Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Which room was it?  (Read 20693 times)

DivineDarkness

Which room was it?
« on: March 25, 2008, 08:32:16 AM »
That was a question Makai had been pondering for a while now as he continued on his way down the hall way towards his room. It was embarrassing to not know and even more because he had someone walking with him. His brain was being so rebellious lately! He nearly sneered but settled for a thoughtful frown as he turned a corner from a small tip from his memory. Down, down....and there it was. Makai blinked as he saw the large circle on the door. Wow....was his memory so bad that he had to leave marks on things?

The thought was embarrassing to think about and caused him to blush a pretty shade of red. You have got to be kidding....He glanced over his shoulder to Auel before giving a sheepish grin, pressing a finger to his brain to signify it was all its fault.

"Well at least we got there. Faster then I thought it would take at least...." He muttered.

LexiXander

Re: Which room was it?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »
Auel quietly followed, getting the feeling his companion wasn’t entirely sure of where to head. It surprised him that Makai had even remembered his room was closer now. Eventually the other stopped and that was a bit reassuring until he saw the big circle sprawled across the wooden surface and all he could do was shake his had and chuckle.

When the other looked at him he only replied with a small smile gracing his lips. It was amusing to find Makai accusing his brain of being the problem. But however forgetful he was, Auel had a friend now and that was all the reason he needed to follow his companion into the empty room.

The place was nicely laid out, as were most of the apprentices’ quarters. However, it had that feeling of being new, and barely used, but it was something Auel had been expecting with the other’s confusion over room location.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »
Makai walked in behind Auel when they entered before he slowly closed the door behind them, the locking making light clicking sound. He glanced around the room and slowly remembered it. He shook his head free of the thoughts before smiling and coming up from behind Auel, held onto his shoulders, "See? I have enough room for both of us." He said with a light chuckle before trailing his hands away and stretching. "Well let\'s get comfortable. I bet you\'re tired." Makai said as he grabbed the end of his shirt and pulled it over his head, freeing himself from the garment.

"I am usually up at night so I was surprised that I fell asleep earlier. It\'s probably because your heat felt good, combined with the cool air." He said with a laugh, tossing the garment in the empty hamper before soon his fingers were on the tye in his hair, pulling it loose. The hair fell along his back and over one of his shoulders in a ripple of silken motion. "Do you need night clothing....is that what they call it....I think so...." He muttered.

Makai tired the hair tye around his wrist, so he wouldn\'t lose it before beginning to undo the small braids in the front while glancing around the room.

LexiXander

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »
“Did you remember this before or after you saw the room again?” He said jokingly. Wow, he said something like a joke…this was quite the surprising night, wasn’t it? But the entire time his incubi blood had been bothering him, made even more evident by the sudden twinge of passion struggling in his stomach when Makai pulled off his shirt. It was frustrating him because he’d finally made a friend and now the part of him that was incubi decided it’s thirst would now be for the other assassin. The feeling worsened when Makai shook loose his long, pretty golden locks.

Auel cringed as he tried to sedate the emotions conjured by his hot-blooded half. It was a bit harder then before this time around when trying to calm it, which wasn’t a good sign as he turned away from the sight of his companion.  

The younger rested his notebook on a side table, clutching at the breast of his shirt while he listened to his friend’s voice. “Uh, yes please.” He could hear a light hesitation in his voice, as the mere sound of it only reminded him more of his sexually hungry fraction. This wasn’t a good situation, but he’d have to make due and control what he could.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
He pouted at the others joking of him before he stuck out his tongue at the other and right about then he managed to finally loosen the braids in his hair. Makai let out a small murr as he raked his nails along his scalp. That felt good. "Ah~" Makai glanced up when he caught the sight of movement, seeing the other turn away. That was curious. He shrugged at that before placing the small tyes that were on his braids in his pockets. “Uh, yes please.”

