Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hungry in the night....  (Read 20113 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Hungry in the night....
« on: March 03, 2008, 03:17:36 AM »
Multiple Character RP !

Raff slowly walked through the halls at night blending in with the shadows,the only thing that stood out from his clothes is his yellow sash which it didn\'t matter as he kept walking through the halls as silently as he could just to make sure no one would hear him.

Man,I hate walking through the halls at night I\'m gonna hate to be caught one day.

He said to himself as he made a turn down the left hall,and making his way closer to the kitchen, he kept his mind on the prize he didn\'t back out and he wouldn\'t back out no way he wouldn\'t do that, he was hungry and all he would have to do is pick the lock open the door and run out,sounds easy,but it actually wasn\'t for the most part.

Alright I\'m close...I don\'t see anyone patrolling this area tonight.

He said to himself, but at that moment he though he heard someone or something behind him as he quickly dove into the darkness,In the most darkest spot there was and laid as flat against the wall as he could holding his breath making sure he wouldn\'t make a sound.And then he saw someone back behind him but it seemed like they didn\'t notice him but Raff wasn\'t sure,what if they did see him? what if they didn\'t even since his presence? Raff wasn\'t sure at all,all he knew was to at least be silent and hide right up against the wall but that\'s when he remember his magic book!,but he was from the Cruori house he was most based on weapons,and not in magick that much but he wade a few hand signs and he turned to mist and hid in the air molecules were he wouldn\'t be seen;technically he was invisible at night but in the day someone could see something see-through was standing there.

Alright, now, do i slowly walk away toward the kitchen,or do I stay here and wait till that person is gone?

Raff asked himself,as he stayed and waited until he got an opening to cut out or something, at least he was hoping it wasn\'t a level above him or someone who could tell he was standing there but if they could they would have be concentrating real hard since he was hiding the in the air molecules since he turned into mist and technically it made him see through to where he could be  invisible for hiding he usually used it in sparing matches but not much anymore  since he became a level 7 student that is,and since then he really hasn\'t used it until now.But he kept staring at the figure;wondering why they kept standing there..the probably saw him turn into the air molecules,he thought.

Raff stayed flat as he could on the wall, still hoping the person would go away as then Raff decided to just walk towards the kitchen blending in night the with the molecules to make a good cover.

Mojoluver

Re: Hungry in the night....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 02:02:39 PM »
Mai was starving! She hadn\'t eaten for a day due to her studying. She crept closer to the kitchen. She has never done anything like this, but of course, she\'s never missed meals. She just kept her mind on the sweet food that was trapped in the kitchen. Mai licked her lips with anticipation as she was a few yards away from the kitchen.

Mai scratched her hip, soon stumbling and making a loud noise, followed by a low whisper of cuss words. She looked forward and saw something move into the darkness. She was afraid to move any farther. Mai looked at the person and tried to make out who they were. She squinted her eyes and saw a ripple. Something was wrong with the wall.

Shit! kept rolling through her head. She figured it was a apprentice or a teacher. She knew she was dead. She didn\'t move an inch. If it was an apprentice or teacher they would bust her already. Mai stood there hoping it was a teacher since they\'re a little easier at punishments than apprentices are.

Why aren\'t they moving? she asked herself. Mai soon gained enough confidence to speak.
 "I can see you so stop hiding from me!" she whispered

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »
Raff quickly knew it wasn\'t an apprentice or a Patrol officer or anything and waltzed over and replied "Shhhh! don\'t attract anyone..I\'m here for the same reason you are I thought you were an apprentice or something so I stood there and wanted to wait till you left." Raff said to her in a low voice "So..I take it you missed a meal like I did or something ?"

Raff said in a Calm voice knowing that this person wasn\'t going to report or tell on him or anything hopefully, but he knew she couldn\'t he could get her for the same thing.Which was stealing from the fucking pantry as he would put it.But the teachers just say "Stealing" or "Theft" or something he personally didn\'t know.And even if He did it wouldn\'t matter worth a damn since there obviously working together now.

Mojoluver

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »
Mai looked at the student. She blinked a few times before speaking again.
  "I\'m Mai by the way, and you are?" She glanced at the kitchen and kept walking towards it. She took a deep breath as she grasped the door handle. She slowly pushed the door open and pushed her head in the crack and looked around the kitchen.

