Author Topic: One More Time  (Read 10634 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
One More Time
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:55:11 PM »
Jake and Lisa-Joe were dressed for an occasion Ben didn’t know anything about. Ben put his shoulder to the wall in the corridor’s entrance and watched as they prepared to leave, bantering with one another.

“Should I come?” he asked.

Lisa-Joe threw him a scowl but Jake barely looked his way. It was the District Leader that answered, though.

“You’ll spoil the mood,” he said dismissively, like Ben was a serial party-pooper that couldn’t be saved. Either Jake and Lisa-Joe were out to have fun somewhere or they were doing something political that they didn’t trust Ben to listen in on. That would’ve been Lisa’s doing.

When they left, he was left alone in Jake’s domicile. Sam was at the University working her shift and Ben had stayed behind to work on rosters for next semester. He had to make a contingency plan in case the new building wasn’t ready yet.

He went to his assigned room and dug out his laptop, answering emails and approving application forms. Not quite an hour had passed when the front door opened and closed. Ben set the laptop aside on his bed and left his room, catching Lazarus in the middle of toeing off his boots by the front door.

Create distraction, Charon had told him at the announcement party for Sabrina, upset the status quo. If Jake is busy looking inward, he won’t have time to see outward.

How the fuck Ben was supposed to arrange something like that, he’d had no idea. It seemed an impossible task and he only had a few weeks to do it before Charon gave up on him. He’d been positioned neatly in the middle of Jake’s entourage—not a planned idea, but the opportunity had presented itself and Charon had taken advantage. He’d needed Ben’s reaction to be pure, and told Ben he was taking a great risk telling him about this now, for Jake was older and could pluck his secrets out of his head. So far Ben knew he hadn’t and Charon had banked on that continued respect.

Lazarus caught Ben looking at him and grinned devilishly, kicking away the second cowboy boot and placing his hands on his hips, posing. Ben remembered how they'd had a few romps at Risk and at Lazarus' place (which had been at the Chambers, when the haughty ancient had been Luminary), but that was a long time ago and he'd made promises of faithfulness to Kerr since. He stared at Lazarus a little too long, for the blonde got a predatory look in his eye and started prowling across the room towards him. Ben shook his head and retreated into his room, shutting the door firmly. He backed away from it, listening, wondering if Lazarus was going to come into his room.

Of course he is, he thinks you're into him

When Lazarus turned the knob and pushed open the door, Ben had to admit he did find the other blonde attractive. There was something dangerous about him that he responded to, as well as the ancient blood that Ben automatically felt submissive to. But even Ben had noticed that Jake had been careful to keep them apart, and he wasn't stupid enough to dismiss that fact. It bothered him that all he could remember of Lazarus were a couple of romps and a moment of empowerment. He would forever be grateful that Lazarus had taught him that he could be dominant as well. It had gone a long way towards Ben coming back to his own self instead of being puppeteered. Kerr had helped him the rest of the way, though, and he should be mindful that Kerr hated this vampire with a passion.

“Aren’t you pleased it’s only you and me, here?” Lazarus prompted, but Ben said nothing. Lazarus chuckled throatily and shoved the door shut before he closed the distance between them. Ben took another step back but it wasn't enough. Lazarus moved into his space and cradled the young vampire’s face in his hands, forcing him to look upward. Ben's hands dangled at his sides, to not give Lazarus the impression that he wanted to hold him, even though their bodies touched intimately and the instinct was in him to put his hands on the other's hips. “I want to do all sorts of nasty things to you, Ben."

Ben felt his mouth go dry, for Lazarus' words sounded more like a threat than a sexy request. “Why ‘to’?” he asked, his voice calm in spite of his nervousness. “Why not ‘with’?” Not that he was offering, but he would prefer Lazarus considered his consent.

Lazarus snorted a puff of air through his nose. “You’re a tease. You don’t mean it,” he said, challenging.

"I'm not a tease if I want to be asked instead of claimed," Ben replied. His argument earned him a hard look from the blonde, and one of his hands moved to Ben's throat, where it gripped tightly. Ben didn’t need to breathe but the hold was instinctively terrible, and his hands rose up to clutch Lazarus’ wrist. Lazarus' other hand caressed the side of Ben's face before a thumb swiped over his lips. Last time this had happened, Ben had licked and then taken that thumb into his mouth. He didn't repeat the response and Lazarus grunted his obvious dissatisfaction.

Lazarus reached down and cupped Ben's groin, massaging him through his clothes to elicit a response. When Ben clearly looked like he wasn't into it, the ancient grew angry and picked him up, tossing Ben onto the bed nearby like a bag of rice. The laptop bounced and then slid off the bed onto the floor. Ben barely had time to do more than sit up when Lazarus was upon him, flipping him over and pressing him face down on the bed.

