Author Topic: About the Infusco website..  (Read 3176 times)

Jette

About the Infusco website..
« on: May 30, 2006, 03:36:41 PM »
When is the Species information going to be put up again?

I have a few ideas for new chars, but I can\'t start drafting out the character sheets until I know exactly what species they\'re going to be.

Blue

Re: About the Infusco website..
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 03:44:10 PM »
You could always find out information about species here... http://www.roleplaycity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »
Well said, Blue - that\'s exactly where you need to go, Jette.  If there\'s a species you\'re thinking of that isn\'t there, send Erebus/Satyr a PM, they\'ll start discussions with you about what you have in mind. :D

Jette

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 09:51:01 AM »
Mmhmm, it\'s just that in a few sections there isn\'t as much info as there was before.. e.g. on the website, there was information regarding many types of vampires, like Masquerade, By Blood etc, but in the thread in that forum there is only information regarding the Infusco type.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:55:38 PM »
That\'s because we\'ve shut down the other types.  If you had an older character which was a \'by blood\' vampire, or a Masquerade vampire, you can still play them without concern - just that we\'re not allowing any more of them through.  Only the Infusco ones.

However, we will be allowing Masquerade types, because they\'re so very close to Infusco type.  The Oligarchy will define them as something else though, because the \'Toreadors\' will be referred to as \'Humanists\' and the \'Malkavians\' will be referred to as \'Disturbed\'.  Read all about that here, there are rules now for the supernatural to follow - this might or might not affect you, depends on whether you get taken to them in RP or not.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Jette

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 09:38:43 PM »
All right..

(sorry to bother you still, you can\'t shut me up, can you? :D)

But what about new players who don\'t know anything about the species? My char Jet is a vampire By Blood, and the differences between that species and the Infusco/Masquerade ones will be unknown to anybody who had not read the species sheet before.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 09:58:51 PM »
With the Masquerade vampires, that info is pretty much everywhere on the net, it can be googled rather efficiently - but I do see your point. We really are trying to get people to play Infusco type vampires.

As for your character, it\'s true enough that some might be confused about the By Blood part. I\'ll reinstate the species chart for the Vampire By Blood species, but will make them Unavailable for Application. Just so you can have that info available for Jet.

I did actually retire that species after Loki retired her By Blood character and you\'d disappeared, heh.

Now that you\'re back, I\'ll do it that way for you. Oh, and :welcome: BACK!

EDIT:  Well bugger me, I deleted the sheet with Vampire By Blood on it.  Heh.  I\'ll just make a note on your charrie sheet for Jet, heh.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Jette

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 03:04:37 PM »
Eh, thankies.

I went into roleplaying-hibernation last year after going into a bit of a panic-mode mindwarp for exams.. But I am indeed back :)