Author Topic: Thirsty Thursday  (Read 14765 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: Thirsty Thursday
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 04:55:33 PM »
Okay, he was smiling. Smiling is good right? Yeah. Smiling is deferentially good coming from Zeph. Then he had to go and give me a bunch of compliments. If color could've gone to my checks I might've turned red, but instead I probably looked like a confused animal, unable to speak the language in front of me. That's pretty much how I felt about talking with Zeph. He got so many ideas out so quickly. Don't misunderstand me, it's not an intelligence thing. I'd love to see Zeph handle some of the shit I had to handle over the years. But it was hard to keep up and I think it's because I really didn't know what to say.

Hi your dad hired me to stalk you. Wanna make out?

I imagine even Mr. Giggles over here wouldn't respond well to that, no matter how "bad ass" I appeared. For the record I am pretty bad ass, but Zeph knew none of the actual reasons for it. He didn't even know about my bike yet. Dudes love the bike. Anyways, I found myself wanting to tell him all these things as we stood in the elevator but I just stood there letting him talk. Ding. We were here, and Zeph pulled me out into his hallway. I was holding his hand as we walked to the door, and the whole thing started to feel surreal. This was a wet dream. I hadn't had one since being turned, but it made a lot more sense than this. I am a person who values knowing your motivations, and keeping those motivations simple. I drink. I go to work. I fuck. I fight. All of these are simple motivations and I know why I'm doing what I'm doing, but as this really cute guy pulled me to his door and fiddled for his keys, I had no idea where this was going or what I wanted. Now that's scary.

The studio was basically a loft, and he almost had as much space as my whole two story operation. It was a lot cleaner than I expected, especially the kitchen. I noticed these thing as I took my boots off, Zeph's look hinting at the action. These were not like a regular pair of shoes though and so I grabbed a dining room chair and sat. I heaved my boots off with ease after that, stacking them next to Zeph's shoes. Some of his stuff I thought would be here, and I smirked as I saw the bottles of poppers and lube sitting on the night stand. I didn't see Zeph like that though. I mean, don't get me wrong. His hair, frame and eyes were consistently making me polite and nice and I hadn't swore once. I mean... I can't think of someone I'd be nicer to recently, but I didn't think of him as boy from the bathhouse. Call me sex negative I guess.

Overall, the place was a place, and didn't matter as much to me as the person I was here with. He was in the kitchen now, fussing around with his pizza.

Can I get you anything?

Your neck, I thought, realizing how hungry I was. Zeph looked as tasty to me as his pizza looked to him. Damn. This just got more complicated. I shook my head out, and thought of how bad I'd feel if I hurt Zeph, and sent my more predatory urges back down south. I'd have to swing by the bathhouse to feed before bed. It would be easy to pick up some drunk guy in a booth. Thank god they didn't need to be pretty to feed me. "No thanks. I'll only be here a little bit." He wouldn't like that. "Tonight anyway." There. That was better.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 11:49:18 AM »
Zeph winced and let out a slow hiss as the water ran over his hands. He almost reflexively pulled his hands back, but even he knew that it was a good idea to clear the grit from his abrasions. The pain was brief, and after about ten seconds he was confident enough to squeeze some dish soap into his hands and gingerly create some lather. He was so focused on the process that he didn't quite process what Drew had said, at least not right away. There was a delay between the man uttering the words and Zeph reacting to them. His lips pulled into a faint frown, and he stared at his hands while he washed them. Why did the news that Drew was planning to bounce soon bother him? He was home, and safe. His head really wasn't in the right place for sex. He'd sort of assumed they would cuddle and watch some Marie Kondo and then in the morning Zeph could sneak out for breakfast sandwiches from the good deli a couple blocks away. It wasn't a hard and fast plan, but it sounded nice to him. It was kind of silly of him to assume his rescue included a sleep-over though. As he worked his way through those thoughts, he continued to slowly run his hands beneath the open tap. He'd been washing his hands for a while, and hadn't yet responded to Drew.

Tonight anyways. The nymph wasn't sure what to make of that. It felt a little like a consolation prize- like he was being let down easy. Drew had already basically saved his life, so he decided to take the words at face value, even though it sucked. They'd hang out again. Good. Cool. Great.

"Oh, um, yeah, totally." Zeph was not particularly adept at disguising his feelings. The dejection in his voice and on his features was obvious, but he forced a faint smile before disengaging the water and grabbing a clean cloth to dry his hands on. He pushed one of his hands up through his hair before returning to the refrigerator. He pulled out a small boxed pizza and tossed it on the counter before finally closing both of the appliance's doors. Despite the fact that he'd prepared this meal dozens of time, he still gave the microwave instructions a quick once over before setting about the preparations. He worked deliberately, tearing open the box and then the plastic wrap, placing the frozen disk into the crisper tray provided, and then finally popping it into the state of the art microwave and pushing a few buttons. The microwave lit up and hummed, and Zeph turned to face Drew, leaning against the counter with his arms folded over his stomach. He was still a little pouty, but he was making an effort to be a good host.

"Do you mind if I light some incense?" He'd learned that it wasn't for everyone. Some people really hated it. He kind of hoped Drew wasn't one of them. He was feeling a little shaky and felt like incense might help. Some cedar for good vibes, and some amber to calm him down. Why was he so upset? He was beginning to think maybe it wasn't about Drew. No, it was probably more about Casey, or what Casey represented- namely, the fact that his Dad was right: he shouldn't be on his own. He couldn't take care of himself. He could just imagine the conversation if his parents found out some creep had followed him home. He had to admit, it was the first time he'd ever even partially agreed with his old man on the topic. As he worked through it, he realized that this was definitely the real problem. The thought of walking home from a bar alone again made him feel ill. Maybe he should just go home.

He realized he'd been lost in thought, just sort of staring forward blankly. Blinking rapidly he focused on Drew, wondering if he'd noticed how spaced he'd been. Had Drew said anything? He might have missed it.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
Forget what I said about the talking. It was weirder to hear Zeph be so quiet. My qualifier about seeing him in the future hadn't seemed to help and my skin began to itch. I was hungry, and had been sober far too long. I was starting to get the shakes, which I still get for some reason. I don't know why alcohol withdraw is a part of my undead inheritance but the shakes were a big part of why I never gave it up. I had to be strong though. I had fucked this situation up so bad already. I had to at least make sure Zeph was okay before I left, and as I looked at him he was clearly not okay. I'd seen that look before. It was the fear of being violated, attacked, intruded on. Now Zeph would learn to look where he was going at night, and while I was content with him learning that lesson for his own safety, I hated to see a bit of his innocence have to die for him to absorb it. I felt so awkward watching him make food, pouting along the way and I wished I was a different person. I wanted to say things like, "Fuck that guy. You're strong. I'll teach you to defend yourself. I'm sorry you're upset. Go on a date with me."

Woah, where did that last one come from?

Instead I simply locked eyes with him, giving him a nervous grin. "Oh for sure. Your house bro." I fucking hate incense. It's a bunch of hippy crap that always smells like ass no matter what it was supposed to be. "Dragons Blood" was the scent I found the stupidest. But if it helped Zeph I'd put my own shit aside for the pungent little sticks. Then i had an idea how to make him feel better. I just needed to get him high, talking and eating and he'd be fine. Then I could go get my own dinner.

"Maybe we can smoke a bowl, and watch something?" I scratched the back of my neck, flexing my arms in the process, and think I saw him light up a bit at the show off. I then thought maybe I could offer something other than words. Maybe I could offer him my body. He liked when I held him before. Maybe it would help again. I opened up my well of vampiric power and my aura began to change. I can't do crazy stuff like summon people or command crowds, but I can make myself more attractive and I added a calming edge I normally left out. I crossed to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I must've been staring intensely at him for a while, but then I slowly and carefully went in to kiss him.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. HE WAS JUST CREPPED ON YOU CREEPIER!

Shut up brain. What do you know?
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 04:12:23 PM »
Zeph nodded gratefully and moved toward one of his dressers. The top drawer was dedicated to most of his New Age paraphernalia, including his stash of incense. He took a few seconds to choose before fitting the stick into the holder atop the dresser, then scrabbled for a lighter to get it going. He took a deep, steadying breath before heading back toward the "kitchen."

His pout receded almost entirely when Drew suggested smoking and a movie, and his eyes definitely lingered on the little display. He liked arms. Arms were kind of his thing. His own were nothing to write home about. He was stronger than he looked, but most of the lifting he did involved entire systems of muscles, not just his biceps, so he'd never really achieved the bulging effect that so often caught his attention. He'd had those arms wrapped around him, but he hadn't really gotten a great look. He'd been upset, and in a dark pseudo-alley, and then afterward Drew had put his coat on. A faint, boyish grin limned his lips. It was ghostly compared to his usual joyous expressions, but it was better than pouting the, right? "That sounds, um, great," he managed, sounding thoroughly distracted.

He'd paused in his return to observe, and now he found that he couldn't take his eyes off of Drew. Strong, sexy Drew who'd saved him from an ignominious fate. That earlier feeling of safety returned, joining in with his appreciation of Drew's physicality to crowd the doubt and anxiety out of his head. He wasn't much of an artist, but in that moment, he wanted to paint drew, sitting there in his chair. It was sort of a perfect pose. He realized that he didn't need skill or oil or brushes to capture the moment: he had an iPhone. He was midway through pulling it out of his pocket when Drew rose and moved toward him. Zeph's pulse spiked when Drew's arms enfolded him, but he was merely surprised, not scared. He hadn't realized how much he wanted this.

Just like that, they were kissing. Zeph shifted onto the balls of his feet to offer Drew his mouth soft mouth. It was a little dry from smoking and drinking, and the vampire would likely taste evidence of both intoxicants as they embraced. He let Drew take the lead, making his lips and tongue receptive, doing his best to find and match the taller man's rhythm. His hands crawled their way up Drew's back, fingers probing every muscle, and then they slid back down to rest on Drew's hips. A soft sound from low in his throat ended up contained by their kissing. He wasn't sure when he'd closed his eyes, but they were definitely closed now as he gave himself to Drew.

The microwave began to beep insistently, but Zeph didn't budge. He shifted his weight, bringing his body as close to Drew's as possible. He flung his arms around the other man, an echo of his initial startling hug on the ground less than half an hour before. Drew had started this, and he'd have to end or change it as well: Zeph would have been content to kiss him until he fell asleep.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 02:20:29 PM »
I was kissing him, and I loved it. He tasted like apples, pears, flowers and the salt of a beach breeze. Sensations denied to me since my human days flooded my senses and I was lost in his kiss. The unique sensation of pleasure, happiness, hunger, rage, and an urge to screw was more emotion than I think I've felt in years, and it was all because of Zeph. His skin was unlike anything I've ever touched, and I felt like I was in a forest, just smelling the flours. I grabbed his hands and pinned him down, letting my tongue exchange flicks and swishes with the nymph. I tend to get pretty passionate when I'm mouth to mouth with a guy I like, so Zeph got more of me than I give myself. I wanted to stay in this moment. It felt eternal, and lovely and better than I deserve. It would've been perfect, save for the beast underneath my human skin telling me to tear his throat out, fuck him and suck him dry. I felt my hand wrap around his neck. To Zeph, I hoped it read as rough play, a man who likes to be in charge. But in reality, I was not in charge. I was fighting my worst urges.

Kill him. Bite him. Make him yours. Show him who's dominant. He'd probably like it.

I broke away, still letting myself hold him, but easing up off the awe a bit. I looked at his face, and the guilt began to flood me. I was no better than that sleaze Casey. He looked at me still like his rescuer, and that made it all the worse. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to tell him everything. I noticed my hard bulge rubbing up against his as we were locked in our embrace, and I let him go and took a few steps back. I took a nervous glance at the door, but quickly realized I didn't want to leave yet. I was convincing myself I could handle the hunger. I took his hand, and smiled. It was a fake one though. Most of mine are, but I tried to look sheepish. Maybe he'd think I was just a horny man who'd gotten real into a kiss. He'd never suspect I was trying not to eat him. His nymphness probably what was making so extra delicious smelling and tasting, but I think I would've been just as into him if he'd been a regular human.

"Want to smoke a bowl and put something on cutie?" I gave him a disarming smolder, before moving him towards the "living room." I wouldn't get high from smoking it, but he didn't know that, and I knew if I drank from him I'd get nice and stoned. Maybe that could be better than drunk.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »
Zeph got lost in the kiss. It was like being caught in a strong current, dragging him deeper and deeper the longer he stayed under. The hungry, forceful kiss had most doing a wonderful job of helping him forget the evening's earlier unpleasantness. There wasn't really room in his head for anything else but Drew. He liked the way their bodies fit together, the way he could feel Drew's strength just in the way he kissed. He offered no resistance when Drew seized his wrists, and moaned softly when he felt Drew grip his neck. That needy but affirmative sound was be swallowed up in the persistent kiss, and Zeph began boning up. His own modest bulge felt good against Drew's intriguing denim-covered cock, but the bulk of his attention remained wrapped up in the kiss.

When Drew pulled away, it was like coming up for air, literally and figuratively. Zeph sucked down a few deep breaths before opening his eyes. Even when it was over, he was still trapped in the kiss for a few more seconds. His features were flushed, content, and just a little sleepy. Only when Drew finally released him did Zeph's awareness finally begin to return. He was a split-second from pouting when Netflix and chill was suggested- instead, he beamed. His pulsing dick wanted him to get down on his knees, but Zeph was more interested in falling asleep in Drew's arms. He nodded eagerly and bounded toward the bed, digging through the tangled comforters to produce the remote control to the massive television that sat before it. He flicked the TV on and then navigated expertly to Neflix and engaged the app. He returned to drew and offered him the remote. "You can, um, get comfy, and find something? And like... are you cool with oil or should I pack an actual bowl?"

Truth be told, most of Zeph's THC came from a vape-pen these days. It was mostly laziness- the ritual of breaking up weed and packing it and actually smoking it was sort of a hassle, in his mind. It was also more pieces to keep track of. He did have a stash kicking around for bigger social occasions, and for Drew, he was certainly willing to break into it.

He hustled across the apartment to the kitchen and pulled his pizza out of the microwave. He took that opportunity to discreetly reach into his briefs and pull his hard-on up so that it was a little less painful and obvious. A slight smirk spread on his lips when his fingers came out sticky. He licked them, then plated his pizza and cut it into quarters, which was efficient for either sharing or wolfing it down on his own. He tucked a water bottle under his arm and made his way back over to the bed. The pizza plate went onto the same nightstand as the lube and poppers. He contemplated putting those away, so as not to look like a total slut, but that genie was sort of already out of the bottle.

Grinning boyishly, he plucked up a slice of pizza and began munching while he waited for Drew to respond and situate himself.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 01:28:47 PM »
So back when I smoked weed it came in a bag, had a shit ton of seeds and was always bought on some street corner that white people said was "urban." The idea of how weed changed since I got my fangs blew my mind and when Zeph asked me more specific weed questions, I felt my age. I thought quickly and remembered I always saw his vape pen.

"Oil," I said confidently, moving towards the bed and getting myself nice and comfy. Once Zeph finished his pizza, my body would be ready for him to wrap himself in. As he toiled in the kitchen I flipped  threw the Netflex. I swear I'm not super old. I love modern music, am super up to date on current events, and understand internet culture really well, but I don't watch TV or movies. I'm too busy, and probably too wasted. I got other things going on. Who am I explaining myself too? Myself? Enough of this mental jack off.

I picked that new Sabrina show. I actually caught the old one back in the day, and figured it would be similarly benign.  If he asked, I'd say I loved it, but would quickly change the subject if he got more specific. Zeph's attention span had it's advantages. He sat and started eating and I mostly kicked back and waited for him to finish. It was nice in his room, just the two of us. I wondered if this would ever happen again, or if I was just a warm body to snuggle against after being scared for his life. Would he even want to see me again. Was I wasting my time?

Better eat him. You won't get another chance.

A small spike of panic hit me, Zeph in mid munch. He probably missed it, and I relaxed again, my beast showing itself for just a moment. Eventually Zeph lay in my arms again, full and content on pizza. I gave him a full bodied cuddle, my hard on pocking him. I couldn't help it, and even if I didn't bang him tonight, I didn't mind him knowing I wanted to do it.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 02:01:52 PM »
Zeph ate another of the small slices of pizza on his way back to the kitchen; he'd forgotten something to wipe his hands on. Drew might or might not have picked up on the absence of paper towels, and the fact that Zeph was surprisingly organized about his recycling. There was a reason most nature spirits stayed as far as they could from human cities. Those who assimilated tended to fall under the umbrella of environmentalist in some capacity. Zeph's strictness was a little spotty, but he was diligent about doing what he could, including picking frozen food with packaging that was Earth-friendly.

He brought the kitchen cloth back to the bedroom and dropped it on the nightstand after wiping his hands. He quickly dug his vape-pen out of his pocket and turned it on, offering it to Drew. The vape-pen was a pretty simple one button affair; even with his unfamiliarity, he would probably be able to fake it ably. He perched himself on the mattress to finish off another piece, but the final quarter would be left for later; he was eager to crawl into bed, and did so, after wiping his hands one more time. He burrowed through the blankets and latched himself onto Drew, curling around him. He wormed his way under the man's left arm and rested his head against his chest, grinning faintly.

"Praise Satan," he intoned cheerfully when he realized what they were watching. He'd already watched the whole first season of the show, but definitely didn't mind watching again. Given his flightiness, most shows had a fair amount of re-watchability for him. He was oblivious to Drew's panic and hunger as he reached for the pen and took a long, slow hit, filling his lungs to capacity and then holding for several seconds before releasing a gout of vapor. It dissipated quickly; the weed juice didn't really have the cloud power of the flavored stuff.