"You said you've never raped anyone," Ben gasped. Lazarus' hand on his back was a weight that he couldn't shake off, and he could feel the ancient working on his clothes. The shorts Ben wore were elastic and easy enough to slide down. Cool air on his backside was replaced by the rough feel of jeans as Lazarus rubbed against him.

"There's always a first time for everything, love," Lazarus said. Ben couldn't see his face, but he could hear that Lazarus didn't sound angry. Maybe he could be reasoned with.

"It won't be anywhere near as good," he said.

Lazarus scoffed. "Not for you, maybe."

Flashes of Themba returned as Lazarus ground against his ass, and Ben tried to slap him away but couldn't do much other than brush fingers against denim. The jangling sound of a belt-buckle captured his attention and then a zipper. Soon enough Lazarus was pressing his erection against the seam of his rear.

Lube there's no lube it'll fucking hurt

Again, Themba returned to his thoughts. He believed he'd worked past his time with the Ancient fucker, but this was setting him back. He could feel the old emotional numbness returning so that he could better deal with what was happening. If that happened, though, if he let it steal over him, he wouldn't be able to fight. But Lazarus was stronger than him and even though he struggled, there was no displacing that hand on his back.

He heard a plastic wrapper, and then Lazarus pulled his erection away, only for it to return slick and wet. It was only after that that he recalled Lazarus bragging that he always carried lube with him. A wet finger pressed against Ben's hole.

"What about Jake!?" Ben yelled. "He'll be pissed at you! You'll ruin your relationship with him!"

Lazarus laughed. "What makes you think he cares about what happens to you? We've talked about how much he doesn't like you. I might even be doing you a favour, love. He might send you back to your beloved Kerr after this."

And with that, he pushed his finger inside, causing Ben to tense and gasp. Initially he struggled, but then he lay inert, not wanting to writhe and make it a bigger turn on for the ancient. More fingers joined in and stretched him. He couldn't help but moan and Lazarus congratulated him on getting into it. Ben snarled and protested, making Lazarus laugh some more before adding his thumb.

Ben let the numbness steal over his emotions again, hoping that he would be able to come out of it after this was over.

"And now, for the masterpiece," Lazarus announced, and removed his fingers so he could aim himself into Ben's ass. The head went in slowly, causing another groan from the pretty boy bent over the bed, and then Lazarus plunged into him. Oh it was good and tight, and he liked the little sound Ben made once he was inside him. He thrust in and out a few times, burying himself deeply into Ben's body before slowly removing his hand off Ben's back. The younger vampire remained as he was and Lazarus bent over him, his hands creeping under Ben's arms so he could hook them onto the youth's shoulders.

If it wasn't for the noises Ben made each time Lazarus thrust in, he wouldn't know that the younger vampire was alive. This wasn't the same as when Ben was a hundred percent willing, for when he participated he could be wonderfully dirty with all the positions and tricks he'd learnt. He was making Lazarus do all the work this time, but that was okay, that was the role Ben had wanted. That was why he hadn't struggled, cried or pleaded beyond a few halfhearted attempts.

He thought about what had happened with Jake last night. Rough fucking with him would be out of the question for a good long time now, and the role of submissive sat imperfectly on his shoulders. He couldn't pick up willing groupies so easily anymore, since Risk was shut down and Venture was out of the question. Ben was the perfect convenience to make himself feel his old powerful self and also satisfy his dominance. It would've been better if he'd played along, but Lazarus would take whatever he got. It wasn't like they hadn't fucked before anyway. What was one more time?

"I'm cumming," Lazarus breathed into Ben's ear. Ben turned his head away instead of saying anything. Lazarus reached his climax anyway, thrusting erratically until everything finished spilling out. He pulled out and grabbed the box of tissues off Ben's bedside to clean himself up with. Ben started moving on the bed, pushing himself up off it and taking the box when Lazarus passed it over to him.

There wasn't anything more to say so Lazarus pulled up his pants and left the room, satisfied. Ben wiped up as best he could before moving to the guest bathroom and showering for so long that the water went cold.

When Jake returned, Ben left his room and stood in the doorway, staring at him. He was too scared to give voice to what had happened, so he thought it at the District Leader instead.

Lazarus raped me.

He wondered if Jake would do anything about it.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: One More Time
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »
Listen to This

The prince of bastards, and his main lady in waiting had plans for tonight. Lisa-Joe had been complaining for weeks that “you never take me anywhere nice anymore.” Jake decided to mix work and pleasure and told Lisa to get dressed for something glamorous but trashy. Lisa-Joe hadn’t disappointed, making herself a new dress out of quilted red leather, using a cincher to make her tiny waist even tinier. She looked great, and Jake had worn his best devil’s red suit to match. His dress shirt was black of course for when did the prince of angst leave without at least one clothing items of his namesakes color. Lisa was fussing over his hair when Ben approached.

