Author Topic: Pursuant of Desire  (Read 16262 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Pursuant of Desire
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
Win, scanning Gable's mind and uplifted by his interest in being Win's muse, wasn't fazed by the hint to leave. He took it, making sure he kissed Gable deeply and hungrily first before he rolled away and moved off the bed, seeking out his clothes.

"Come by the studio tomorrow night, after work. It won't be open to the public but I can unlock the door for you," Win said, pulling up his underwear and stepping into his pants next. He watched Gable as he zipped himself up and buckled his belt, talking all the while. "We can do the first sitting there if you're keen. Or we can just use the bed if not. I'll show you some of what I've been working on. It's different from the current showing. I'm going back to a style I used to paint a long time ago. I miss it, so I figured why not, you know?" Win hunted down socks and put them on his feet, his spine revealing beneath his skin as he bent forward to shove the socks onto his feet as speedily as possible and he stood to push feet into shoes. "I haven't had a model in decades," he said, thinking back to the last one he'd had which was in the eighties he was pretty sure. Certainly he'd had a number of them in the seventies.

He hunted down his shirt and threw it on, beaming at Gable. "See you tomorrow," he said, and disappeared before Gable could change his mind.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :