Author Topic: PARALLEL: Battle of the Fledges  (Read 16400 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: PARALLEL: Battle of the Fledges
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2020, 10:12:11 AM »
Jake backhanded Ben across the mouth, as hard as his ten years would allow. He was still on his knees, and the force of the strike knocked him to the ground. Jake was angry, mostly because Ben was putting up too much of a fight. Shouldn't he have been quaking in his little boots? It didn't matter. Jake would get off on him one way or another. He turned to his sire.

"Can I practice my powers on him? I won't try and use them on you. I know the rule."

He could just beat the shit out of Ben, and then cum on him. That would be kind of hot, and new. Maybe after a few rounds of beating him, Ben would beg for simple sex. Jake both hoped he did and didn't. He'd have fun either way.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2020, 11:14:14 AM »
Ben was knocked off his knees and went sprawling. Pain rocketed through his face, radiating heat from where Jake had made impact on his cheek. He only had time to get one arm up and save himself from smacking his head against the floor, though he was seeing stars anyway. His face was throbbing and he lifted a hand to it, fingertips pressing gently. They touched something wet and he looked at them. Blood. Jake had split his face open with that smack. Ben felt for the cut, smearing his blood on his face when he did so, but found nothing because the cut had been small and he'd already healed it. He barely heard the conversation as it happened between Lazarus and Jake... but he didn't miss the importance of it after everything was said.

"Yes. Move him to the centre of the lounge. I want to sit," Lazarus flapped a dismissive hand and strode to the armchair that faced the centre of the room. Jake and Ben were off to one side, hidden by the sofa. Lazarus wasn't sure how Jake would drag Ben into the room. Usually, Jake's display of his vampiric talent made the ancient highly uncomfortable. Since Jake now had someone to use them on that wouldn't show ragged edges, Lazarus figured he could get used to seeing them. He didn't understand the appeal of it. It was like cheating.

At the permission asked then granted about using powers, Ben finally felt the fear Jake had wanted out of him, and from the floor he lifted a hand to ward off the other fledgling. His bloody fingertips were obvious as he held his palm towards Jake.

"Please, sorry! I'm sorry," he said. "I'll do what you want."
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2020, 07:58:56 AM »
Jake mouthed a kiss to Lazarus as he was given the green light to make Ben his play thing. Lazarus could be a hindrance at times, but Jake was overly fond of him in a way. He liked that they were still together, and secretly hoped they'd be for a while yet to come. His big moment could wait a few more decades or even centuries. He wasn't getting any older.

Ben looked pathetic, groveling on the floor like some common whore. Jake delighted in his change of tune. As fun as beating him would've been he was more in the mood for sex. He decided to practice his powers to ensure Ben didn't make good on any biting promises. Jake moved Ben to the center of the room, ensuring Lazarus would get his view. He wasn't quite the voyeur his sire was, but he loved to be an exhibitionist. He loved giving his friend and maker a good performance. Jake felt ninety percent of life was putting on the right show.

Jake stripped himself naked, and joined Ben on the floor. "This is what this life is like," he said softly again. The lover was back. "He did it to me, and now I welcome you to this world. If you end up not having the stomach, simply step out in the morning. He won't miss you, and neither would I. But if you're strong, you'll survive me, and one day be me. One day I'll be him. That's how it works little dove."

It was all so tender, but as Jake spoke, he'd wet his finger tips and was poking around Ben's hole. Jake's rod was hard, and he was very clearly turned on. "Now, suck me, and look me in the eye as you do it. If you do a good job, we'll stop there. And..." His eyes bore into Ben's and the other would feel his free will vanish. "No teeth, love."
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2020, 09:24:42 AM »
Placed in front of Lazarus caught Ben's attention as soon as he saw him again. His gaze pleaded with the blond Ancient but he specially didn't think anything at him like he had at the club because he knew Lazarus wouldn't be happy with him. He was mute and upset when Jake joined him on the floor, and the intimacy and touching was too much a juxtaposition of the cruelty from before. It left Ben confused and reeling, not grasping any words beyond the relevant: 'this is what this life is like'.