Makai grinned before digging around in the mostly empty drawers before finally found what he was looking for. He pulled out a shirt three times bigger then him. "....er.....it\'s all I have. I\'ve slept in here only a few rare times so....but don\'t worry, it\'s clean. Though it might or might not smell like me." He laughed before tossing the shirt on the back of Auel\'s head.

"Don\'t be shy." He said with a snicker before quickly running over to the bed and crawling over it on his knees to get to the window. "Do you mind if I open the window? I like the cool air."

LexiXander

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 11:16:54 AM »
Auel reached up and gave the garment a very odd look when it was unceremoniously tossed at his head.  He pulled it all the way off and held the long shirt by the shoulders in front of him. It was quite long compared to his companion’s size, but it would have to do.

No matter how much Makai told him not to be shy, he still would be, as his bared skin was never a good thing, the sensations of simple things were magnified by his bloods effect. The shirt was slipped over his head while his clothes were still in place and he got out of his shirt while the other covered his bare chest.

“I don’t mind, it’s nice.” He still couldn’t look at his companion, and now he was starting to think coming here wasn’t such a good idea…

DivineDarkness

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
Makai grinned at the others agreement of the delightful feel of cool air, and quickly opened the window wide, immediately sending a breeze over him that cause him to shiver. "Whooo..." He said before plopping down back on the bed before glancing at the other. He arched a slim blonde eyebrow at seeing the other\'s face turned away from him. "What\'s wrong? Aren\'t you tired?"

LexiXander

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 11:09:19 AM »
Auel felt the breeze tickle him as a thin wisp of cool air found its way across his bare chest, making him shiver while in the process of undoing his pants. He didn’t want to tell the other his reason for acting strange was sexual attraction! He knew awkward situations better then anyone, and it was certainly one to be considered within that category.

The Asian glanced from the corner of his strange eyes over to his companion, then flicking away at the sight of Makai sprawled across the covers, topless. “I-I am, it’s just that I’m…not feeling very good…” It was a silly, basic lye, but at least it was something for him to say besides the truth.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »
His lips firmed into a frown as he watched Auel continued to look away from him, intent on the slow process of undressing. Makai eyes gleamed suspiciously as he watched the other, "Hm? Is that so?" He questioned before he closed his eyes, the warmth of his body leaving, a light fog of snowy air leaving his lips as he vanished into the comforter on his bed, leaving a cool spot. Makai phased through the floor, traveling until he was to the front of the other and lifting his body up slowly.

He pulled up as his hair swirled with a ghostly movement, it curling to brush against Auel\'s cheeks. Makai pulled up until he was directly in front of the other, hand on his hips. "I may have a bad memory but I am not stupid. Come on, tell me what\'s wrong."

LexiXander

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »
Auel glanced at the other was he spoke, only seeing the bergsra slip through the covers, then mattress, followed by bed frame and floor boards. It was a little…surprising, as most people didn’t just phase through solid objects like that, but at least he new what the other was now, sort of.

When Makai rose from the floor he was a bit more prepared and felt a horribly pleasant sensation as his companion’s translucent, breath like touches ghosted over his skin. The elder’s intentions were good, but he really didn’t understand the position Auel was in, but he didn’t blame the spirit boy. There was no way he could possibly look his companion in the eye and still be able to say what he’d been asked to. “It’s…I’m sorry, it’s my incubi blood…it’s acting up…” he made it sound innocent enough and wondered if the other would catch on to what he meant by ‘acting up’.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »
Makai eyebrows slowly lifted, the slim, blonde arches hiding behind the bands of gold and green. He paused a moment, as if thinking for a moment before running his eyes over the other. "You\'re....not kidding, are you?" He questioned before he cleared his throat, though it was very unneeded in such a form to do this. "I\'m sorry. I didn\'t know....does it happen often?" He question, completely oblivious that he was the one causing the other\'s blood to act as such.