"Yea I missed dinner too because of studying," she whispered. Mai opened the door all the way and walked into the kitchen. She wanted to just grab all the food and eat it until she was full and never had to eat again.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:43:01 AM »
"I\'m Raff Kimi-maru, of the Cruori house." He said to her in a low voice and and tried to hide his jagged teeth and pale skin while talking, most people who saw that he was pale and had jagged teeth and all the weird features and flaws of his body people got a little well..freaked you could say, and in fact the only real person who didn\'t even freak at all actually that he pretty much knows of is his girlfriend Selkie.

"And here we are, the kitchen..." he said and opened a drawer and took out 2 cookies and eat them slowly to make sure he wouldn\'t drop any crumbs at all he didn\'t want to get caught at all he just arrived 2 years ago and he wanted to stay just as long as he could he was trying to actually make a good record this time which,he was sure that the school has his old record from that stupid ass public school but he didn\'t care.

"Make sure not to use magic on anything at all, they can track it all the way back to the house you are in." He said to her quietly and made it strictly clear to make sure she doesn\'t,he wanted to make as much safety precautions as he could just to make sure he was on the safe side and so was she; he has done this so many times sneaking,stealing just about everything that has to do with it.

Mojoluver

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 11:27:33 AM »
"You don\'t have to warn me," she whisped back. What magick can she use? Water, oh yea, very deadly! She sighed as she grabbed some bread and slowly began eating it. She held her hand under the bread so she didn\'t leave any crumbs behind. She was starving!

Eventually she made it to an apple. She crunched down on it as slow as she could, trying to keep the noise to a minimum. She loved kitchen food, it always tasted good. As Mai took another bite she realized she didn\'t rinse the apple off.
  "I need to use my magick! I\'m gunna die!" Mai whispered in a panic. She squeezed the apple doucing it in water and took the water and pestisides out. She kept eating the apple.
  "Sorry, Raff. I had to rinse my apple off," Mai looked down and heard a noise coming for the kitchen. She froze and looked at Raff.
  "Do you hear that?" she whispered.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 11:33:40 AM »
Raff quickly looked around and tried to see through the dark,"Grrr...I don\'t know you go and hide and I\'ll signal when I think that everything is here I don\'t want you getting caught in here." He said to her calmly and silently as he didn\'t hide any features,he showed all his jagged teeth when he said it all of them sharp and pointed you could tell he was part demon alright, but one thing said, when Raff literally showed his teeth, he was always being serious he hardly ever joked but when he showed his teeth like that he really was not joking at all.

"Well,hurry and hide I\'m pretty sure I don\'t want you getting in trouble." He said as he looked straight into her eyes and his pale skin made him seem even more serious than he just shown to her he looked down and then back up trying to see if anyone one was still there, but thanks to the damn dark he couldn\'t.He started trying to focus his eyes to get used to the darkness and see but apparently it wasn\'t working.He stayed still keeping Mai behind him making sure so when she could hide they couldn\'t see her body.

Mojoluver

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »
"No, we work together on this and I am not leaving you to get into all the trouble," Mai whispered angrily. As Raff showed his teeth she backed up a little, but stood her ground. She wasn\'t going to play it safe and have Raff carry all the blame. "I\'m sorry Raff but no," Mai backed up behind Raff and watched the door window. Someone was out there, it was obvious, but they didn\'t seem like a teacher or an apprentice.

"Raff, I think it\'s another student," Mai squinted. Without her glasses and daylight she couldn\'t see shit. She sighed. Mai hated the dark.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 11:19:56 PM »
"I don\'t know..,It might be a teacher or apprentice or even one of the cooks,hell for all we know it could be one of the masters even though I doubt it highly.."
Raff whispered to her softly wishing she would go and hide but he knew he probably couldn\'t make her, she would have gone by now, many people  who seen Raff\'s teeth usually backed up they though he would bite down on there shoulder or something, but Raff wasn\'t the type to bite people he would rather claw them to death.

damn it Mai ! go and hide !

Those words kept running in his head as he could see the figure getting closer and closer Raff pulled out three of his poison needles and put them in-between his knuckles and put his left hand on his sword."They probably can\'t see us,so when I throw these I could use them as a diversion and book it out of here, got ?" He said to her strictly and silently making straight eye contact.

Mojoluver

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
Mai nodded.
  "One problem," she added. The door was already open and she saw another student standing there. Or, atleast it looked like a student. THey were incredibly familiar too. Mai tilted her head to the left.

Who was this student? She\'s seen them so many times before, or maybe she thought she did. Unless no one was standing there. It was impossible! Someone was there watching the two proably wondering what the hell they were doing in the kitchen. The book outkast and the demon boy. Wonderful combination!

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »
Raff gripped the needles in between his knuckles tightly,making for a good throw and tried to aim as best as he could,"I don\'t know if I can hit him in the dark.." Raff said in a low voice because he knew he probably couldn\'t he was very precise but he didn\'t know about in the dark though, Raff saw how the figure was not moving for some reason...why weren\'t they moving ? He kept asking himself this as it kept running through his head repeatably just kept coming and coming, like faster than a round of machine gun bullets."Hey,Mai why aren\'t they moving wouldn\'t they bust us ?" Raff said silently as his voiced changed about 2 pitches higher and he starred into the night still looking and standing trying to his the person\'s sash to see what level they were.

Mojoluver

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »
"Raff, they\'re students too," Mai looked at the students. She wondered where they were from. Mai didn\'t want to speak just in case. She took a glance at the belt. What color was it? She stood behind Raff and waited silently.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »
Raff concentrated on protecting Mai actually then finding out what they were he wouldn\'t let them take her,no matter what this wasn\'t happening to him he liked Mai, she reminded him of his sister.She was sweet just like her with the same charm."Yea,maybe maybe not, they could be acting like it" Raff replied to her in a light voice which was very logical actually, if they was from a different house from Mai and Raff they could be using magic to hide their true identities and be using Illusions so we couldn\'t tell."Mai, I.." Raff paused and shook his head he knew he couldn\'t do that.Raff just gripped his fist and had a weird freaky/evil smile on his face as his eyes looked weird and his teeth were showing as he glared and growled a bit at the two ahead of him."Come on,get closer..I dare ya." Raff said evil like not paying attention to anything else around him.

Offline Fell

• Dearly Missed
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 04:03:24 AM »
Neer had gotten rather hungry earlier in the night, but he simply hadn\'t noticed. The dragon had read straight through dinner and late into the night, not putting down his tome on philosophy until he had read the last words. He had had a single instant of "wow" in which he reflected back on all he\'d just read before his hunger hit him like a freight train.

And that was no good at all. Neer had gotten to the kitchen in record time, running down the hallways on nigh-silent feet. He probably could have pulled off pure silence, but Neer was less than concerned about someone finding him. Anyone out as a hall monitor wouldn\'t pose a problem, and any "fellow" students wouldn\'t be getting in his way.

That\'s odd, Neer thought as he neared the kitchens. The doors were unlocked - he could see from here. The boy slowed, walking forward curiously. Probably students who snuck in, the dragon thought, a grin coming unbidden to his face. He really couldn\'t blame them - hungry was hungry. Fortunately, anyone who was likely to be in the kitchen this late and be careless enough to leave the door unlocked behind them (Neer was sure they were still in there - he could hear breathing, now he thought about it) probably didn\'t know he was anything other than what he seemed to be - a student breaking dress codes.

"I don\'t take dares like that," Neer said playfully, poking his head into the room to look straight at the source of the growl. The dragon grinned, his dark hair framing his pale face as he looked into the boy\'s pale eyes. "And you shouldn\'t make them - never know who you\'re gonna get. The cookies good tonight?" Neer continued in his playful tone, his voice at a low conversational volume instead of a whisper.

He was sure the two students would worry about it, but Neer was dampening the noise to his rear. Maybe they could tell, maybe they couldn\'t. Neer didn\'t much care either way, nor did he care if anyone tried to trace it in the morning. They wouldn\'t get blamed, if anyone did. All in all, it wasn\'t even enough of a concern for Neer to bother tying a fade into the spell.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 06:41:54 AM »
Raff had an even greater smirk as he seen it was a dragon or something pretty well looking like a dragon,"Yea they are, and also, I wouldn\'t dare me as well I\'m like a box of dynamite, I could explode in many different ways." Raff laughed even harder as his tail slipped out the back of his robe he was keeping it hid and then he made his claws retract and they were shining bright ready to cut clean through something if needed, he then held he needles in his had tighter and looked at the dragon, it didn\'t seem as if he was going to hurt him, or Mai, but if he did he would have to protect Mai for some reason didn\'t want her to get hurt, it was like the demon part of him had mixed with the human part, creating a compassionate side of him that he never even knew he had before and then for some reason his eyes glared red and looked at him in the eyes not backing down, Raff didn\'t even know what had happened he forgot what he was doing, it was like he didn\'t even know who he was or what had happened it seemed as if the demon part had taken over him like before.