Author Topic: Man Crush Mondays  (Read 10325 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Man Crush Mondays
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2019, 07:34:10 PM »
Arik's chest rumbled with a purr as Jake caressed his groin and kissed him back with delicious fervour. When Jake eased off the intensity with his tongue, Arik yowled low in his throat and pushed forward eagerly to reclaim it. Unfortunately, he also lifted his knee and his arm reflexively, bumping the table quite firmly. He broke the kiss and pulled back as the thump he'd delivered spilt a little of his drink. He frowned down at it in chagrin, picked it up and finished it before looking back at Jake broodily.

"Sorry. Confined spaces and me don't work all that well," he breathed a laugh. His chest was quiet now but his body was still thrumming from Jake's attention and the zing of the alcohol he'd just sloshed into it. He licked his lips, tingling because of both of those reasons. "Are we staying here? D'you wanna dance?" he enquired, wondering if the District Leader had a certain plan in mind for them. Dancing seemed to be the next logical reason they'd still be in the nightclub, since the booth was restrictive and the noise impinged on conversation.

Perhaps it was all a test of endurance and dedication, though. If so, Arik would adapt.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2019, 08:13:04 AM »
"Then I know the perfect place to take you," Jake said, a mischievous smirk forming around the corners of his delicate looking mouth. His eyes however would show Arik the real Jake, the one who wanted to devour Arik whole. He grabbed what he knew to be a stiff rod, tightening his grip ever so slightly. After administering the tease, he returned his hands to the table. He had the face of an angel, despite his more devilish nature, duality at it's best. "Want to see an incredible view of the city, and yet have total privacy?"

He was taking a big leap, potentially bringing Arik to the Dante's Inferno. He missed his penthouse so much, never really adjusting to his chambers underground. Now, with limited time in the sun Jake had been sleeping their more often. There was a ritual of collecting Tansy's "donation," and then heading to Dante's to watch the sun rise. He'd only been able to accomplish it a few times, and was having trouble finding a fae donor that could live in house. The recent attacks had spooked them all underground. He thought his offer might be more tempting during a time where he could provide them with income, a place to stay and protection. He needed a fae insider, and Tansy spent most of her time at the parlor with Sabs.

Jake cocked his head to the side, and added, "You'd also get to see one of my apartments."

Okay, that might've been an obvious rich boy brag, but it was true he had multiple digs, and besides, Arik seemed to like the idea of acquiring and exerting power. After all, he'd said he liked the power of men, politically and otherwise.

Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2019, 09:56:55 PM »
Arik's eyebrows lifted and he smiled cautiously as Jake declared he had the perfect place to take him. His head tilted as he observed the glint in the vampire's eyes; it pulled a primal response from him, down deep in his belly. When a hand found the source of his desire, Arik's nostrils flared and his eyelids drooped as he sucked in a hasty breath. When his eyes opened again, they were alight with glittery interest.

"I do," Arik breathed, wondering where Jake could be talking about. He got a hint a moment later. His grin broadened and he reached beneath the table to Jake's knee, giving it a squeeze as his hand moved gently back and forth. "Sounds great, to me," he grinned, not missing the 'one of my apartments' line.

(Continued in Rooftop Romance)