Eventually they ended up on their sides, with Drew's arms wrapped around him completely and his dick poking right into Zeph's firm, round bum. It didn't always look like much, but the boy was a dancer. He couldn't help himself; he wiggled against him, just a little, and then burst out laughing. "You're like, super hot, you know that?" He dragged one of Drew's hands to his mouth and began playing with it.... sort of a haphazard hand massage, with the occasional kisses to his fingertips and knuckles. "Thanks for um, staying with me," he imparted between kisses, sounding a little distracted. He was sort of paying attention to the show, too.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2019, 10:48:35 AM »
The show was darker than I expected. It was still campy, but a lot more Satan, which made Zeph's proclamation make sense. I just figured he'd been approving of my choice, and was saying it as a joke. But nope, like I'd often overheard him do at other times he was quoting pop culture. I took the pen, faking the hit with ease. Jesus getting high was easy nowadays. I hate how hard I have to work to get drunk, and if I was a stoner vamp I guess it would be equally hard to get stoned. No wait, harder. It was still illegal here.

When we were fully cuddling I sort've lost myself in Sabrina's troubles. How hard it had to be being that pretty and blonde. I thought of Zeph, and smiled at the thought I had the nymph boy version of Sabrina right here in my arms. Take that Harvey Kink, or whatever his last name is. His ass was amazing for how skinny he was. All the dancing had showed up, and I was now fully erect, my cock begging to be let out. Then he had to go and wiggle on me. I paid him back with a slow thrust, pulling him tighter during the small dry hump. Then he was kissing and massaging my hand, and what else I thought about using that mouth for. I growled a bit as he complimented me, for once not feeling weird about it. I was so horny I had convinced myself I was this person Zeph saw.

I gave him another thrust and lightheartedly said, "You're okay too." I gently poked his ribs and kissed his neck. "Naw you're the sexist guy I've been with in like forever." My voice sounded weak, and I realized that my hands were shaking a bit. Had I just said what I really felt? I didn't even regret it. That was the best part. I kept giving him small pokes from behind, especially if more wiggling continued on his end. Maybe I wouldn't drink from him or fuck him, but a happy middle ground entered my brain, and it involved Zeph's mouth.

Thanks for staying with me

I didn't miss a beat. "Thanks for asking me to stay."
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2019, 12:02:10 PM »
Drew's first thrust had drawn a giggle, but the second earned him a soft moan, and he issued another when Drew's lips found his neck. Like most people, the flesh there was sensitive. He shivered in Drew's grasp, tilting his head a bit to encourage him to continue. He was having a hard time paying attention to the show by then. He sort of sympathized with Sabrina, but ultimately he didn't really get why she even wanted to be a witch. Sure, power, but the stuff they made her do was awful. Having straddled the world of the mundane and supernatural for a while, he was very happy to basically be living as a mortal. Still the show was cool, and some of the guys were hot, so he'd stuck with it even if he did find it kind of hard to agree with Sabrina's choices.

His cheeks colored when Drew pronounced him the sexiest guy he'd been with in like forever. The nymph thought he was pretty cute, but he didn't feel deserving of all that. He liked how he looked, but unless he was dancing, he didn't always feel sexy. Skin problems flared up sometimes, and his features were goofy cute, not smoldering hot. He kissed Drew's knuckle appreciatively after that, unable to muster a verbal reply.

The prodding continued, and Zeph went right on giggling and wiggling. The giggles were getting a little throatier each time though as his desire waxed. Based on what he could feel pressing against him, he was imagining that Drew had a great dick. His own was starting to firm up again as their sexy snuggling persisted. He took another long pull on the vape pen before passing it back to Drew. Warm fuzziness was spreading through him, and some of it was taking up residence in his cock, practically making it feel like it was vibrating. He found himself wishing they'd shucked their clothes before climbing into bed; he wanted to feel Drew right up against his hole.

"Mmmmrrrrnnnnnnnnnn." It was a needy little noise, laden with want. He abruptly shifted his grip on Drew's hand and pulled it upward. His mouth opened and engulfed the man's index and middle finger down to the second knuckle, sucking gently, then exploring with his tongue.