He brushed pass Auel\'s body, the ghostly strands slipping completely through the boy\'s shoulder as if they didn\'t exist. Makai doubted Auel would be okay with him ghosting through his body, so he went around like he would do if he were solid. "I\'ve met only a rare bunch of Incubus and we\'ve never talked before or even hardly acknowledged the other. I only met them when I was in my ghost form." He said with a thoughtful huff.

LexiXander

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 12:55:32 PM »
“Not…really.” This was a half truth, in fact it happened often when he was around someone he knew was attractive, but he wasn’t regularly around people in general so it rather defeated the idea.  It was also the very reason his blood tended to cause him problems, since he never had sex or committed any similar acts due to his detachment form most students (as well as his moral vow, but lack of communication/interaction didn’t help any.)

He wouldn’t lift his eyes from the floor, finally sliding off his pants from under the extremely long shirt. “Well…we aren’t very social with the human race. Most incubi think of humans more as something to feed off of, plus most only come to this world at night. So you generally don’t even know they’re there.” Incubi were sneaky creatures, otherwise they’d never be able to supply themselves with the energy needed.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »
Makai closed his eyes and let out a breath, his body filling with warmth quickly, his weight shifting back against the floor. He shook his hair from the tangles they had bundled up before looking over his shoulder at the other. "I see." He said, laughing lightly as his hair tickled his neck before plopping his rump down on the bed. "I see. But I can\'t help but think this is weird.....does it always act up when you are around people because I am certainly not a girl." He said with a slight tilt of his head, watching the other with a critical eye.

"Maybe it\'s because of my long hair...." He muttered, not quite understanding much about this, having not really considered men attracted to him.

LexiXander

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 12:14:28 PM »
Auel wasn’t so shocked to see Makai materialize himself this time, after seeing it once things didn’t generally surprise him anymore. The other’s long blond tresses were beautiful, they made him feel like simply playing with the locks or tangling his fingers in such gorgeous strands.  No, he couldn’t think about that, not now, especially while he was trying to control his blood’s reaction to the other male, though that may have even influenced the idea.

“It’s…well…” ‘It’s not like that exactly…’ Auel hadn’t used his talent for unspoken speech yet tonight, but it seemed like an appropriate time and he wasn’t much for finishing the sentence verbally. After a moment he realized there wasn’t an easy way around the subject, nor an answer besides explaining that would leave him feeling comfortable. “Well…you see…” it was hard for him to get out while his different colored orbs were set firmly on the suddenly interesting floor boards, “It doesn’t particularly matter to me that you’re a male…actually,” his voice was still that constantly seductive tone since there was no way he could rid himself of it “I…prefer things that way…”

He felt quite awkward now, and wasn’t up for seeing his companion’s reaction because they weren’t usually good. “I-I think I should just go back to my room…thank you for keeping me company though. It was very nice of you.”  He gestured slightly toward the door and it hurt him inside to leave after he’d finally made a friend, but he knew he’d probably just lost him. At least he knew now and not later at least…

DivineDarkness

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »
Slim blonde eyebrows arched as it slowly clicked in his brain, he watched the other in curiosity. He kind of got it. As Makai listened he placed he touched either side of his face in wonderment. Makai knew he was a bit attractive but was it true even men would think he looked good? He frowned at that wording but he quickly tilted his head up as he heard the last of the words. He quickly pushed himself up from his bed, hair flying behind him and ran over to the other. He grabbed his hand, stopping him from leaving. "Wait! It\'s fine! I don\'t mind at all!" He said before he tugged Auel\'s hand more.

"I mean....I\'m old enough to have met plenty of others who are attracted to men, so it\'s not like it\'s surprising or anything. Rather....I consider it a compliment!" He smiled brightly at the other before tilting his head slightly to the right. "I like you because you\'re you, Auel. I don\'t often meet people who don\'t call me annoying so...." He trailed off, the sea green of his eyes looking down to the floor, "....don\'t leave."