Author Topic: Silver on Silver  (Read 16399 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: Silver on Silver
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2019, 01:54:59 AM »
Flick had been living in the construction site of the Academy. Digital, he, Pinky and Vain had all nested there, and it was nice to have someone to play chasey with. When the witch asked if Flick had his own place, he giggled and turned to her.

"I don't really have a home. The world is my home and I sleep outside most of the time. Nature is the best bed don't you think?"

He laid his head on her lap and seemed content to relax there for a little longer, not quite ready to say goodbye yet either.

"I'll come to your cafe though. I need help talking to people again. I've been on my own for a while. Even my other friends are really new."
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2019, 03:54:44 PM »
She trailed her hand through Flicks hair and along his cheek, her fingers light and soothing as they glided over him as he laid across her lap. The touch was in no way sexual in nature but it was sensual, she just found it hard to resist touching him and so petted his human form as she would have his wolf one.

"No Flick" she said with soft amusement " I don't. Nature is too hard, lumpy and has far too many bed bugs to make a comfortable mattress for my liking"

She lifted her gaze up and looked out towards the sea and watched the waves roll in over the shore, glittering and dancing with the reflective light of the moon and realized she had never been so content in her life. not since her parents death anyway and her memory of the time before that were hazy and colored by childish impressions

"I would like that a lot Flick, and we can help each other to find our place in the world again, I think we have both been too long alone in our own ways"

She looked down at her friend and smiled with happiness before sighing softly with regret.

"We are going to have to go soon Flick, the sun will rise in a few hours. I can feel it starting to stir the earth awake." Her eyes twinkled with sudden mischief "Unless of course vampires shimmer and twinkle in sunlight just like Stephanie Meyer's wrote."

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2019, 08:07:50 AM »
Flick chuckled at the thought of twinkling like Twilight. He supposed if the rumors were true about Golconda that a vampire might be able to walk in the sun again, but he'd never met one pure enough to reach the holy state of being. He had debated attempting to achieve it, but he had no idea how to start. Maybe his new friend could help. She was right about the sun coming soon, and his hunger returned. He liked her playing with his hair. Flick was a wolf more than man, so petting felt good no matter what form he was in. He rose from her lap and began to transform back into the white wolf. His skin burst with fur. Hands and feet became paws, and his button nose and full lips became a snout. He was the wolf once more and howled his celebration.

"If you want to find me again, come to the Meddowcrest woods or to the Kerr wizard school for vampires that's near them. I live below the school. It was nice to play in the moonlight with you."

He run in and lick her face before running off towards the woods he'd mentioned. He would hunt, feed, and then meld into the very earth to sleep, one with the nature he loved so much. He wondered if he'd dream of his new friend.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2019, 01:42:04 AM »
Shiobhan watched in awe as he changed once again in front of her and wondered if it hurt. It certainly looked and sounded like it did, albeit the change was quick so maybe the pain was too.

She laughed as he licked her and tried to give him a hug goodbye but he was as quick as moonlight and just as hard to hold. Once he was gone she got wearliy to her feet and collected all her belongs and made her way home.

It was only as she turned her door handle did she realize what Flick said, where he said she could find him.

"A wizard school for vampires?" How many vampires were there that they needed a school...and wizardry? What powers could they learn and who was the wizard Kerr?

She placed her keys in the empty fruit bowl on the table near the back door and slowly made her way up the stairs for a quick shower and even quicker sleep before she had to open the shop.

If Flick lived near a wizard school then she needed to seriously start practicing her craft if she was going to go visit him. Which she had every intention of doing.