Author Topic: The Houseguest  (Read 16735 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: The Houseguest
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 11:09:21 PM »
Dom - well trained by Michael\'s harping as he was - couldn\'t bring himself to position his exploited boyfriend onto the thick pile-weave carpet (that sent him into hysterics any time Dom deigned to walk through the house eating and possibly dropping staining things on it).  The notion of Lazarus\' cum seeping out of him and into the pristine foundation of their home was highly offensive on every level.

Instead, hanging onto his partner, he grabbed for the discarded tracksuit pants and positioned them under his ass so he could sit him down on the floor and then work on getting Michael\'s boxers on next.  The desire to reinstate some dignity was still very strong.  Of course, Lazarus was saying things that made him gape in the meanwhile and he couldn\'t help but pause - with Michael\'s boxers at his knees - at that last bit.

"Oh no we can not," he hissed as he leaned across his lover to get closer to Lazarus to make his point - as if him keeping his voice down would mean his lover failed to pick up on him participating in this conversation.  He was feeling a whole lot of guilt trickling through the horror that was slowly abating from him now, and he couldn\'t bear that he was the cause of this happening.  What had he been thinking, toying with vampires?  Especially ones like Lazarus!

"You shouldn\'t be here!  You\'ll have fucked him up so badly he\'ll need therapy for ten years to cope - and no-one will believe him!  I can\'t believe you were so... so... " he blustered, flicking a hand around while he searched for an appropriate word to describe how heinous Lazarus\' actions were. He gave up with a huff, unable to think clearly enough in the current situation.  "Oh, it doesn\'t matter!  We need to get dinner and you need to go so I can figure out how the fuck I\'m going to fix this mess!" he finished crossly, glaring at Lazarus as he returned to pulling up Michael\'s underwear like a carer attending a sycophantic invalid.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 11:20:26 PM »
Miffed that he wasn\'t getting the respect he deserved (after losing his throne, no less) by a warbling fucking mortal who\'d been fine bending over for him in a threesome but suddenly was too fucking good for him now because his precious fucking boyfriend had a sound taste of what he\'d been getting on the sly, Lazarus found his own voice in response to Dom\'s accusations.

"You forget who you\'re talking to, love," he said back with a sneer, his voice dropping but not to a whisper but to something else that was littered with the promise of rage and cruelty, while also stepping forward so that Dom could have a clear look at his expression to see that he wasn\'t joking.  "He wasn\'t pushing me away after I had my fangs in him, and certainly didn\'t protest my cock afterward, so I don\'t give a fuck about how much therapy he needs.  If he can\'t cope, or learn to cope by the time he comes around, I\'ll handle him myself, and you better not do anything except to calm him the fuck down if he gets hysterical, if you know what\'s good for you.  Understand?"  His eyes narrowed on Dom as he watched the mortal take this in before standing to his full height and looking down at them both.

"Now, I haven\'t even been invited to take a seat yet," he said airily.  "And I\'m your house guest."  He smiled ferally at Dom.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 07:16:26 AM »
Dom\'s mouth went dry and his understanding of the situation very suddenly righted once Lazarus threatened Michael\'s life.  There was nothing like a cold hand of fear gripping one\'s heart to bring clarity to a situation and remind him that he\'d well and truly overstepped his bounds.  He was a mortal, Lazarus was a vampire and he would kill his lover without a second thought, if it all proved too troublesome - of that, Dom had no doubt.

Swallowing his fear down as best he could (though he was sure it was leaking out through his pores), he finished pulling Michael\'s underwear up and made sure he was propped comfortably against the couch.  His training didn\'t allow him to sit on the carpet in work clothes, nor on the couch, so he simply stood after that, feeling Michael pawing at his leg but he doubted his tidy freak boyfriend would enjoy the muck he would feel there.

"Lazarus, please sit down," the twenty-one year old invited quietly, the urge to give all other directions about where or how gone from within his instinctively subservient chest.  "How long will you be staying?"  He hoped his answer would come in the form of minutes but the rock of concern in his gut told him it wouldn\'t be so.  Still, he was mortal and he was still wondering how he could get clean and get food without leaving Lazarus to prey on Michael again, so he hoped that all this arguing would be over very quickly... an hour, perhaps?  He could probably deal with that.

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
  • Improvement via destruction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 07:18:31 AM »
His sensibilities were quickly returning to him, and he was able to assist Dominic in the last stages of getting his boxers back on. Michael was becoming aware of the condition of his body, and the sad state that he was in. The problem was that he was blocking out what had happened, so it was still quite confusing for him. The primary knowledge in his mind was that his ass was on fire, and the intruding man was still in the house; it finally clicked that Dominic was talking to him.

"What\'s going on?" he demanded, still having the posture of a steamed carrot. "Who is this... person? Dom, explain things!"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 07:51:56 AM »
The request for him to sit (rather than being offered if he would like a seat) gave him pause, but he figured Dom was in the clutches of fear and was probably not thinking about how best to phrase himself.  Instead of thanking the mortal (which he would\'ve if he hadn\'t had to fucking ask for a bit of politeness), he chose an armchair where he could see both mortals, and sat himself upon it regally.

"Oh, I\'ll be here a long while," he replied, for he couldn\'t exactly put it down to however many nights or weeks.  "We\'re going to have a lot of fun," he announced, clapping his hands together before rubbing his palms together dryly.

Demanding fucker, Lazarus thought when Michael began rousing out of his state, surprised (and a little impressed) that the mortal wasn\'t complaining about what had happened considering he\'d mostly been bullied into it.  He had to admit to himself, though, everyone enjoyed being bit and fucked so even if he\'d given a different reaction to the norm for the bite he obviously liked what had happened enough to not comment on it.  He seemed to have a short term memory however, for Lazarus had already explained things - along with a nifty demonstration.

Seated in the armchair, he noticed Dom glance at his boyfriend while looking at a loss for words before looking back at Lazarus.  It seemed the warning Lazarus had given him had pierced his tiny brain enough for the mortal to defer to him now.  Good, then, because Lazarus was going to remain in charge of this little trio until the entertainment began to sour.

"How about the pair of you go off and shower while I wait here?" he suggested, figuring Dom could help his precious love into the bathroom he\'d initially meant to head in, and the pair of them could talk in there.  He would hear it all, of course, and it wasn\'t like they\'d be able to outrun him either if they tried to bail.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »
Pressing his lips together (so that he didn\'t retort, "Yeah, how \'bout we just go do that?" insolently), Dominic nodded his head and leaned down to wrap an arm around Michael\'s back.  He was far stronger than his boyfriend, so he lifted him to his feet with minimal effort and supported him out of the living room and towards their bedroom.

Despite the questions that were asked of him, Dom didn\'t respond, telling Michael he would tell him soon if he was asked again as they walked.  He didn\'t really know what to sy or how to phrase it, truth be told, and now that his misdemeanours had come back to haunt him, he was deathly afraid of how what he\'d done would affect his lover.  He\'d never intended to hurt the one he cared about by sleeping with vampires, it was just an itch he hadn\'t been able to satisfy, he\'d never meant it to interfere with their lives as a couple.

Now he saw how stupid and naive that ideal had been and he thoroughly regretted the horrific way it had all come crashing in on him.

He stopped halfway down the hall and stripped in the laundry - as he was supposed to do when his clothes were particularly filthy - hastily returning to Michael as quickly as possible.  When he did, he found he couldn\'t meet his gaze steadily, kept looking at his nose when he spoke, in fact, and his words sounded like they\'d been dredged from the deepest, darkest pit of misery buried deep within himself that he could find.

"I\'m sorry.  I\'m so sorry he hurt you, I... didn\'t expect this to happen, he... he\'s someone I\'ve known for a, uh... long time now.  Uh... he was my first... um... sexual experience and... my first vampire," he said quietly, swallowing soundly at the confession.

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »
"Vampire," Michael repeated back dully, allowing Dominic to guide him as he would. His cognitive faculties were still coming back to him, but he was aware enough to know that his boyfriend was talking about fiction. "What is he doing here though? What happened to me?"

As he talked, he clumsily removed what clothing was on him, tossing it into the laundry hamper with limp motions. His anal retentive personality was regaining ground; he absently flicked all the stray bits of clothing so that they were completely into the basket, instead of letting them drape over the sides. Once they were nude, he gathered Dominic to him.

"I don\'t know what\'s going on," he told his boyfriend softly, leaning on him for both support and comfort. The admission came after he waited for his lover\'s response, but no matter what was said, that would be his answer. "But you do. Get us through this, and we\'ll work the rest out later. I\'ll make sure this is all fixed."

He was running on force of habit and ingrained control freak tendencies. There was no way he could grasp what was going on, but he intended to make it all fit into his neat little world perfectly, and make it work. There was no doubt in his mind that all this craziness could be resolved. His love for his man was forefront in his mind; now was the time to listen to all those self help books that talked about trust. Michael was just going to have to try to let Dominic take the lead for now. He didn\'t have a choice.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2010, 09:26:22 PM »
"He... I don\'t know what he\'s doing here.  Apparently staying for a while," Dominic answered grimly as he watched Michael organise his clothes in the basket in their room.  He avoided answering the second question altogether and blinked when he was embraced, returning the hold after a moment\'s hesitation.  He believed his lover to be in shock - frankly, if he\'d just been fed from and fucked, he would be too - and didn\'t know whether he should jar him out of it or simply get him through it.

"It\'ll be okay," he whispered without any confidence, feeling afraid above all else, but unwilling to show it.  What else was he supposed to say?  Lazarus was a killing machine with an unpredictable sense of humour and he was as likely to kill them as let them have their dinner?  That wouldn\'t help Michael\'s state of shock in the slightest.

"Come on, let\'s shower," he said softly and pulled away so that he could lead Michael into the ensuite.  Even though he was filthy, he turned the water on nice and hot and began washing his lover first, climbing into the generously-sized shower with him and soaping across his chest and shoulders.  He expected to hear something about Michael needing to wash his hair first or something, but went ahead and washed him his way.

He had to steel himself once he finished his dazed love\'s upper half, though; gripping his shoulders gently, Dom turned him and then lathered up his hands before sliding one between Michael\'s firm ass cheeks, intending to direct the spray and wash away as much of the vampire\'s cum as he could.  Dom wouldn\'t have put it past Lazarus to be rough and tear his lover; he anticipated that the comforting blanket of shock was about to be rudely pierced once soap met semen-coated cuts.

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 07:08:10 PM »
The warm water was soothing. It helped Michael try to forget what he was already putting so much effort into keeping buried. He focused on Dom\'s touch, a welcome touch, gently washing him. His body remained lax for the most part, only putting forth the effort required to keep himself standing and cooperate to a small extent with his boyfriend\'s efforts to cleanse him. When Dominic reached his ravaged nether regions, though, his entire body tensed and he sucked air between clenched teeth.

Lazarus had been rough, and he had torn him. There would be a small amount of blood mixed with the vampire semen, enough to turn the water pink for a moment. Despite his suddenly rigid posture and the tears welling up in his eyes, he whimpered and allowed his lover to do what was necessary.

He\'s got to do it, I need to be clean, he thought. It was only after he told himself to be still that he realized why he felt so strange. I\'m unclean. I\'m contaminated.... broken. Used.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 10:51:45 PM »
"I\'m sorry sweetheart," Dom murmured, completely sympathetic to Michael\'s pain and doing his best to be gentle.  He had no idea why Lazarus had chosen to interfere to this extent - and it severely disturbed him that the vampire said he would be staying a while - all he could do was attempt to put the pieces back together.

"He drank your blood and dazed you, then he... had sex with you," he said quietly, choosing now to tell his lover what had happened in more detail.  "Do you... remember that?  The feeding?  You would have felt content and probably... horny?" he guessed, at a loss to describe how good it made him and feeling that doing so would be in bad taste right now.

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 04:22:50 AM »
Michael waited until the sting had subsided a little bit before be answered, making a real effort to unclench his teeth and not grind the words out through and clamped jaw. The reply came out juddering and more than a little unsteadily, but the effort required helped get him grounded again. God, he\'d never felt so... unstable in his life.

"Just... quiet. Everything was quiet. I don\'t remember being bitten, or the... sex. Dominic, vampires aren\'t real, you do know that, right?"