He better get used to it, then.

A hand rose to grip Jake's shoulder weakly, holding onto the arm that was reaching around and threatening to finger him. Ben didn't push him away or try. Instead he felt as the muscles moved and whimpered in his throat every time he thought that finger would enter without lube. There was pleasure in it, too, which he didn't want to admit but his body certainly responded to. He'd lost his erection from before but now it was coming back, fattening under Jake's teasing. Ben continued to breathe, a habit, and his breath shuddered beneath the touches, giving away the pleasure he felt.

Ben's free will had pretty much already vanished, but now he felt the compulsion to obey in a way that was separate from himself. He was aware of the change, that he was being dominated. He didn't know if he preferred this or the other. Actually, no. He preferred this, because now he didn't have to blame himself for giving in. Now he could just blame Jake. His dignity could remain intact.

He surrendered himself to it.

Crawling over Jake, he repeated the instruction, "No teeth, only suck," and he went to work immediately. His hand gripped the base of Jake's shaft and he licked the tip and played with the head with his lips while looking at Jake, like he'd asked. Slowly, Ben engulfed him, waiting for that moment where he was just about to choke... and he never did. At the sound of a zipper, he reached the base and pulled his hand away, holding himself up from the floor for better leverage and also to be able to look up Jake's body and make eye contact. He'd never managed to take someone that deep into his throat on the first stroke before - it had always been something he'd had to work up to. He developed a rhythm, undulating his tongue, moving his head to and fro even as he pulled back and pushed forth, not scraping his teeth gently on the underside like he sometimes did because no teeth, only suck. Ben worked Jake as good as he could, looking up at him often and speeding up when Jake started to react with twitches and thrusts. He would do a good job because that was what Jake wanted.

He could hear the noises he made and the ones that he summoned out of Jake. He could hear Lazarus on the armchair beside them, wanking. He could hear the whirr of the fridge and water bubbling(?) next door. He could hear the muffled quality of the neighbour's television on one side and every now and then a strain of music from the neighbour's radio on the other side. And he continued to suck all the way through it in his attempt to get Jake to blow.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2020, 03:42:45 PM »
Jake split his attention between Ben and Lazarus. One was an object, a prop to be used. The other was a captive audience, to both his beauty and his cruelty. Jake didn't do anything like slap the back of his head, or shove him around. He didn't need to. Ben was faithful to instructions. Jake looked down at the new puppy with glee. He decided he liked Ben a lot. Maybe, he'd even teach him a thing or two. He'd earned his keep with both of them at this point. It might even be nice to have some fresh meat around.

He was skilled at his work, and Jake smiled darkly as Ben realized he had no gag reflex anymore. It was one of the small gifts of the dark curse, but useless nonetheless. The soft wet cavity of Ben's mouth massaged Jake's cock, slowly bringing him closer and closer to climax. Jake could've jerked himself at this point. The control is what was getting him off. That didn't mean he didn't appreciate Ben's skill. That was the icing on a very good cake. Jake felt the familiar pressure building within him, grunting softly as he realized his load was coming. Now he did grab Ben's head, and held it in place as he shot down his throat. It was a perfect end. Once he was satisfied, he let Ben go, and stumbled back to collect himself.

"I like him," Jake said to Lazarus, conversationally. "I think he'll fit in nicely."

Now he turned back to his little brother. "Nice meeting you Ben."

He left the room laughing like a madman. He'd had one good night.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2020, 10:25:20 AM »
Ben slept the day with Lazarus, his jaw aching before the morning sun rose because Lazarus had been inspired by Jake's play. Ben could blame Jake for dominating him but not so much for Lazarus. He willingly got onto his knees for the blonde ancient. His sire. The idea of it was still surreal - as surreal as his enhanced senses.

He was woken more tenderly than expected. Lazarus was in the mood and he put Ben into it as well. He'd gone from having a two-month dry spell to constant sex in two nights. Throughout the deed there was a passionate relish for something that the sex couldn't satisfy. He threw himself into the act, which Lazarus praised him over, but it still wasn't enough. After they'd both orgasmed, Ben realised that sex wasn't the thing he craved.

It was blood.

He'd fed last night but now that he'd identified it, the hunger grew dramatically. Lazarus forced him into the shower because Ben wasn't thinking very well. He relied on muscle memory to clean himself as his mind wandered, thinking of racing pulses and willing necks.

"Are we going back to Risk?" he asked.

"Tedious. Jake and I are taking you out to show you how we do it. Not every city will have a place like Risk, love. Better you learn now." Lazarus prowled to the bedroom door and moved to the room where Jake slept. He might have slept in as he was sometimes likely to do, or he might have heard Lazarus fucking Ben and been annoyed by it and left. Lazarus hoped he'd only gone downstairs rather than leaving the house altogether.

"Jake?" he called.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 05:30:07 AM »
Jake had slept away the day like a baby, dreaming sweetly of little Ben's face as he'd dumped down his throat. It was the kind of control that he'd craved but had never been able to achieve with Lazarus. He had to listen to his sire, and knew if he ever stepped too out of line, that he'd be dust. With Ben, it was different. With Ben, the possibilities were endless. This emotional armor Jake wore was tested when he woke to the sounds of Lazarus and Ben fucking. Normally, Lazarus would've come into his room and woke him with sex like this. Now, he was giving it away to the house boy. He'd rolled his eyes, and went to shower, taking more time than normal to groom and really shine.

He'd managed to finish before Ben was shoved in there, and so focused on getting dressed. He wore black, as normal, and settled on a tight sweater and sleek pair of trousers. He chose boots, not unlike his sire's in design, and styled his hair to a cute bedhead. He let his hair sweep in front of a single eye. Mortals always loved that. As Lazarus knocked on his door, he emerged, giving Ben a polite -but far from warm - look, before greeting Lazarus with enthusiasm.

"I assume you want me tonight," he said, pulling a cigarette case from his bedside table. He offered one to Laz, before lighting his own. They hadn't had plans, but normally if Lazarus knocked this early it meant he intended to spend the night with Jake in some capacity. It now appeared it would be a family outing. Great.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 01:04:24 PM »
Ben stepped out of the ensuite bathroom connected to the master bedroom, unaware that Jake had only just finished his own shower before he'd even started his. Jake wasn't on his mind at all until Lazarus said his name. Ben dressed into the clothes he'd worn the night before and was pulled along with the Ancient to Jake's room.

"I need clothes from my place," he said, hoping that they would find something for him to drink before they went there. The last thing he wanted was to be unleashed on his unsuspecting ex-roommates. They didn't even know they were ex-roommates yet.

"Just borrow from Jake's wardrobe," Lazarus said, huffing his impatience at such menial requests as clothes. His two fledges could work out the details. Lazarus just wore the same thing all the time. Jeans, button-up shirt, either bare feet or cowboy boots. It wasn't like he sweated in any of it.

When Jake appeared in the doorway, Lazarus grinned at him as he looked him over and accepted the cigarette. Once it was lit and puffed on, Lazarus held it between his fingers and announced for his two fledglings what was happening tonight.

"We're going to teach Ben how to hunt," he said, his lips curling into a smile. "Our way."

Ben wasn't as alarmed as he should've been upon hearing the tone Lazarus used. He was too hungry for a drink. With glazed eyes he looked at Jake and what he was wearing and didn't think he'd suit it for himself. Too much black.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 06:09:54 PM »
"Why from my clothes," Jake winged, shooting Lazarus a distasteful look. He and Ben looked similar frame wise, even Jake admitted. However, his complexion and hair were wrong for all of Jake's clothes. He knew it instantly. He looked to Lazarus like he'd finally gone too far. His mouth curved into a pout even more when he found out his night would be educational in nature. He supposed it could be fun to train a new, little killer. Jake was good at confusing the humans they didn't kill. He felt if he had the right teacher, he'd be able to wipe memories all together.

He looked to Ben, wondering what could be done with him. "I have a cute baby blue shirt that would look nice with your eyes," he admitted. "He looks like he'll do best playing the preppy boy. I got just the thing actually."

He went from winging to freely helping, all in a matter of moments. The truth was, despite his protest, he kind of liked the idea of playing dress up with the puppy. How cute might he be with the proper tutelage? Jake wanted to solve this quandary.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 06:30:02 PM »
"Nooo, not preppy," Lazarus admonished, his words intended on stopping Jake from collecting something too nice. He threaded his fingers through Ben's not-quite-dry hair. He needed a haircut but Lazarus liked him without it. He would perpetually look as though he needed a haircut. The clueless youth who had no idea how hot he was. He already had one that knew exactly how hot he was. Lazarus liked the idea of opposites. One light, one dark. It wouldn't be long before Ben's insides matched theirs, but for now Lazarus could play with the concept until he got bored. "Jake, do you have a sweater with a hood? A swoodie?" Lazarus pulled a face. "Hoodie," he corrected himself. That particular item of clothing was not in his usual language.

"Language must be really different nowadays," Ben said, his tone respectful in a way Lazarus wasn't used to. Worshipful, always. Fearful, sometimes. Respectful? Rare. He looked at Ben with renewed interest.

"Yes, love. I change with the times as much as I can."

"Reinvention forced by society," Ben marvelled. "That's... you're amazing."

Lazarus puffed out his chest and drew himself up to his full height. He smirked at Jake. "If only you were like this when I first sired you. We missed out on a lot of your baby steps."

Jake wouldn't miss the way Ben looked when he shifted his gaze from Lazarus to him, his light, respectful smile turning into something a little more charged, and smug.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 07:13:48 AM »
Sure, dress him like garbage, Jake thought as his sire rejected his good advice. Jake knew how hot Ben was, and didn't understand why Lazarus wasn't maximizing his chances during the hunt. A hoodie did nothing for Ben's figure. His sire was likely playing some kind of game, and Jake had learned a long time ago that trying to guess his sire's motivations was folly. He rolled his eyes out of his head as Ben played good puppy.

Language must be really different nowadays.

No shit, Jake further thought, not falling for this thoughtful act at all. Jake didn't understand why Ben seemingly liked Lazarus so much at this point. It had taken Jake the better part of two years to admit his siring was for the best. It took longer than that for any positive feelings to develop. He still knew nothing about this kid, and he reckoned his sire didn't either. When Lazarus chided him for not being more like the pup, he'd had enough.

"Sorry Lazzy, I was pissed you took me in alleyway when I was with another. I got over it obviously."

And now he turned to Ben. "And you, you already blew him once today. Give it a break. He'll get bored with you if you don't challenge him."

Jake didn't know if that was true, but he felt he and Lazarus existed to challenge one another, piss one another off and then fuck to make up. It made growing up eventful, and strangely romantic. This Senpai worship was like a base to Jake's acid. It revolted him.

Before Lazarus could smack him in the mouth, which he assumed was on the way since he was being especially full of back talk today, he went into his room and pulled out a maroon hoodie and tossed it to Ben.

"Anything else, oh gracious, amazing sire of mine?"
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 07:45:23 AM »
Ben caught the hoodie with his face. Once he had it organised, he slipped it on and pulled the hood up over his hair, but Lazarus swept it back.

"Not yet, love," he said, not looking at Ben so he could glare at Jake. "Jake seems to have forgotten he always ends up on his knees too," Lazarus said, taking a lot of the sting out of Jake's words to Ben. "Maybe we should leave him behind," he said to the blond at his side.

Ben's expression went carefully neutral before he looked back up at Lazarus. He said nothing, unsure how to play the ancient just yet. It felt like too many compliments would be obvious and end up sounding insincere. He didn't particularly care for Lazarus but he liked him a lot better than Jake. He was certainly easier to manipulate and after a more tender session of sex, he thought that Lazarus could treat him well if there wasn't a third party getting in the way.

Ben's gaze flicked back to Jake, to see what he would say to the threat of being left behind.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »
There was the hook for Jake to bite. He began to wonder if this was all a big joke. Had Lazarus brought in Ben to make Jake behave better? It was possible, but that gave Lazarus far too much credit. He crossed his arms and almost huffed. His first impulse was to shout, "good, I don't want to go anyway," but that wasn't true. He didn't like the idea of ever being left behind for someone else, especially this new boy. He also caught that line about being on his knees. That stung. He hated and loved Lazarus. He wanted to kill him, and have him all to himself. Ben was a problem, and Jake planned on solving it. Still, he'd realized that throwing up protest wasn't getting him anywhere. He wanted to scream and shout. Instead, he said, "I'll behave."

It was a defeat, and he refused to look Ben in the eye. He wouldn't give him that, ever.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2020, 08:05:44 AM »
"Not too much," Lazarus said with a growing smile, "just enough."

The ancient threw an arm around Ben's shoulders and pulled him close, then reached his other hand out towards Jake, wanting to cuddle them both.

"Mmn, I think tonight we'll all share a bed together." He thought of both of them crawling over him with their mouths and tongues hard at work. It was a nice image. "Come on, time to feed our baby bird."

They walked the city streets until they got to a place where the alleys between the apartment blocks were graffitied and had litter along it.

"Here. Jake, stand the corner and walk someone down the alley to feed on. Show Ben how it's done," Lazarus said.

"I don't need to be shown that, it's not difficult," Ben said, cranky because he was getting hungrier by the minute and it had already been an hour.

"Pay attention. Jake's technique is masterful," Lazarus said, losing patience with the fledgling. He'd forgotten how demanding the new ones were.

"Being a whore comes naturally to him, then?" Ben sniped. Lazarus looked shocked then laughed.

"Ooh, I've picked one with a sharp tongue after all," Lazarus said with glee. "I wouldn't insult Jake if I were you though, birdie. He'll make you pay for it later."

Ben shrugged but he cast a wary eye on Jake.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2020, 08:43:51 AM »
Ben should've listened to Lazarus's words. Jake was no common whore. It seemed a flippant mouth was something Lazarus just liked, but his sire was right that he'd make Ben pay for it later. Now, he wanted to show the pup what Lazarus had meant. He thought of sharing a bed with both Lazarus and Ben, and was thankful that he was at least attracted to him physically. That would make pushing past his dislike easier. He wondered if Ben had any hard feelings about their first night together. It seemed less likely if Lazarus was going to force them all into a throuple whether they liked it or not.

Jake walked down the alleyway, and lit a cigarette. It was an excuse to be standing on an odd street corner. The first few passerby's were not to Jake's taste, although a few did stop and stare at him, mouths open and expectant. Finally, a college boy with an anime backpack came running down the alleyway. He looked like he was running late. Jake reached out with his mind, and turned the mortal's attention to him.

"Hi," the boy said, walking up to Jake. "Can I-. Um. Can I have a smoke?"

"Sure," Jake said, Ben seeing a new kindness on his face. Jake handed the boy a cigarette, but didn't light it. "You're cute," Jake said. The mortal blushed. "You're cute too," the boy admitted, being drawn in by Jake's aura. His hands were now on Jake's chest. His cigarette remained unlit. Jake put his own out. It had served it's purpose.

"Want to make out," he offered, hands now placed on the boy's shoulders.

"Do you often wait for guys in an alleyway to make out with them?" The question was strangely on point, but Jake laughed, making the boy laugh too. "Naw, you're just that special." The youth's cheeks flushed. "Le'ts move down the alleyway."

The youth nodded his head, and let Jake lead him by the hand. The whole exchange took about two minutes. Jake felt proud as he moved the youth into the spot Lazarus had specified. He waited for the rest of his little family to meet him. He'd brought them a blonde little treat.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.