Author Topic: The Messenger  (Read 19905 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: The Messenger
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
Befuddled with lust, Todd moaned into the kiss. Gooseflesh broke out on his arms when his ear was suckled and he grinned sloppily at Saraekiel at his praise. The question seemed to go straight to his cock, which was aching for release. He'd been hard for ages, it felt like, and it was driving him crazy. He hadn't touched himself yet and holding off seemed like a tactic that was finally paying off now.

"Yes, please," he croaked, lying back and all big-eyed at Saraekiel, amazed at the dark angel's willpower. No way would he be pushing someone off him who was deep-throating him. He'd been hoping that Saraekiel would growl and make him finish. The idea of a reward though, was better.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »
"Yes." The words soft, almost worship like as he watched Todd lean back and stretch his legs out, his bulge and throbbing need obvious and demanding. " I can see you do.

His eyes were heavy and dark with desire as he redid his own pants up but leaving his genitalia out as he leaned down and over Todd's body, his fingers stroking over that straining and soaked bulge. That slick wetness had his member jumping and his tongue flicking over his lips as he rubbed it between his fingers. Unable to resist, he raised the fingers to his mouth, and licked them, his body humming at the salty yet slightly sweet flavour that was Todd. "Someone is very eager."

He slowly undid Todd's belt his fingers teasing and rubbing the head of his cock as he loosened the buckle and button before slowly unzipping him. His briefs barely restrained the hard throbbing phallus, the head engorged and glimmering with slick need. Saraekiel slid his fingers and hand over it and down his shaft, releasing it fully before sliding back up and rubbing the sensitive underside with fingers slippery with Todd's own juices.

"Tell me..." He said as he moved into position so he could lay his own cock against Todd's, his hand now busy slipping and sliding over both of them as he hand fucked them both, the friction driving him crazy as he pushed and rubbed himself against Todd's cock, his hand and fingers adding more pressure with each long and slow thrust, making sure the tempo and pressure was just right to build pleasure but not enough to allow Todd to cum.  "Does Ben want you to report back to him as soon as you return home?"

He hoped the answer was yes, for both their sake. It would definitely change his plans if it were a no. Either way Todd would be going home frustrated and wanting.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2020, 05:45:54 PM »
"He... um," Todd battled to stay focussed on what Ben had said to him before he'd left. "He wanted to know how you reacted," Todd said after a long moment of concentration. Currently, all he could think of was that Saraekiel had been told, looked upset for a bit and then they were almost fucking. Todd wanted to turn that almost into an actual but he didn't think Saraekiel was going to go back on his initial words.

He'd said that they would fuck, though, in the future. A shiver ran up his spine which just added to the touch. Saraekiel's hand was large and steady as he slid it up and down both their shafts, but Todd wished for more anyway. Hands weren't enough for how much he was throbbing. His balls felt impossibly tight and each stroke was super amazing and maddening at the same time.

"I don't know if... he'll be pleased or angry that... this is happening," Todd said eventually, panting his words as Saraekiel rubbed them both. The feel of his shaft was even better than his hand but it was his hand that was providing the pressure. Todd didn't know what to do with his hands so he held onto one of Saraekiel's arms - the one that was propping him up - while the other clung tightly to the back cushion of the sofa.

"I'll definitely smell like you. Taste... like you."

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »
He didn’t say anything in response to Todd’s answer, instead he just smiled, as he gave one more stroke of his cock and hand, Todd was close as was he. He shimmied lower till his mouth was over that hot throbbing need, glistening in ropes of precum. He blew his breath over that pulsating man meat before giving it one long lick with a fluted tongue, lapping up the taste and texture of him, he rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth over his slicked head, the tip of his tongue hard as he teased the sensitive gland, enjoying how Todd groaned and writhed beneath and above his, his breaths sharp and hard. Smiling like a cat with the cream he kept his eyes on Todd’s face as he finally took him into his mouth and swallowed him hole, all those cock juices making it easy for him deep into his throat till his lips were locked around the very base of him. His throat muscles convulsing and tightening around him as he did what he told Todd to do and hummed before slowly sliding back up only to go back down once he could breath in some air, working him his tongue mouth and throat till Todd was bucking above him and the taste of him had changed with the first drop of seed, a seconds prelude to what was about to cum exploding into his mouth and down his throat.

He loaded his tongue with just enough power to send a shock but hurt, just enough to make Todd gasp and recoil above him but more importantly, pushing him back from that edge as Saraekiel came off his cock with a wet loud pop.

“You are not to cum, not yet.” he said hoarsely as he climbed back up Todd’s body, his hand gently rubbing the sting out of his offended member, ever so slowly teasing him to pleasure with sure slicked up strokes, his lips a breath away from Todd’s.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2020, 07:11:13 AM »
Todd groaned and whispered "so close, so close" but right when he was on the verge there was pain. Enough pain to make him cry out, swearing. Tears invaded his eyes from the sting, making everything blurry.

