Author Topic: A Change in Title  (Read 3699 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
A Change in Title
« on: July 10, 2019, 09:55:22 AM »
Good Evening,

It has been my honor to serve as the leader of the Central District. While your government has made many improvements in the lives of what I hope is most or all of it's citizens, I have reflected on my leadership as of late and after discussing the matter with the talented and knowledgeable supernaturals who help run this district I have come to a few conclusions.

1. My entry into the west was a mistake and I own that fully. It was not my place to interfere in the affairs of another district as it distracted me from my primary responsibility to the people of the metropolis. Going forward I will not interfere in the polices or affairs of the other districts beyond what is needed to ensure proper governance and cooperation. I am happy the west now prospers under it's new leader. 

2. I will no longer lead the Anarch faction in addition to my responsibility as the leader of the district. While I am an Anarch for the length of my eternity, I cannot serve the interests of both groups to the fullest. To make sure that I am equally available to all those who call our district home I will no longer lead one faction's interests. The Anarchs are still allies and friends to the Central District and due to feasibility the headquarters for the district will remain the White Rabbit. The new leader of the Anarch faction is named Tyler and can be found for Anarch affairs as needed.

3. The title the Black Prince will be retired. While it once served me well I have come to realize it points in a direction that is unhelpful in the current day and age. For official purposes I will retain the title of  District Leader McCloud but I encourage you to just call me Jake.

These changes are being made because the world has changed and so must the district serving you. I am not perfect, but I strive to improve. If you have any questions about these changes feel free to contact me at headquarters.

Jake
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras