, and that much was obvious. He had no intention of hurting David, though, and he sincerely hoped that that would come through. He did value David's trust, however surprised he was to have it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »
"I know," he assured Bill warmly, for he could see into the mortal's mind well enough to assess his motives if he'd had any reason to doubt - and there'd been none - and Bill would be aware of that, too, he believed.  He sat up and helped yank his shirt out of his pants and remove it, leaving him wearing a white singlet and a tie on his top half.  The smooth cotton clung lovingly to his muscles, the tie was loose and almost comical as it dangled around his neck but getting out of his shirt was enough for now.

Impatiently, he lay back down and rolled towards Bill, working his left arm beneath the mortal's ribs and around his back so he could pull him close, grasping his neck with his right hand (his thumb automatically smoothing the pulse leaping there, back and forth).  "I'm glad you called me," he whispered, leaning forward and placing gentle, teasing kisses along Bill's lower lip, also licking so lightly that he caught more air than he did upper lip in between.  He wanted Bill to signal that this was okay, that he wasn't just here for company or because he couldn't face going home, so he stuck with sexy almost-kisses until the mortal changed it to something otherwise.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 03:59:56 PM »
A relieved expression crossed Bill's face at those two words, his awkwardness thankfully halted by the vampire's smooth words. As quickly as the conversation came, it was gone again, David removing his shirt which, in Bill's opinion, didn't quite fit the situation, anyway.

He let out a low purr as the vampire moved closed, almost immediately responding to the actions of the other. His lips tilted up to find David's, his eyelids fluttering shut with a sigh as he felt the hand around his neck. Somehow, it just wasn't scary or creepy at all when David did it.

His arms wrapped around David's waist, one hand smoothing up his clothed back as he continued to lean up, nipping lightly at David's lips. He already wanted David inside of him, but he knew that that wasn't going to happen extremely soon…after all, they weren't even naked yet, and things were only beginning between them.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 04:17:05 PM »
As soon as he got more than a hint that Bill was keen, David deepened the kiss, dragging the mortal on top of him so that they could make out comfortably.  He squeezed Bill's ass and ground him down onto himself as their tongues duelled, touching him everywhere that he was able.  Occasionally, he remembered that Bill had to breathe when he pulled away to gasp for air and those were the times when the vampire took the opportunity to remove clothing; breath one, tie gone.  Breath two, Bill's shirt gone.  Breath three, his singlet gone.  Breath four...

He rolled over, pressing Bill into the leather couch beneath him, their clothed legs tangled and bare upper bodies being rubbed and caressed hungrily. He was heating up, simply because he and Bill were pressed so damn close together and it was delicious feeling the mortal's hot breath washing over him as he lifted his hips in order to adjust himself inside his pants yet again.  Rubbing his hard cock against Bill's was nice and all, but the constriction of pants was a fucking nightmare and while he was paused, hovering over the mortal, he grinned wryly.

"I need to get out of my pants, how about you?" he hinted, feeling that was long enough to be away from Bill's lips and falling down to kiss him some more even though he hadn't got an answer and one hand was busy releasing his belt and pants while the other elbow was dug into the couch to support him.  He coudn't see to get enough of kissing the mortal tonight and the longer it went on, the fuller and pinker and even more alluring they seemed!

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 03:06:26 AM »
Things moved quickly, though no more than Bill was ready for. Making out with David was in a league of his own, and Bill could feel himself get aroused far faster than he thought possible as he was moved on top of the vampire. And all the while, their clothes were being removed until they were both bare-chested and wanting, Bill panting heavily as they momentarily parted once again.

Before he could answer David's almost rhetorical question, he found his lips full yet again as they clashed sensually with the other's. His own hands moved from David's back, where he had been caressing all along, to aid in removing his own belt and pants. He nipped at David's lips playfully, lifting his hips slightly as he attempted to remove his own pants.

He wanted David, and he wanted him badly, his desire springing free as he pulled down both his jeans and boxer briefs  at the same time. Unable to breathe, Bill turned his head and let out a low moan. His jeans, while not tight, certainly didn't seem to want to be left out of the fun, and he had a slight amount of trouble getting them off,most especially while David was on top of him.

"Pants suck," he declared, turning back to capture David's lips again, scraping his teeth against them playfully before lapping away the slight pain.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 07:32:55 AM »
David giggled, liking that Bill shared his sentiment.  Giving up on doing this in any sort of sexy way (because practical and fast was more efficient and got him back to those lips all the sooner), the vampire stood and shucked his pants and socks in lightning speed before he leaned over Bill to help him free.  Again, the garments were gone in record time but David lingered over the prostrate mortal, admiring his twitching cock on his way crawling back up Bill's body to return to his mouth.  He nuzzled the fleshy rod momentarily, before taking it in his mouth, sinking slowly and deeply down onto it, wondering how many men who didn't need to breathe had done this for the mortal.  He monitored Bill's reactions keenly as he lifted his head and stroked him sensuously with his lips, his tongue flicking eagerly within the cool cavity of his mouth as his head bobbed up and down again, drawing the pleasure out.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »
He supposed that vampire speed was a very good thing when it came to situations like this, and he found that he didn't mind at all that David did it, either, most especially when it was for something like this.