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 06:56:57 AM »
Dominic went still, frowning at where he was currently concentrating his cleaning areas before he slowly straightened and moved so he could look Michael in the eye.  His boyfriend was stubborn, certainly, and a very practical man, but this was... could it just be shock?

"Michael... they\'re real.  I\'ve known since I was sixteen - that\'s when I first met Lazarus.  I... their bite doesn\'t make things quiet, for me, it gets me, uh, well, excited," he admitted, having the grace to blush.  "I guess you\'re different but you were bitten, he did drink your blood and then, when you were quiet, he fucked you," Dominic explained in a very rational tone of voice, wondering if his harsh language would snap Michael out of it any.  That was what he was aiming for, anyway.

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 08:24:39 AM »
The harsh language did jar Michael slightly, mostly because he\'d thought that he had gotten Dominic to stop being so... coarse around him. His memories hadn\'t fought their way back to the surface yet, and he didn\'t remember the bite. What stuck in his mind was the peace, the absolute quiet that he had experienced... which he still assumed was shock and trauma.

"Just because you... enjoy... being bitten doesn\'t mean there\'s anything unnatural going on," he said, his conviction that his worldview was correct galvanizing him. "I know that I\'m not always as... aggressive as you\'d like. Yes, he\'s strong, and yes, he\'s very... creepy. But he\'s just a man, Dom. I need you with me, I need you to be here in the real world. Come on, look at things realistically."

At this point, his own injuries and shame were forgotten, at least for the moment. Dominic was believing in fairy tales, talking about vampires like they were real. That wasn\'t right, it didn\'t fit. Dominic was a bit wild and rough, but he wasn\'t delusional! This needed to be corrected, and then he could get back to his feelings.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 02:34:52 AM »
Still frowning, Dom folded his arms across his broad chest, raising a very physical barrier between them without giving it any conscious thought.  "Oh, he\'s just a man is he?" the much younger male demanded sarcastically.  "And I\'m not in the real world, am I?" he pressed, his voice high and his face darkening as the anger took hold of him.

Deep inside, something rational was squeaking that he was overreacting, that it was shock and fear inducing him to this aggressive strike, so that he could expel all the really shitty feelings from his system and figure out how the fuck to cope with Lazarus\' invasion.  At this stage, he didn\'t even want to go back out to the living room (though he knew that was stupid, as Laz would just burst in if they took longer than he liked); fighting with Michael was a good way to prolong their stay in the bedroom.

"Tell me this, then:  if he\'s just a man and I\'ve got my head up my ass, then why the hell did you let a complete stranger come into our house and fuck you, Michael? Do you remember screaming?  Running?  Fighting him off?  Attempting to call the police?  No?  So you just got down and spread your ass cheeks open for a human guy that waltzed on in and decided he felt like a fuck and you were a bit of alright, did you?" he demanded, his voice raising quite unreasonably loudly on his final two words, considering the confined space they were in (not to mention the excellent acoustics of the tiles surrounding them).  "Do you do that a lot when I\'m not home?  Huh?"

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2010, 03:00:31 AM »
Michael\'s jaw dropped as he heard his usually reasonable boyfriend go through his tirade, too stunned to react for several moments. What felt like several eternally long moments. His mouth worked like a fish while he fumbled for the words.

"He\'s... strong," he said weakly, most of his brain working on denying the sex part and the rest of him trying to establish a way to work with his very precarious psychological situation. "I opened the door to see who it was and he just... barged in. You know I love you, you know I wouldn\'t... submit to that kind of..."

invasion
desecration
assault
violation
rape

The concepts ran through his brain in an instant, but the one that really registered was the last. It had finally taken hold that he had been raped, and the emotional impact drove the wind from him. It didn\'t help that Dominic had shut himself away at all - he staggered back against the wall, fingers working against the smooth tiles uselessly to gain some sort of purchase. Several bottles of cleansers hit the floor of the shower and water ran into his eyes. He reflexively blinked, but failed to keep them shut, letting the water sting his eyes as the world seemed to dim and spin. He kept his feet, but just barely.

"All right, we\'ll assume he\'s actually a vampire," he suggested breathlessly. It was easier to deal with that way, blaming the supernatural. That, combined with the fact he didn\'t want to fight with Dominic now of all times, lent a little substance to the assumption. "How do we make him leave?"