Should I come?

“You’ll spoil the mood,” Jake said back, crueler than normal for some reason. He even thought about Dominating Ben back to his room, but Lisa-Joe snapped her fingers and Jake returned to attention. As Ben slunk back, the prince and his courtesan got into their car service and onto the destination. The west needed to see their prince out and about, and so Jake got box seats at the Zingari theater for a touring Broadway show, but then they’d be taking a trip to the Nosferatu run betting house, “Fat Tony’s.” Fat Tony was one of the few west leaders happy to see a Ventrue in charge, and his deep pockets and influence would help Jake increase his clutches on his new domain.

In the car Lisa-Joe went on and on about Seb and Pierre’s different styles of kissing, and how Seb was fun but she think she wanted to go after Pierre, but then again maybe she needed a girlfriend again, etc. Jake found himself happy to sit back and listen to her go on, but then she said something that frightened him.

“And then he threw me against a wall!”

An image of being tossed like a rag doll and denting his own wall entered Jake’s mind. Then a voice. “Jake, love?”

Jake’s eyes widened and he looked furious. “How dare he. I’ll cut his head off!”

“No sweetheart it was good. You alright Sugah? You seem particularly moody today.”

“What, oh. Yeah. I just can’t wait till Ben’s gone.”

Lisa said nothing in response, but looked at Jake oddly, like she knew there was more. She had learned over the years Jake wasn’t good at being honest about emotional stuff, but she always found the truth in the end, and she placed a hand on his, giving him a reassuring smile as they reached the theater. 

As they got out of the car, cameras were taking everyone’s picture and a tubby little reporter came over and begged for a photo of “the happy couple.” Lisa and Jake shared a knowing glance and stood for the photo. Let those citizens not lucky enough to see their prince tonight know he had graced them with a visit. The show was nice but uneventful. Musicals were Lisa’s thing. Jake prefered opera. When they were let out the car was waiting and then headed over to the betting house. It was a tacky looking but flashy place and Jake and Lisa went straight to the high roller tables. After losing way too much money and having a few laughs, Jake met with Fat Tony.

An ooze of literal slime looked better than this Nossie, with his name “fat” being earned. He’d stuffed himself into a white suit jacket with black pants and snappy shoes. His neck fat poured out from his color and all three of his teeth smiled at Jake as he greeted.

“My Bubila,” he said in a greasy hiss. His dialect was Jewish American but his vocabulary was pure mobster.  “You and our fair Keeper getting along well out there. I know you love a good blood boy, and I got a fresh stock of meat.”

Jake seemed displeased the characterization of the humans, despite often saying similar things himself in the past. It bothered him and responded curtly, “no.”

“Straight to business. I like it.” A smoker’s laugh seeped out and Fat Tony coughed some sort’ve blood mixed sputum into a spittoon.”So Jakey boy, about those dues you want me to pay in order to keep managing my own blocks. It’s a pretty high price. I was thinking we could go lower.”

He was referring to Jake’s attempt at taxing the rich. He didn’t want to pay his fair share it seemed.

“In exchange for,” he said curtly, all pretense of having a good time vanishing when Fat Tony offered him the blood dolls.

“Ughhhh,” Fat Tony intoned, stalling for time. “How about I support that fancy dancy community center you want. I could… get a whole exhibit on the Nosfeartu, nature's most misunderstood predator!”

“No,” the prince said, crossing his arms. “If you want your price lowered, you will give me your data network for the west including all your patrons, and you will pledge your loyalty to the Anarch’s publicly. I will reduce your bill by ten percent.”

“Fifty percent,” he countered.

“Twenty.”

“Thirty five?”

Jake thought about it. “Twenty five and you throw in the king’s sweet on any night I want it, even as the expense of other guests. Final offer.”

The sleazy rat looked at Jake like he’d just gotten fleeced, and perhaps he had, but he accepted the deal and kissed Jake’s hand, used to Camarilla princes requiring much more. The deal was struck and with that Jake left with Lisa. He was happy he made that pathetic little wretch bow and break and that he’d moved his first chess piece in place on the gameboard of the west.

On the ride home, Jake thought of Murphy. He couldn’t stop thinking about him actually. It seemed a comfortable place to think, and when his mind pictured other things, it seemed to come back to Murphy, calming, caring Murphy. Why did he need that? When they were getting out of the car, Jake dropped his phone and it skidded near where Lisa-Joe was already standing. It was a simple exchange as she handed him back the phone and said, “Look what I do for you.”

Look what I can do, what I’m doing for you.

“Well nobody asked you to,” Jake said snatching it back, eyes filled with hatred. Lisa-Joe said nothing but watched with curiosity. They went in together and Lisa went to tend bard for the rest of the night, or so Jake would think anyway. Truthfully, she planned on making a call.

Jake meanwhile went downstairs, Lazarus’s words replaying in his head. His flaccid dick hardening in the other’s mouth, having the strangest and most horrfying orgrasim of his life, and the overall feeling of weakness overtook him in the elevator. The blessed ping at the bottom freed from his thoughts and he went to the flat. He entered with a smile, not wanting Lazarus or Ben to see him in a bad mood. Why was he in a bad mood? He’d had a good night. He began undressing but only took off his shoes, cufflinks and tie.

He was starting to fiddle with a piece of glassware on one of his shelves but as Ben’s thought hit him he dropped the item, the shattering noise filling the otherwise silent room. There was silence for a few moments and Jake’s back was to Ben. As he turned to face the younger, two crimson tears covered his face. Ventrue cried blood unlike Ben’s kind of vampire. His lip quivered and then in a voice far calmer than his face, body, and if Ben was looking aura, spoke. The verbal message was a fraud but in case Lazarus walked in or was already home he knew they couldn’t speak openly. For the first time ever, Jake was happy he had that damn ring.

“Hi Ben, how was your night?”

Ben would feel a deep sadness anger and confusion in the mental message that followed.

Me too. Get your stuff. We need to leave.

Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 09:23:13 AM »
Ben had expected one of three things; disbelief, a snide remark, or laughter. He'd braced himself for all of these things, hoping 'disbelief' would be the response because that was the one he might have a chance with. What he didn't expect was a verbal greeting with an immediate acceptance of his statement coupled with a surprising mental declaration,

me too?
he said me too?
am i misinterpreting?

order,

what stuff?
the laptop is his, the clothes are his
he must mean my one outfit
screw that I'm not staying one second longer to get it

and explanation.

leave
I'm leaving
no, it's we he said we he said
am I going back to Kerr?
or is he just putting me somewhere else?

He wanted to go back to Kerr, not go anywhere else, but at this very moment getting away was his biggest priority.

"I... uh... got some work done," he said, and wondered if he should mention that Lazarus was here somewhere. Maybe in Jake's room? He looked in that direction but the doors were shut. He couldn't bring himself to make the sounds because saying the blonde's name might summon him forth. He didn't want to have to look at him.

I'll put some shoes on

He went back to his room and pulled out a pair of casual loafers that didn't belong to him but were a half size bigger than he wore, and shoved them onto his feet. They would do. He didn't want to muck around with socks and his boots. After his shower he'd pulled on different underwear and put on his jeans, covering himself up with a long-sleeved t-shirt as well. His hair was still a little damp.

He left the room in less than a minute. In the short corridor. In the main room.

He froze and his gaze moved to the closed doors that led to Jake's room because he heard the latch opening. His heart in his mouth, Ben stared at the blonde who he'd once thought attractive, sexy and dangerous. Now he only saw the latter.

Lazarus heard the front door open and close and rolled over to the edge of the bed. His feet hit the floor at the same time as the glass item in the next room. He paused, listening for curses. None came. Strange. He kept on listening and heard the brief exchange between Jake and Ben. He'd expected Ben to brag to Jake about him, actually, that he'd been unable to keep his hands off the younger vampire. But it didn't happen. Guess it would be their little secret.

He got up off the bed, stretched, and moved to the bedroom door to fling it open, revealing a shocked looking Ben in the middle of the room and Jake standing at the door. Perhaps Ben was going over to him to whisper his complaint after all. Little scamp.

"Jake, love, let's have a chat." Lazarus motioned with his head that he meant for them to talk in their bedroom. He wanted to tell Jake before Ben twisted the truth.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 10:14:53 AM »
This is your fault.
You let Lazarus into your home.
You kept Ben another night.
You didn't let Ben go when he asked.
You are the monster he thinks you are.

All of this played out in Jake's mind as Ben went to get his shoes. Ben may even have heard the thoughts, as Jake forgot to conceal them in his shock. He stood there, slack jawed and not moving, except his hands, those trembled. He did wipe away the blood tears, although the smell of them was all over his face, and he moved to the door quietly, ready to leave.

Then he heard the door, and his heart sunk. He closed his eyes. Lucky for Jake, he was a good actor. Politics will do that for you. He turned to see Ben, and in a voice much more similar to his normal one he yelled, "Get back in your room you nasty little maggot." He even Dominated him to do it. He had to play a strong hand or Lazarus might know something is up. Once Ben forcibly complied, Jake turned and said, "of course love."

He figured Lazarus was self absorbed enough that he'd like the idea of a Jake who took after him. Jake started moving towards the bedroom face smiling. He walked up to Lazarus and greeted him with a deep kiss. He used it to cover the mental message he sent Ben.

Once I'm inside leave in two minutes. Run to Lisa. Tell her everything. Then go to Kerr. I'm sorry for how things turned out for us Ben. Goodbye.

The kiss ended and a smiling Jake looked at Lazarus. Ben would sense a somber finality to Jake's words, as if there was no possibility of being seen again. His sword was locked inside a vault in that room. He couldn't Dominate him, and Lazarus had proved yesterday that Jake had no real defense against him, physical or otherwise. He was so afraid of Lazarus, he seriously thought he might die. He wouldn't let any more harm come to Ben though. That he could do, and he walked into the room shutting the door and moving to the bed.

"What's on your mind?" His act was happy but also not overly so. He didn't want to raise any red flags.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 11:09:19 AM »
Ben's shock at having Lazarus looking at him shifted to his being yelled at. He cringed outwardly at Jake's insult and thought perhaps Lazarus catching them meant there would be no escape now. He quailed inside and was rooted to the spot, wanting to plead with Jake, to beg him to let him go, the front door was right there! but without intending to, Ben turned and walked stiffly back to his room, the slightly too large loafers slapping on the floor until Ben got to his room and closed the door.

Once released from Jake's domination, he covered his face with his hands and pressed his back to the door, overwhelmed by shame, fear and despair. There would be no escape from this place.

When Jake's words impressed themselves into his mind, he was confused. In no state of mind to think that Jake was manipulating Lazarus and that the previous shouting had been just for show, Ben remained where he was. He certainly wasn't numb like he'd thought he might be. He'd gone to that emotionless place before but Kerr had well and truly banished it out of him. While he knew in his heart it was better this way, to feel his emotions, it was also harder to acknowledge since he was feeling a torrent of negativity.

He didn't know why he had to run to Lisa. He didn't know why he had to tell her everything. He didn't want to tell anybody anything, except for Kerr. Nobody else could give him the comfort he needed, certainly not any of Jake's people. Lisa hadn't liked him at all, why would he admit his darkest moment to her? He'd only said it to Jake because he was

Lazarus' lover
they're friends and lovers and
Lazarus works for him
and he said Jake would send me home to Kerr
after all this
he was right
maybe it was all just a show
maybe Jake organised this so he could be
the good guy

And suddenly it all made sense. Jake must've figured out he was Charon's spy. He'd taken himself and Lisa away on Sam's rostered day off, then sent Lazarus in to fuck him. Lazarus did everything Jake wanted, he was his fucking employee! Then, Jake breezes in here like the good guy, says some bullshit like he understands what Ben is going through, sends him back to Kerr, and when Ben reports to Charon what happened, he comes off as Mr. Fucking Apologetic And Merciful because he sent Ben home straight after. Why else Dominate Ben back into his room? Lazarus and Jake were probably doing their best not to laugh out loud at him right now.

Latching onto the fury, Ben kicked off the loafers and changed out of the clothes that weren't his. He put on his socks and boots, threw his shirt on that he'd worn to Venture that fateful night, and left the room. Even though he believed it was all a ruse, he still left quietly becuase he still didn't want Lazarus to look at him and the bedroom door was shut again.

He slipped out of the room and used the lift to take him back to the bar. He quickly moved through the space that led him to the White Rabbit and entered the bar, overwhelmed by the rabble drinking there. He didn't fit in, with his pseudo-punk look, like a wanna-be bad boy. He intended on getting out of here as fast as he can, and made his way through the crowd to leave.

Ben would not look for Lisa. He didn't trust her. Ben would not stay here a moment longer than he had to.

Lazarus had no idea that Jake was playing a role with him. He took everything at face value; accepting the kiss and returning it with gusto. He relished everything that he was; vampire, ancient, harpy, murderer, rapist... but the last only kind of. Only by technicality. Ben had wanted it, and that was the story he was going to stick with.

After the kiss broke, Lazarus led Jake to the end of the bed where he gestured for Jake to sit. After he did so, Lazarus knelt between his legs like he had last night, hoping that this would inspire Jake into a more forgiving mood. Hell, if Jake was pissed off enough, he'd even do a repeat to say sorry again. Apologising this way wasn't so bad. He wondered if maybe he was getting off on it. He'd asserted himself with Ben after all, he was feeling okay about this now.

"When I came home, Ben came out of his room and looked me over. I went into his room where he made a few suggestions that he wanted me to do stuff with him," he paused, wondering if Jake would interrupt. He didn't so he plunged on. "I meant to toy with him a little, you know? Flirting with fire can burn you, and all that. We ended up on the bed and he was... taunting me, like I didn't have the balls to go through with it. So we had sex," Lazarus sighed. "I think he's going to try and make it sound bad. Like he didn't lure me in there and tell me to ask him for a fuck."

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
Jake listened to Lazarus's perverted retelling of the story, not being fooled by a word of it. Seeing Ben had broken the Harpy's spell, and now Jake knew what the man in front of him was, a monster. As he kept an intrigued expression on Lazarus, he thought about why he instantly believed Ben. After all, as horrid as this story was, it was something he could see Ben doing just to piss him off. However, he knew something that Ben didn't know. Jake knew it happened to him too. He didn't know the details of Ben's case, but he knew the fresh hell he'd walked himself into and yet he felt powerless to stop it. Powerless. He wasn't used to feeling powerless.

"You fucked Ben? Gross," he said, making the face to match. "If you're going to screw around on me please do it with someone who's not ridden half the ancients in this city. I don't need Charon's stain on my dick."

He was convincing, but then again he didn't need to be really. Lazarus wanted to buy this. It was the good times. He laughed though, making Lazarus think his punishment was his harsh words. He was nervous in the positioning, remembering what happened last time.  He hoped his rebuke was strong enough to deter him, making him think he wasn't in the mood. He wondered if that mattered anymore. It clearly didn't for Ben.

Ben. Ben could be cross, and rude, and shallow, but he wouldn't let Jake suffer like this. Kerr must've seen what Jake hoped to see now. Ben would tell Lisa and she would gather the Brujah and maybe even Seb and Lazarus would be killed or taken away. He just had to wait a little bit longer.

Lisa-Joe fixed a donor a rum and coke, the White Rabbit catering to drunken feeders. She called Sam again, but her damn phone wasn't getting reception for some reason. She'd changed into skinny jeans and a crop top, hair still styled pretty from the musical. Then she spotted the little rascal heading for the door. No mam.

"Ben Sugah," she called out sickly-sweet, like taffy. "Get your ass over here or I'll come get it now ya here." It was the most pleasant sounding threat Ben had ever heard, however, her aura was suddenly pulling and Ben would find it hard to walk anywhere except towards the older vampire and bar mistress. When he reached her she'd be cleaning glasses, and without really looking at him said, "Where ya going?"
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 02:29:39 PM »
Lazarus did his best to look scolded, then did a half-shrug using only one shoulder. His hands massaged Jake's thighs as he waited for more retribution but none came. Jake wasn't as upset as he'd thought he might be. That was good.

"Fair enough, love. I'd wondered why you hadn't had a go at him yourself. I won't do it again. Do you want me to make it up to you?" he asked, fingers tapping gently as he moved his hands closer to Jake's groin, with the intention of undressing him. He licked his lips in preparation, figuring Jake would probably like it better the second time around. "Now that I've got on my knees for you, I like the view," he said, his grin devilish.

Ben had managed to reach the door when Lisa-Joe called him over. Not wanting to be chased into the street, he stopped and looked her way, not really wanting to go over to her yet the impulse to was strong. He mistrusted that impulse, even as he turned and headed to her. Moving to her had been like scratching a furiously itchy spot. Now that he was near her, it stopped.

He hated her as much as he hated Jake and... no, not quite as much as he hated Lazarus. But definitely as much as he hated Jake. If she looked at him, she was see the hatred smouldering in his silvery blue eyes.

"Jake sent me back to Kerr. He's done with me. I'm leaving, now."

His desire and willpower to go were strong, so he battled to turn and go. He was still over five hundred years her junior though, so that willpower and desire amounted to nothing. Like a gnat trying to fly through a closed window, perhaps.

Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck that blonde piece of shit. Fuck this place. Let me go.

Maybe that would get through.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 02:40:54 PM »
At first it seemed his scold might put Lazarus off, but then he crept up his leg, his fingers that were once so pleasurable now felt like tiny knives jogging along his thigh. He knew what was going to happen, and he also knew Lazarus would want more of a show now. He wanted to be told how good he was, how sexy he looked. Even in disgust and horror Jake saw the irony that Lazarus sat in the "submissive" roll. It was still all about him. Lisa-Joe hadn't come yet, and he didn't even know if Ben properly escaped. This was happening.

"Like I'd waste my time with him," Jake said coldly about Ben, not asking Lazarus to do it. Maybe he'd think of it as a sub thing he'd have to start this. Once he did, Jake would play along. What choice did he have?

"You are so cute when you struggle," she chuckled.

She cleaned another glass, feeling how angry and pissed Ben was. Wow! He and Jake must've had a bad blow up. She figured Jake ditched him once he saw there was no reaching this little waste of attitude. She thought Ben would make a perfect Camarilla citizen, willing to suck any rod for a scrap of power. Well, he wasn't her little present, and if Ben was running away it would be hilarious to drag him back in. Then she heard his thought about the blonde, and remembered Jake's behavior earlier in the night. What was going on?