Though Bill expected David to come back up to taste his lips again, it appeared that the vampire had other plans in mind. An unexpected gasp passed his throat, quickly followed by a moan as he watched David slowly begin to milk him, body trembling as he fought to stay still. It wasn't very nice to ram himself down someone's mouth, though he hadn't had much of a chance to do so. Perhaps because of the way he dressed or portrayed himself, most men tended to want blow jobs from him instead of returning the favor. To find that David was making good on his promise from before was refreshing, indeed.

"Fuck," he breathed in between whimpered moans, pushing himself up onto his elbows to watch David, getting more turned on by the second from the mere sight of him. His eyes were dark, pupils dilated as he observed the vampire take him in, fighting with himself not to move. It felt so good, though…so good. He didn't really want it to end.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »
Bill's trembling and his surprised response only egged David on; he liked breaking with what was expected of him, surprising (shocking) people and this was an easy one to enact.  He'd sucked plenty of cock in his life and he had no opinions about who should give and receive beyond it being whoever felt the greatest need at the time.

The fact that Bill seemed so impressed only fed his immense ego and he doubled his efforts accordingly, bracing his hands either side of the mortal's hips and raising and lowering himself in exaggerated pushups, his tongue scrambling inside his mouth to taste it all.  He looked up at the mortal watching him and smiled around the throbbing phallus in his mouth, sliding down with care so that it was pressed deep into the most constrictive part of his throat, swallowing to enhance the sensation rippling around Bill.

He wanted to make the mortal writhe, to thrust into his mouth with abandon because he wouldn't gag and didn't need air.  He wanted to be the best blow job Bill had ever had, so that he'd come back for more, call him again, see him more often than once a month.  He wasn't sure why that mattered to him so much, why he desired impacting Bill so greatly, but he wasn't about to stop and question it now.  He was following his instincts, doing what he thought might make a difference, might enhance his reputation with the mortal, might take him to dizzying heights of pleasure.

You can let go if you want.  You want to cum like this?  I don't mind, he encouraged Bill mentally, maintaining heated eye contact with the pretty mortal.

Offline Annalas

• Wordsmith
  • Giver of Leaves
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 11:45:13 AM »
He dared say, this was most definitely the best blow job of his life, and he had no problems showing it, either. His hands clutched at the fabric of the couch as he remained in his position, his whimpers increasing in intensity as he continued to watch the vampire worship his cock.

It felt so good, far too good to the mortal. He knew he wouldn't last long like this, and he suspected David knew it as well. He had to know what he was doing to Bill, the way he made Bill squirm in place, encouraging him subtly to pump into David's mouth. At least it felt like encouragement, for Bill couldn't stop himself if he tried, the air pushing from his chest in gasps as he tried to hold himself back.

David was right there, his tongue caressing the one spot that always made him go wild. Bill was trying to hold back, he really was…but David was making that oh so hard. And then he was in Bill's mind, encouraging him to cum, despite the fact that Bill was sure that they would be fucking soon enough. Well, he was sure that he would be ready for that round, too, even if David did make him cum now.

"Fuck," he swore, meaning to make it into a question and never making it that far. He threw his head back, letting out a low, sensual moan as he rammed his rod deeply into David's mouth, pumping his hips as he fucked those handsome lips. He was so close, to very close…

And then he was there, spurting into David's mouth with a strangled cry, his fingers still splayed across the suede of the couch. Slowly, he opened his eyes to look down at the vampire during the aftermath, his body still trembling from pleasure.

"That was…" he breathed, still trying to catch his breath. "…Amazing."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »
David swallowed the concoction spurted into his mouth once he was sure he'd collected all of it and then languourously made his way up Bill's body, kissing and licking as he went, smiling at the way it made the mortal react, looking up into his eyes as he ascended.  It made him feel every bit the predator, prowling his way up the hot body beneath him, before he settled to David's left, his right side on the smooth leather of the couch but his left leg and arm atop Bill possessively.

He was hard, because giving head always made him hard, but it wasn't demanding his attention despite resting on the mortal's hip.  He nuzzled Bill's ear, nibbling his earlobe and then kissing his way along the mortal's jaw, back to his lips.  He kissed him slowly, his tongue taking its time working around the warmth of Bill's mouth, tasting everything.  Their heads undulated and David was surprised to realise that even if he didn't cum, he'd be happy to just kiss Bill for the rest of the night, the sensuality of it invigorating his romantic side.  He really liked Bill.

Pulling back, he grinned arrogantly down at the mortal, his elbow bending so that his hand could support his head.  "I really like making you swear," he decided cheekily, "it's sexy."