"Yull makong it kine ov haahld thu wotsth zle shlow," he imparted, the words distorted by the digits in his mouth. He gave a defiant little wiggle, this one more insistent than the others, mashing himself against Drew's member with a degree of physical control that was worthy of envy.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2019, 02:40:42 PM »
I had reached the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I was so turned on, and with my free hand unsnapped the button on my jeans and pulled out my dick. I'm not going to provide a description because there's no way to do it without sounding like a total dick hole. Besides, I'm writing this to myself and I know. Just in case anyone ever does read this, don't get it twisted. I was confident Zeph would be into it but that's all I'll say about it.

Anyways - Jesus why I am writing this down - I took hold and tapped Zeph with it on that nice ass, letting him know it was ready for him to do his finger trick on something else. I mean I figured that's what he was getting at.

Oh god. What if I'm wrong?
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 05:28:42 AM »
Zeph was blissfully unaware of how much his antics were affecting Drew. Happily embraced, he settled in to try to watch the show while satisfying his oral fixation. The pot was making him very mellow, leading to a relaxed-but-thorough demonstration of his mouth skills on Drew’s captive fingers.

When he felt Drew pull away and begin fiddling with his jeans, then felt the substantial impact of dick against bum, his lips drew into a naughty grin. He released Drew’s hand and turned to face him, peeking down at what he was now considering his prize. His naughty grin became a wicked one as he leaned in to press a wet kiss to Drew’s mouth.

He reached down, wrapping his right hand lightly around the heavy shaft and giving it a light squeeze and a tentative stroke. His gaze had returned downward, watching with a bit of hazy wonder as he manipulated Drew. He liked the way Drew felt in his hand and let out a soft breath as he considered how he might feel elsewhere.

He lifted his eyes to meet Drew’s. His youthful features betrayed his eagerness. His expression was inquiring, seeming almost to ask permission, even as his hand continued to coax and explore.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 02:10:05 PM »
His touch was as electric as the rest of him and I bit my lip to stifle a loud moan, at the first grabbing of me. He looked so evil and handsome, his feyness coming out as playful and seductive and I loved all of it. His eyes told me what I wanted to do next and the beast whispered into my ear.

You did rescue him after all. Let him properly thank you at least.

I nodded at those eager eyes, and gave him a guiding hand down to my dick, an affirmative grunt added to the gesture. He had all the permission he needed right in that one look. I sat up to get at a better angle, so that I could grab Zeph and kiss him whenever I wanted. The show was on but forgotten. All I wanted was Zeph to take me in, and show me some hero worship for saving him. What a weird justification for getting head on a first date, but hey, here we were. I leaned back and waited.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline suneater

• Wordsmith
  • Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2019, 12:57:55 PM »
The light pressure applied by Drew's hand was all that Zeph needed. Oddly enough, their thoughts on the matter were fairly aligned. He hadn't brought Drew to his apartment intending to blow him, but now that they were here... well, it was a nice way to repay him, wasn't it? The pot, cuddling, kissing, and playful humping had all colluded to stoke the nymph's desire, leaving things not entirely altruistic.

As Drew positioned himself, Zeph did the same, rolling onto his side and scooting down the bed a bit. He kept one hand on Drew's cock and planted the other on the mattress to steady himself as Drew guided him in. He simply engulfed him, closing his eyes and opening his throat. He wasn't so seasoned that he took him to the hilt, but he'd managed just north of half initially and slowly sank down another inch or so. After that he began in earnest, slowly removing his hand so that he could snake it upward under Drew's shirt and caress his stomach.

His eyes flicked open after a moment. He showed no signs of stopping, but he wanted to see Drew's reaction and gauge how well he was doing.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 02:46:04 AM »
((Drew’s notes become illegible here, with lots of starting and stopping and crossed out sections. The whole narrative is unreadable.))

Drew moaned as Zeph absorbed the majority of his rather large cock, licking his lips as Zeph took just a bit more in him. Drew thought the kid had skill and showed it with an approving and hungry look. He let Zeph drive, and didn’t bash his head down, or start throat fucking him. He was getting serviced and that meant Zeph was in control. When he eyes flicked open he’d see a man in the throes of pleasure. His big brown eyes met Zeph’s and he was both the boy’s strong protector but also his doll to play with. Each slurp or movement of the tongue caused subtle changes in Drew’s face and he was seemingly fine with letting Zeph see it. He wouldn’t move until either he got close or Zeph made him, content to let the nymph take this to it’s obvious conclusion. Drew’s actual behavior differed greatly from his notes.

The one legible line ended up reading, “... and I didn’t react much at all…” Drew could be strangely out of touch with himself in retrospect.       
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.