"Now listen here Ben," she said, tone starting to sound concerned. "Where's Lazarus?"
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 03:08:34 PM »
It wasn't an answer at all. Lazarus frowned for he'd been expecting Jake to smile at him and push his head onto his crotch. In some ways this was better, because it wasn't in his nature to be forced into anything, but at the same time he wanted Jake to let him know what he wanted. Wasn't that the whole point of submission? Why were they were still talking about Ben when they could be moving onto something else? Just must be angrier with Lazarus than he realised.

He'd gone back to normal last night after being blown. Maybe that's what he wanted - submission without request. He certainly got off on it because he'd reached his peak with Lazarus around him. He didn't want... more, did he? He didn't want Lazarus to... to bend over for him, did he? Lazarus shifted uncomfortably. The blow would do for now.

Lazarus set about undressing Jake, tugging Jake forward by his belt so he could kiss him while working on his pants. He would play this by ear after putting his mouth all over Jake's body. He should like that, certainly!

The name she spoke caused Ben's lip to wobble and he lowered his face instantly, staring at the floor and feeling his eyes prickle. He held onto the anger, the indignation he'd suffered, throwing blame around like a vegas dealer handing out cards. He kept some of the blame for himself, hoarding his poisonous pot of gold. He should've fought more, should've yelled more, should've stayed in his room, should've worn something different, should've kept out of his way, should've hidden under the bed. Once he had his face under control, he aimed it at Lisa-Joe.

"He's in Jake's room, or in Jake's bed, or in Jake. Who fucking cares!" he yelled. Ben was attracting stares and he didn't want anyone looking at him. He hunched his shoulders and folded his arms across his chest. His next words were quiet. "You're as bad as them."

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 03:30:57 PM »
Lisa-Joe could see Ben's anger, but what else was there? What was she sensing that was so much blacker than anger? She didn't know Ben very well, but knew there was more to this story. The barbs at her were meaningless. She came around the other side of the bar, Lisa's presence holding him there. She got inches from his face and studied it in detail. She spoke quietly, as not to attract the crowd.

"And I think you're a stuck up, entitled little know it all that makes Jake angry in ways I ain't seen since the 1920's. You're a cancer person. I seen ya before."

Now she acted a bit. "My name is Ben" she nagged. "I am such an innocent little darling of this city. I'm not a person who loves to play the victim at all."

Lisa didn't know the terrible context of her words. If she did she would've never uttered them. "Tell me what happened down there. Now."

Jake made appreciate coos as Lazarus kissed his flesh. He couldn't look at the blonde's face without putting a mask over it. His mind helped him, slowly placing someone he wouldn't mind seeing in this position. Lazarus was now Murphy. That would make it better.

"Murphy" kissed Jake's flesh and now that it was him and not Lazarus he smiled, moving Murphy's head down towards his groin. He knew he'd have to be more dominant this time and felt odd about doing it to Murphy's face, but felt he could tilt the dirty talk to a kind that was less toxic than the kind he would've used on Lazarus just a few days prior.

"That's it. Fuck yeah. Go for it."

It was surreal. Was he consenting? No of course not. But, the odd choice of words struck him, and for a brief second he tensed up. Hopefully Lazarus would think it was pleasure.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 03:48:33 PM »
If Lisa-Joe had approached Ben gently, she might have won him over. Instead, she'd taken the route Kerr had for the first few years, growing angry and attacking Ben for his flaws. Kerr could point out exactly the point she'd lost him, but he wasn't here. Ben had spent his whole life keeping himself to himself and rarely dropping his guard, including with those he loved. Kerr knew it. Murphy knew it. Lisa-Joe of course didn't know it. Her insult and mockery instantly made Ben wish to defy her. She was no Themba. She was no Lazarus. She couldn't threaten him the way they had or do to him what they had done. All she could do was punish him with words and maybe take him back downstairs, in which case Jake would send him away again.

With his defences up, he became the man she was accusing him of. The one who'd snarked at Jake in the limo. The one who didn't think about the consequences. The one who was toxic.

"Poor Lisa-Joe, always the last to know." He heard the rhyme as he said it, and laughed.

With Jake urging him to continue, Lazarus declothed Jake and then himself as quickly as possible while trying to keep his mouth around his lover. It was funny, so he giggled, and wondered if his breathy chuckles were pleasurable. Damn, he wished he had another pack of lube. He'd used his last one on Ben. Still, he'd already figured on licking Jake everywhere. "Make room for me," Lazarus said, trying to push Jake further back on the bed. "I have a treat for you." He intended on tongue-fucking Jake's hole. One of Lazarus' favourite things in the world to receive.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 04:09:25 PM »
Jake did as he was told. He moved back on the bed for Murphy, and when Lazarus giggled, Jake saw Murphy do it, so he smiled too. How funny! He was fully checked out at this point, only barely remembering that Murphy wasn't really there and that this was horrid. When Lazarus promised Jake a treat, he said, "oh boy." Lazarus might see a bit of the damaged Jake from yesterday trying to creep through. His face was a little disengaged despite his noises, and he was about a beat behind the moment. "I can't wait," he said, sounding excited, but somehow also lazy.

