Author Topic: New Here  (Read 35382 times)

moongazer

Re: New Here
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2008, 01:57:14 PM »
"Wow, and after all that, my head still is telling me to do it again, plus you don\'t know how much I want to do \'it\'" he said to her with a grin as he let her head rest on his chest, then ran his hair through her chest as he licked her breasts, and started to suck on each nipple, slightly biting them as he licked her all the way down to her panties where he gave a tentative lick, unsure if she would even let him continue, plus he didn\'t want to push his luck with his newfound mate, although he never thought that mates did drink each other\'s blood, but he was fine with it as he let his hair spread out on the bed, all around him as he ran his fingers through her hair and bit her nipples again and tugged lightly on them, giving a soft, yet playful growl, as he continued to play with her like that. He really didn\'t think that getting bitten would feel good, but when it did feel good, it greatly surprised him, since he was expecting a slightly more painful experience for when you get fed upon by a vampire.

He lightly rubbed her chest, as his hand even tickled her there, then stopped and rubbed her panties ever so lightly as he looked at her inquisitively.

Luna Moon

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
"Wow, and after all that, my head still is telling me to do it again, plus you don\'t know how much I want to do \'it\'"

Clair laughed lightly as she leaned up and looked at his face. "Well, maybe we should do it again sometime," she smirked at him. She moaned slightly as he bit her nipples. A shiver crawled down her back as he licked down her front to her panties. She could tell he was curious. He bit them again and the moan returned as he let out a playful growl. She slightly arched her back as he rubbed her chest. He rubbed her panties lightly and looked at her with a curous look on his face.

She sighed. "As long as you don\'t lick down  there." She smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

moongazer

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2008, 02:15:17 PM »
"But if you really want me, then you\'ll come and get me" he said while smiling playfully as he lay down a bit of a ways from her, as he sat there, then said: "also, don\'t feel pressured into doing it, ok?" he said to her as he smiled, then crawled a bit closer as he lay down on his back with his legs crossed, a smile on his face as he lay there, with not many ideas of what she was really going to do or say. He growled lightly at her as he lay there, thinking that she probably wouldn\'t do anything except sleep.

((Short, I know; brain is dying. :0 ))

Luna Moon

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »
Clair rolled her eyes. She crawled over to him and lay down beside him, laying her head on his chest. "Well, I\'m not going to start, you would have to." She remembered then about dawn. She shot straight up faster than a human being, covering herself with a sheeet. The only thing that Clair was afraid of was the sun. She had been caught in it once and severly burned. Two years had passed before they were completely healed. She looked at Terrance with her eyes wide. "what time is it?" she asked, almost hissing in her panic. It was much later in the night when she met him. At least after midnight. The sun would start to come up soon.

moongazer

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »
"It\'s about 3a.m." he said as he looked at the clock, the minute hand not too far away from the 55 mark as it read 2:54a.m. He then got up and closed the curtains just to be sure, he was a shadow demon after all, and was glad she reminded him. "Thanks for reminding me, I don\'t much like the daytime anyways, he said as got underneath her and held her as he sucked on her neck, smoothly pulling off her panties as he said: "you can either get a jump start on escaping the sun, or have some fun, since you\'ve got until about 5:30a.m., and besides that, this house is dark inside anyways to keep the sun away since I hate going out in it, because I\'m a shadow demon, but still, my job involves going out in the sun so . . . eh." That was all he said as he hugged her from behind.

Luna Moon

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »
Clair still hugged the sheet to herslef as he slipped her underwear off. Her heart beating frantically from the panic. She let him hug her from behind but didn\'t respond. After a few minutes of staring into space, she turned and hugged him around the waist like a child. She buried her face into him as she mumbled, "Sorry," the sound being muffled by his skin. She held on like a child, the images of the sun in her mind. She had always been so careful,even while preoccupied. Forgetting made her fearful that she would forget again and be caught in it. She just held onto him like a child. One bloody tear coming from her eye.

moongazer

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »
"Don\'t worry about it Clarice" he said as he gently put her on top of his chest, as he finished getting un-dressed. "You\'ve obviously had a bad experience with the sun, but don\'t worry, this whole mansion is always dark because of these heavy curtains and all, so no need to get worried about the sun, he said as he brushed away her tear and pressed her body against his as he hugged her close then lightly started to stroke her back, his tongue licking her navel as he then bit softly and continued to stroke her back, his other hand rubbing her area lightly as he kissed her on the lips, his tongue slipping in as he said: "you are my mate, so I\'ll look out for you, ok?"

Luna Moon

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
As his tongue entered her mouth Clair almost lunged at him. she wrapped her arms around his neck as she lay on top of him. She kissed him back rubbing her tongue against his. She slid her legs over his as she moved to straddle his waist again. Rubbing her hand down his side, she stopped at his hip, by her leg. Heat rushed through her cold body as she felt him under her. She kept battling with his tongue pulling him closer with her arm around his neck.

((Sorry its short))

moongazer

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »
He pinned her tongue for a few seconds inside his mouth as he stuck his dick in-between her legs and held them close as he moved his hips back and forth, rubbing it against Clair\'s vagina, as he continued to make out with her, his tongue pushing hers up against the roof of her mouth. As he felt her fight back like that, he fought back even more, his tongue attempting to wrestle hers down, as his hand rubbed her on her clitoris; he was really getting into this he thought to himself as he continued to thrust in-between her legs, each thrust rubbing against her vagina. He sensed that her body was getting used to this too as he felt a tad bit warmer, or maybe that was from the bit of sweating he was starting to do, either way he wasn\'t really sure, and intended to make her happy in every sense of the word.

Luna Moon

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
As he thrust Clair took her mouth off his and moaned. It had been a long time. She smiled at him as she thrust her hips onto his and ground them together. Wrapping her arms behind him, she pulled him closer to her, grinding their hips together and occasionally thrusting hers against his. He hadn\'t done this in a long time either and it was beginning to show on Clair as she moaned every once in a while. She brought her lips to his neck and kissed it, trailing her fangs across his bare skin down to his navel. She kissed her way back up and lay on him again. She laughed, and scraped her fingernails down his back.

moongazer

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2008, 03:08:11 PM »
He smirked at her as he pushed the tip of his cock in, then stopped and pulled out as he started to fondle her breast, as he leaned over and licked her clitoris with light little flicks of his tongue. "Mmmm, getting excited already? my dear, you\'re going to have to go through the fore-play first", he said as he grinned and kissed her on the lips once more, biting her lip even, to make sure she couldn\'t pull away as easily. "Gotcha\'" he said kind of stifled as he rubbed Clair\'s clitoris even more, pushing down on it slightly with one finger as he continued to play with Clair before sticking it in her.

Luna Moon

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »
Clair gasped as he stuck his finger in her. She arched her back while thrusting against his hand. She pulled him closer to her as she kissed him hard almost violently rubbing her tongue against his. she pulled back some and whispered. "Two can play at that." She grabbed his cock and rubbed up and down it. She smiled against his lips as she did so. She did it a little faster as she thrust into his hand again. Her cold body was gradually growing slightly warmer as what little blood she had pulsed through her veins.

moongazer

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2008, 03:19:59 PM »
"OH really?" he said with a smirk as he fit 4 fingers into her vagina at the same time and formed a hook, as he pushed it in and out while twisting it around a little to have some fun with her. As she started to give him a hand-job he picked up the pace and started to do it at a random pace, smiling the whole time at how she must be feeling as his cock rubbed her even more at the same time. "Tell me how good it feels, and just how much you want my cock", he said to her with a slightly wicked smile on his face to make it seem even funnier since he wanted to play with her some more and more. He really knew he wanted it as badly as he was hoping she wanted it, but he realized that he should pleasure her as much as she was pleasuring him.

Luna Moon

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
Clair cried out slightly as he inserted three fingers and hooked them. She pulled him closer scratching her with her fingernails of one hand. She grabbed him harder and mover faster, thrusting against him once again. She ground her hips into his, showing without words what she wanted. She kissed him hard again lightly biting his tongue. She smiled against him as she runned her whole bady against his. "I want what you want," she breathed, slightly pulling his penis toward her.  She kept moving her hand on it. She thrust herself against his hand again, moaning at the same time.

moongazer

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2008, 03:44:03 PM »
Terrance chuckled as he picked her up and set her down on his cock with a chuckle and said: "ride \'em cowgirl" as he playfully bucked around while thrusting into her, his hands holding onto her waist so she couldn\'t escape it as he continued to have her ride like that, settling down like that for a little while, as he let her take control, as he spread her pussy with 2 fingers so he could go deeper into her as he said: "guess I picked the right mate, hmm?" his hands still holding onto her waist as he let her catch her breath, think or whatever felt appropriate to her at that moment in time as he lay down there.