Author Topic: Building a Panel  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Building a Panel
« on: April 09, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
Hello! Dr. Barrow is building his private practice. If you have a character who wants therapy from Dr. Barrow, sound off below! We have a few options on how to handle the RP.

1. We do an RP of a session, do some aura reading, hypnosis, the long couch, etc.
2. We hand wave the actual RP and just include in our stories that they see each other and generally how it's going.
3. Barrow could run a "support group" that could be a fun and horrible multi-person RP.

If I'm doing RP sessions, I will be doing one at a time for feasibility with other characters. Barrow is also working at the Academy so catch him there too!
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
Re: Building a Panel
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:42:23 PM »
I could see Dreki being interested in coming to terms with the fact that he is all mentally fucked up from what the facility did to him plus his parents death on top fo that. He suffers from PTSD. Now wouldn't be the best of times as he isn't ready for something like this, but sometime in the future for sure