"Fuck, stop! Stop." Both of his hands pressed against Saraekiel's chest as he was touched and crawled over. "Get off me," he panted, even though that touch was back to nice now. He'd always been scared of this, of potential abuse during sex, having been warned that some vampires were into rough sex, that it might hurt. He'd not experienced that yet; everybody had been gentle. So ironic that it wouldn't be a vampire who ended up doing it, and that Ben would send him to his lover who was the kind of man who liked to make it hurt.

It made Todd see Ben in a new light. He wondered about Kerr, next.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »
Saraekiel froze at Todd's hoarse cry of pain, the haze of lust clearing from his eyes as Todd pushed against his chest in an attempt to get out from under him. He had not expected such a small amount of power to cause such a reaction, pain had not been his goal. He stopped what he was doing and pushed up and away from Todd, giving him room and space to feel safe.

This was his second time trying to use a tiny amount of his gift for something other then causing agony. Zoheret hadn't been so affected, maybe it was just something about vampires and humans that made them so intriguingly susceptible, a common gene factor from their beginnings, something lesser. Regardless of the insight, hurting Todd had not been his intentions

"That...that was not meant to happen" He said as he leaned back on his haunches a shadow of regret flittering over his face and touching his eyes. " I must confess, I haven't ever used my abilities like that on a mortal before. I didn't know it would effect you so adversely" He sighed heavily with something like remorse. He thought about leaning forward and laying a hand on Todd's foot or something to try to reassure him. Humans liked reassurance, he flicked his gaze over Todd uncertainly and decided to go with something more unpleasant. " I apologise." he said softly and although the words and sentiment were genuine they were like ashes on his tongue, bitter and unpalatable.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »
Todd relaxed and felt self-conscious about his freak out. Oh my god, could he not be any more awkward? The blood that had left his waning cock now rushed to his face to highlight his embarrassment. He was such a fucking numpty. How the hell was he going to smooth this over? Shouting like a damsel in distress getting ravaged by a beast? Sweet Jesus.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't that bad, it was just a surprise," Todd said hurriedly. "Way to spoil a mood, Todd," he admonished himself, covering his nudity with his hands before he realised what he was doing. He didn't think they'd recapture the heat they had so he started to sit up, giving Saraekiel apologetic looks.

He was such a drama queen. No, worse. He was a melodrama queen. Saraekiel wouldn't look at him twice now.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2020, 09:00:54 PM »
He almost winced when Todd covered himself, obviously his apology wasn't the miracle cure he had hoped it would be. Not that he was surprised, apologizing had always seemed pointless and a waste of time to him.

The rest of Todd's response to his faux pas was promising though, maybe everything wasn't ruined. "No, the fault is mine, Pet. You have spoiled nothing," He smiled reassuringly as he tucked himself back into his pants and zipped them close." His eyes flicked over Todd again then to the mini bar, there was cloths there somewhere and water. The least he could do if offer something to clean Todd up with. He slid off the couch and moved past Todd to retrieve the items, He stopped and moving slowly he brushed Todd's shoulder with his fingertips. "In fact, you have been exceptionable." he offered the human a smile before moving on. The cloth was in a drawer, if you can call it a cloth; a small piece of material used to wipe down the minibar. It was clean and unused. heating the material up in his hand after it had been made wet was no problem for the dark angel who held out the warmed damp material out to the lad as he retook his seat.

"I ruined the mood but i can at least offer to clean you up...if you would like." he offered with a touch of uncertainty in his voice, unsure whether Todd would welcome his touch right now, regardless of his kind words and sweet demeanor.

What was more then apparent was his need to fine tune his gift to a higher finesse. His inadequacy and lack of skill was beyond embarrassing. He needed to obtain someone to practice on.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2020, 09:34:16 PM »
Todd tucked himself back into his clothes when Saraekiel left the couch. Humiliated and upset with himself, he hurriedly buttoned the over-sized shirt that the dark angel had lent him but didn't finish by the time Saraekiel was coming back with the cloth. He'd already pulled the zipper up and didn't feel the need to wipe because Saraekiel had licked everything off him anyway. He didn't fancy the idea of his flaccid member being touched because it had become embarrassingly small now so he quickly took the cloth from Saraekiel and shoved it down his pants.

"Thanks, I'm good," he said, giving some half hearted wipes with a warm (how'd he get it warm?) cloth. It came out of his pants almost as fast and then Todd toyed with it as he spoke. "I'm sorry. I should leave now."

He took a few steps towards the lift before stopping and turning around, wringing the cloth without realising what he had in his hands.

"Could you kiss me? I mean, I don't want to leave thinking about this one embarrassing moment. I liked when we were kissing, and I figure if the last thing we do is that then it would..." his words trailed off.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2020, 09:47:15 PM »
Heavy with his own thoughts he hadn't even realized Todd had redressed and he couldn't help but feel disappointed with himself as Todd hurriedly shoved the cloth down his pants and just as quickly whipped it out, supposedly in a rush to get the hell away from the dark angel. At Todd's request he quickly reassessed the situation.

He slowly approached the forlorn and rejected looking guy and gently took the cloth he was twisting in hands away and dropping it on the floor. he then lifted his hand and stroked Todd's Todd's cheek with a soft caress of his knuckles, along his jawline then brushed his thumb tenderly over his bottom lip.

