Author Topic: Love, Actually  (Read 14330 times)

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
Re: Love, Actually
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 02:10:26 AM »
*We need hugs* he said to kevla as he curled into Arutha, pressing himself as hard as he could against him as Arutha wrapped his strong arms around him. * Mo gra means my love and I should have told you that last night, forgive me for lying. I was afraid to admit it, how i felt, afraid that if i stayed in your life i would bring you nothing but sadness and misery and I am right in that but I love you so much Arutha, I can not leave you, I don't want to leave you* he sent softly into Arutha's mind *but you have to promise me...if we can't find away to end this curse, you will walk from this, from me. You deserve a happy life with someone who you can truly share it with, not some cursed half life, which is all I could give you trapped as i am now*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 04:14:28 AM »
Kevla's heart broke as she heard those words and went to gently try to hug both of them. Her brother was holding Naoise so close, like he never ever wanted to let him go. It was not like she could blame him for they had been through alot that night.

Arutha's heart lifted at Naoise's admission and he bent to try to press a kiss a top of his head. "I forgive you. I love you too, Kit. I just didn't realise how much until tonight. I know that I should have told you sooner, but I was so scared to love again." he told him honestly. Then at his next words, his features hardened slightly and he firmly shook his head, "Don't you fucking dare. I'm not about to give up on you. You mean too much to me. So before I give any promises that will only hurt us, let's try a little bit longer, please. We're already just that much closer to our dream."
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Arutha, Declan, Kevla, Kieran, Mitrius

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 10:32:37 PM »
As Kevla wrapped her arms around them both Naoise was filled with a sense of love and calm. He closed his emerald eyes and purred in pleasure. This was his family and they were his life.

* I have no intentions of giving up Mo gra* he sent softly to Arutha. He was sorry for upsetting him and causing him more worry, especialy after what he had just gone through. Tonight was not the time for this conversation. Tonight was about comfort and being together. *You are right and I am sorry. No more negative thoughts tonight. We are here, together, surrounded by love.*

He flicked his ears and his tail as he lifted his head and looked at the two siblings squeezing him between them. *We need a plan, and food...and a place to live*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 01:18:05 PM »
The feel of his sister's hug and the sound of Naoise's purr helped to calm his nerves and he soaked it in. His spirit then lifted at those soft words from his beloved. Arutha had been prepared to fight again for him and now not to have to made him feel better. He had been through enough that night and needed this comfort.

"Good." he said simply, not wanting to say more on that subject. Instead he wanted to savor this time together with the people he loved most in the world. "It's okay, Kit. We've been through one hell of a night. So let's just be together the rest of it as a family." he suggested softly with a small smile.

At Naoise's next words, Kevla nodded and loosened her embrace a little. "You're right about that. We need a safer place to live and a plan to find people to help free you. Though before we worry about too much more, let's get eat." she agreed reaching an arm out to snatch the bag she had brought back with her. It was a takeout bag from a nearby diner filled to the brim with still lukewarm goodies like a couple burgers, hotdogs and a salmon fillet for Naoise. "I stopped by this place to snag some stuff for us after I left Psych's place." she explained.

Arutha lifted his eyebrows at all the junk food as Kevla emptied the bag out for them but then he couldn't complain. For it sounded really good at the moment. "Well, come morning I say that first thing we start house hunting. For we do have enough money to put a down payment on one. Then maybe we can seek carefully seek out some of these magic users. Like the good ones from tonight." he suggested as he snagged the fillet for Naoise and a hamburger for himself.
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways." -Siddhartha Buddha

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 10:15:13 PM »
* I am so for food* he said as he watched Arutha grab the fish and burger, his stomach giving a squeaky rumble of hunger as he followed Arutha's movements with his eyes.

As he hungrily attacked his meal he flicked his eyes up at Kevla, they gleamed with sudden mischief and amusement. He loved this woman as much as he did Arutha and had come to think of her as his sister too, and it was a brothers duty to poke and prod into a sister's life, especially their love love.

*So, how is the dreamy imp going anyway? You know...the one with the big...wingspan... and a thirst for trouble?*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 12:25:51 AM »
Arutha smiled amusedly at the sound of Naoise's stomach and set the fillet in front of him so he could get at it. It was cute, but it wasn't like he could say much. For he was just as hungry. His own stomach let out a protesting rumble just before he took a bite of his own burger.

When his own love decided to pester his sister, he turned interested eyes her way. For it had been a long time since she had been with anyone. This was not to say that she hadn't had her flings which Arutha had heard more than enough about. Ear and eye bleach seemed to spring to mind.

Kevla blushed hotly at Naoise's comment but then grinned "He's good. I went and met him back at the cafe where he works. For I kinda forgot to get his phone number that first time around." she admitted a bit embrassedly. "Then we want back to his place and had...lots of fun." she said with a playful wink. Yes she knew she was being silly but Psych just seemed to fit in a place where she had always seemed to need someone like him. He understood her and the sex was phenomenal. It was just them and she liked having someone to lean on a little.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2019, 09:27:12 PM »
*I just bet you did* he replied mentally to Kevla in response to her "lots of fun" comment before scoffing down his salmon. They needed a place with a kitchen and fast, not that he was complaining about the salmon either; he could probably eat that every night for a month and not complain.

After he and everyone else had finished eating and were once again laying or sitting down he looked around the room and sighed.  *I'm surprised this entire area and building complex wasn't filled with police and investigators when we got back. I don't think its exactly safe here anymore* He liked the idea of having a permanent home and he had the money to facilitate it too, he just hadn't found anyone he had wanted to share it with or trust enough to be be the human handler of his finances, until now.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2019, 06:09:46 AM »
Kevla blushed lightly at Naoise's mental reply, but she didn't deny it. Not did she didn't regret it in the slightest. In fact, she honestly couldn't wait to see Psych again and develop their relationship more. "Touche, Kit." she agreed with a small grin.

Arutha nodded a little as he sat close to Naoise on the floor. For he didn't feel like parting from him just yet given all that had happened that night. "Same here. It is more than a little bit creepy and a bad sign when it comes to our safety." he softly agreed as his fingers idly went to pet Naoise. "So in the morning, we should start our search for a more permanent home." he added.

Kevla inclined her head as she listened to them, her features turning more serious. "Maybe we can get a cabin of our own?" she suggested. Their own finances were not too bad. So they could afford at least this. "Or we might talk Siobhan and Psych to see if we can stay with her? I know that it is extra sudden, but we were already going to ask her for help." she pointed out before making a small face. For she remembered how reluctant Psych had been to mention it to his landlord, Siobhan, but her new boyfriend had still wanted to help, "Still this could backfire because Siobhan doesn't know about magic and other things yet."

She still didn't know that said person had had a crash course that night due to the zombie horde and the other gifted people that had been there.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2019, 12:24:19 AM »
Naoise purred softly, his head resting on his front paws, his eyes half lidded with pleasure as Arutha stroked his fur. He too didn't want to be far from his love tonight and the feel of his fingers running along his spin and flank was a balm to his soul, However at the mention of Siobhan's name his head lifted in surprise, could it be the same witch from the graveyard? He wondered to himself, what were the chances that there were two witch's named Siobhan in the city?

*Would we be allowed to stay there for awhile do you think? Even for a few days? Till we decide what to do next and while we find our own place? And if this witch is who i think it is well lets just say she has had a serious crash course in all things magical as of late* he finished with wry amusement Plus if they were allowed to stay at this witch's place even for a few days it would allow them to find out what else was happening in the city, for the air was heavy and the earth trembled with choas. Something big and bad was happening and it was effecting the whole city. Change was most definitely in the wind, a storm was coming and they needed to find a safe place to bunker down and weather it out.

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2019, 05:36:56 AM »
The only other time that Arutha had heard Siobhan's name was when Psych had mentioned it earlier back at the library. He had no idea just who she was beyond that. As for now, he hadn't put two and two together that she was one of the magic users from the cemetery yet. At the time he hadn't caught any of their names, but then again he had had other things on his mind.

As the terrible memory of what happened at the cemetery crossed his mind, he moved his hand to try to tenderly pet the back of Naoise's ears. For he needed this simple touch to help calm his nerves. The sight of Naoise dying so horribly that he was not likely to forget anytime soon. The comforting sound of Naoise's purrs helped, but to touch his love cemented the fact that he was still okay. And he was so grateful to have this second chance with him. When Naoise lifted up his head, he looked down at him curiously. "Who do you think she is?" he of course had to ask.

Kevla thoughtfully frowned at the feline's question before answering. "Maybe, I wish that I could say for sure yes. I know that Psych wouldn't mind but Siobhan owns the building. So there is a chance that it could go either way." she said. "Still we have to try. Even though I didn't see any of the zombies, the city felt weird when I was coming back. I know that it sounds weird, but I'd feel safer being somewhere that is protected." she admitted as she gazed back at the others.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 12:12:12 AM »
As Arutha stroked and petted him, he lifted his head and looked up at him and saw the memory of the anguish and horror of what he had witnessed and experienced from earlier that night. he so wished he were human at that moment, so that he could chase those shadows from Arutha's eyes with his touch and a kiss. To wrap his arms around him and to be held in return, but such simple human reactions were denied him and all he could do was send him his love and reassurance through their link. he purred loudly beneath Arutha's gently touch and turned his furred head beneath his hand and rubbed against him

Needing to be closer he got up and padded his way into Arutha's lap before he answered his question.

*I think this Siobhan might be one of the witches that helped battle the necromancer at the cemetery earlier* he said softly knowing that mentioning it was only going to bring up the memories once again and so to help Arutha fight them and to remind him that he was well and safe in his arms he purred loudly and rubbed his head up against Arutha's waist and torso.

Death was nothing new to him and dying although not a daily occurrence....usually,  wasn't exactly an uncommon experience for him either. Tess had managed to give him a taste of the grave tonight but even that memory was fading quickly mingling with all his other bad memories, becoming just another side effect of his immortal and cursed existence. However he was very conscious of the fact that this was not part of Arutha's nor Kevla's normal life and so he did what he could to comfort them but he also wanted them as safe and as protected as possible and so focused on the problem at hand.