The laugh earned him a hard slap. "Direct answer's please. I'm losing my patience." She truly was, and her anger rose quickly. She did not have times for giggles and laughs. Jake was behaving strange all night. Now Ben is fleeing and angrier than she'd ever seen him, and then there was the mention of Lazarus. Her mind constructed a horrid narrative. Ben was helping Lazarus take over the district. He really hated Jake that much. "Next time you say something that is not what happened downstairs I take a finger."
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 04:21:48 PM »
The slap did it. Lazarus hadn't beaten him, so he hadn't exactly reminded Ben of Themba. But on the heels of that was this new thing - physical pain and the threat of more torture to come. Ben deadpanned his response, using mental communication instead of verbal because that was how he'd been trained to reply.

Lazarus raped me and Jake sent me away.

Lazarus had bedded Jake multiple times, in multiple ways. Their sexcapades were how Lazarus liked it best, with filthy talk and loads of experimentation. Even though Lazarus wouldn't do those two things, he'd been teased about it and had actually enjoyed the teasing. Now it was like having sex with a doll. Jake-barbie.

"Love," he said, both of them naked on the bed now, with Jake lying on his back and Lazarus beside him, kneeling. "Don't just lay there and let me guess what you want, like some woman. Tell me. I want to do it for you."

He hoped Jake wouldn't demand Lazarus be his bitch, but at the same time he did, if it meant this not-quite-silent-treatment thing would be over. He wanted his rough-and-tumble friend back. He was impatient to get him back, too.

"Do you want me to get us someone to fuck from upstairs? Do you want to share someone?" he asked. Maybe Jake was upset Lazarus had himself a pretty boy and Jake didn't (and that he should've chosen a pretty boy Jake would want).

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 04:39:19 PM »
Lisa-Joe's hand went over her mouth. She knew then why Jake had been acting so odd. He was spacey, cold, explosive, and at the same time needy. She remembered an inn, and the men who came to it. Lisa-Joe had started her life as a serial victim of rape. She was ashamed she hadn't seen that look earlier. If Lazarus raped Ben, and Jake was now alone with Lazarus. Ben's words now hit her like a freight train.

He's in Jake's room, or in Jake's bed, or in Jake.

"Oh god," she said horrified. Thinking fast, she turned to two older feeling Brujah not that far from the pair currently speaking. "Manuel, get those heavy steel chains, and the flamethrowers and meet me near the residence. Round up the boys over three-hundred, and try and find Luke."

She looked at Ben, a mixed feeling of guilt and hatred on her face. "They're not for you, but you ain't going anywhere until I know Jake is okay. This is officially district business. "

She pulled out her phone and texted Seb. He was the oldest ancient on good terms with the Anarchs, and they needed help.

DL in danger.
Follow the White Rabbit.
Please help.

Send.

"You can come help me or wait locked up in the office." She'd wait for a moment for Ben to chose but would then head towards the lift. She needed no weapons. She had rage, and age difference or not, she was going to kill that slimy mother fucker.

The Murphy spell was broken, as Lazarus compared his passivity to a woman. It made him sick and emasculated and his erection dipped. Strangely it was a relief. He was terrified of having to tell Lazarus what to do but then saw a life line thrown. Jake made a face like something clicked.

"Oh you know, I think a warm body would be good. I feel a little light headed. Probably just need to feed, and then yes we can share." He made it seem like he'd only wanted Lazarus to guess the correct answer, and rewarded him with a rough grabbing oh his chin. "Go find us someone pretty."
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 05:02:30 PM »
Ben had had enough. If this cunt made him stay here one second longer, he would ask Charon to fucking slay her.

"Jake told me I could go home to Kerr!" he said, and whirled around to do just that. If he could burn down the entire fucking city district, he would. Burn it all.

Finally, with Jake behaving more sensibly, Lazarus grinned and made his way off the bed.

"Of course! We haven't had the chance to enjoy a threesome yet. If I can get two pretties down here, I'll do that, too. One for me and one for you," he said as he stepped into his jeans. He was in very good spirits, excited that he and Jake could get back to how things used to be. "And then we can swap," he said as he made his way to the door, grabbing a shirt on the way. "Or if only one, we can do him at the same time. It'll be so much fun!" Lazarus gleefully applauded with tiny claps before he exited the room wearing only his jeans. He shrugged on the shirt but didn't button it up as he made his way to the lift.

When the doors opened upstairs, he found himself staring at a furious Lisa-Joe. He made to move past her.