"Do you want this to be the last thing we do?" He asked softly, almost in a whisper as he leaned in to comply with Todd's wish

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2020, 09:57:47 PM »
"The last thing we do before I go home, yes," Todd replied just as softly, his smile crooked and shy. With vampires he knew exactly what they wanted. Blood and sex. He felt out of his depth when it came to Saraekiel because he didn't know what the dark angel wanted. He was Ben's paramour, not his, and Ben was going to remind him of that when he had to recount what had happened tonight after his message had been delivered.

But here and now he could push Ben out of his mind. Here and now it was just Saraekiel's touch on his face and the memory of his mouth between his legs. Sparks zinged up his spine as he lifted his face so his mouth could meet Saraekiel's lips. He kissed them tenderly before a hunger for more took over and he wrapped his arms around Saraekiel's shoulders.

Offline Seragil

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2020, 10:30:31 PM »
Saraekiel pulled him deeper into the kiss as Todd's arms wrapped around him, his tongue slipping past his lips to tangle with Todd's. tasting him, savouring him, devouring him as he slipped one hand around him and through his hair, supporting him as he deepened the kiss, the other sliding over his hip and ass, pulling him against him.

Todd was Ben's but didn't they say a shared pet made a household stronger? not that they were a household, or even really together but they were something, why not have a toy they could both play with, both enjoy...together.

He pulled away, gasping softly and more then a little aroused and smiled with warm wickedness at Todd. "Good night Todd, and thank you for delivering Ben's message, and for keeping me company."

He watched as Todd started to enter the lift before remembering something. "Wait!" Rushing forward he stopped the lift from closing by shoving his hand on the door then leaning on the frame . " Can you give a message back to Ben?. Tell him I said Have fun, good luck and safe travels." he said as he reached behind him and winced as he plucked a feather from his wing. The pain sharp, almost excruciatingly so but quickly gone as he held the now visible feather out to Todd, the blackness of it glimmering in the light the faint traces of red in it like blood seen through shadow, seeming almost alive with power. Ben had asked him for trust when last they saw each other. A gift like this could mean the death of them both so the bastard better keep it safe. "Kiss him and tell him it's something to remember me by till he returns. Also...I owe you a new shirt. allow me to take you shopping. Leave your number with paddy downstairs and I will pick you up Thursday." It was a request and also not, but it was also putting the ball in Todd's court. if he didn't want to see Saraekiel again, all he had to do was walk out the front door.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2020, 11:10:14 PM »
Awe prickled Todd's senses when he was given a feather from Saraekiel's wings. He stared at it, momentarily confused before he realised what it was and where it had come from. Taking it like it was a revered artefact, Todd held it against his chest and nodded with gravitas as Saraekiel warned him about it.

His expression changed when Saraekiel asked him to leave his number with Paddy. He nodded again with more energy this time and before he left Grigori, he did as asked, leaving his name and cellphone number with Paddy, a name that seemed fitting for the redheaded assistant.

He left in a different shirt than how he'd arrived, not realising that Ben had also lost an item of clothing and needing it replaced when he'd also visited Saraekiel. Todd had a driver to take him back to the Luminary though, and once he was there and back in his room it didn't take long for Ben to arrive. He hadn't even had time to change out of the shirt.

Todd answered the door, still clutching the feather against his chest. Ben's eyes immediately moved to it and Todd swore that his eyes widened momentarily. He invited Ben in at the same time as the blond stepped in and closed the door behind himself. Ben's nostrils flared, the smell of Saraekiel was potent on Todd.

"He fucked you," Ben said, because he doubted Todd had made any moves in that direction.

"No," Todd said, still holding the feather to his chest. His eyes were large even as he shook his head.

Ben moved closer, ever so slightly shorter than Todd but certainly not any less imposing because of it. Todd stood his ground because he knew Ben preferred it that way. He could feel Ben so close that his icy exterior was cooling Todd's flushed body down. His heart was pounding as Ben turned his head, smelling him, smelling his breath. And then they were kissing, but it wasn't like Saraekiel at all or like any of the other times Ben had ever kissed him - this was entirely for the benefit of tasting the dark angel, Todd knew that even though he couldn't know such a thing because, well, he knew. Neither of them held the other but the kiss was still deep and sensual until Ben pulled back.

"You sucked on him," Ben said.

Todd blushed a deep red and nodded. Oh my god, this was so embarrassing and oddly hot. He was ridiculously horny and also confused. His dick was a hard, uncomfortable rod in his pants.

"I have a message," Todd said, then he relayed it without emotion before thrusting the feather outward towards Ben. The blond vampire took it, his ice blue eyes shinier than usual and a hint of a smile playing around his lips. In front of Todd Ben's fingers explored the feather, caressing it before he handed it back.

"Keep it safe for me, for now. I'll get it when the time is right. Take everything off except that shirt, and climb onto your bed."

Todd nodded and placed the feather in his bedside drawer before doing as Ben commanded. For the next half hour Ben took everything from Todd that Saraekiel didn't, and then some.