* I agree with you Kevla, all we can do is go visit her and see how it plays out. If she says no we will find other solutions*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2019, 01:47:49 PM »
When hunter met emerald, Arutha's heart slowly lifted back up as he felt Naoise's love through their bond. It was like being wrapped in a soft warm blanket and being held close. A gentle smile curved his lips at his beloved's reassuring purrs as he kept petting him. His fingers tenderly tried to move from the top of his head to part of his right fury cheek. Naoise was right. For all his fears and the terrible things they had witnessed that night, there were many good things about it. They had each other and Naoise was still here unharmed. Also the last barriers about how they truly felt about each other were down and they could talk about this freely.

So even though his love couldn't properly hug him yet due to his collar, Arutha still soaked up the care and continued his gentle petting as Naoise crawled into his lap. At his answer, his eyes widened as he let out a small gasp of surprise as he guessed at which one it might have been. Now this he hadn't expected. "Holy shit." he breathed. Though before his mind could wander too far back down that terrible path down memory lane, Naoise both distracted as well as comforted him with his purrs and rubbing. For it helped draw him out of that dark place and even made him smile a little .

"Thank you." he gratefully whispered on a private mental channel between them.

"If she is, I think she might be more inclined to help us. For she has seen the threat first hand." Kevla said thoughtfully. "So here's hoping." she added, offering her brother and Naoise a small but bright smile. "We should all probably try to crash at least a little bit before morning. So we can try to meet Siobhan early if we can. Are you guys going to be alright?" she asked. The shadows that had appeared in her twin's eyes had not escaped her.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2019, 09:36:48 PM »
*Hush Mo gra, there is no need to thank me.* His mental voice turned mischievously wicked *However if you insist on doing so....make a dreamscape where can can thank each other naked and then we can can truly show how much we appreciate one another*

The idea of them naked and laying side by side had him kneading Arutha's thighs in suppressed excitement, however he couldn't completly hide his sudden change in though or mood as his tail whipped about them both and his loud purring turned into a sudden yowling of a male cat in heat.

He clamped his jaws shut with an audible snap, his emerald eyes wide with shock and embarrassment at the sound he had just emitted

*Daghda Balls Arutha, what have ya done ta me?*. He sent to his beloved, his voice thick with brogue from his mortification and sounding slightly miffed because of it *I think I'm in bloody heat.*

He jumped off Arutha's lap with the tip of his tail flicking the man in the face as he departed and then jumped onto the bed where he turned in circles before curling up around himself once he found  the spot he liked. He lifted his head and caught Kevla's gaze, his mental voice when it came was soft and gentle albeit still tinged with embarrassment.

*Worry not mo stór You're very hot and sexy brother and I, are, and will continue to be fine. You are right, let us all find sleep and pleasant dreams tonight. For tomorrow, we go to hunt some witches it would seem.*

Offline MementoMori

• Wordsmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2019, 07:04:57 AM »
Arutha's face couldn't help but go a fire engine red at Naoise's playfully wicked request. Just the idea of it, holding and finally touching his love's naked body made his blood boil as his mouth went dry. Dreamscape or not, it was a craving that he felt deep inside. Yes it was true that he had originally wanted to wait for their first time to be when Naoise was finally free. And yet at the same time, it felt right to want and desire this after all they had been through.

His hunter eyes then widened as he witnessed the excited change come over the other's feline body and then that heated yowl. What was adorable was the expression on Naoise's face after he uttered it, but there was no denying the aching desire that laid between them. "Damn...Kit. I haven't done anything, but god...that picture you painted in my head of how to thank you. You make me want all of it and more." he softly admitted in their link, his face still aflame.

What made this extra akward was the fact that Kevla was still in the room and looking at them concernedly. So when his love jumped off of his lap, he rose to his feet and looked back his sister as he went to follow Naoise to the bed. "I'm sorry for the weirdness Kevla but I think that we'll be okay." he told her softly, sitting down on it and reaching out a hand to try to touch Naoise again.

Kevla raised an eyebrow at both of their statements before her eyes widened as realization dawned on her. Holy shit, that yowl sound and now their akwardness could only mean one thing. "I'll...be right next door if you guys need anything. So sweet dreams and I'll see you two in the morning." she quickly said before seeing herself out. For she didn't want to get in the middle of something the pair needed. Also she needed her rest for she wanted to look her best for her own man.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2019, 02:50:06 PM »
He accepted Arutha's caress with a soft rumbling purr, arching his back in pleasure and need as Arutha's fingers slided along his spine and side. It wasn't fair to be so trapped within his animal form, unable to respond or reciprocate, to touch and feel as a person should. If the collar couldn't be removed, could he bare it, to live the rest of his and Arutha's life with this kind of sweet and excruciating torture. He butted his head against Arutha's gliding hand, being careful to keep that thought to himself.

*I think we scared your sister off my love* He said into Arutha's mind as he leaned into his touch, the feel of his fingers trailing through his fur sending a quiver of pleasure to pulse through his body. He lifted his face and caught his hunter green eyes with his own emerald ones, darkened with arousal .

*So, do we think we can do three days in a row beloved?*