Author Topic: Office Hours  (Read 10196 times)

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
Re: Office Hours
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2019, 11:35:46 PM »
"It's not terribly weird, I've been requested to do weirder." He mentioned as he did was told of him to do with the paper without issue or hesitation. Given how it barely fit into the coin bag he was glad he only used one sheet. When she mentioned Saturday he nodded.

"I can wait until then, no issue. Any idea of how much I owe for that or not yet?" He asked as he wanted to be prepared to make sure everything was taken care of. "If not I can leave you my number and you can contact me if needed." He further explained. He seemed excited, that this had gone pretty well, better than his expectations. He was tired off running away, and hopefully this would be a step for him to be able to become free and happy for once in his life. He was excited to tell Sam of this, and hoped that this necklace could help mend whatever his panic attack that night had shattered.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
  • Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark.
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
Re: Office Hours
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2019, 01:19:28 AM »
"Not off the top of my head at the moment," she said, "but I can give you a call when I do."  There were still other things she had to research first.  Astrid pulled out her phone so they could exchange numbers.  Once they did, she slipped her phone back in her pocket.

Astrid was pretty confident that she'd be able to give him some small solace from the vampire invading his mind.

"Let me know if you have any questions!"  She said with a smile. 

Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai
Old things have strange hungers. - Catherynne M. Valente