Author Topic: Here I am  (Read 4854 times)

Arronica Black

Here I am
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:49:31 AM »
Arronica walking down the street with her leather coat flowing behind her, wondering what would her days be in the City of chaos. She smelled it in the air as she walked but new there  would be a hope maybe even a dream  but would she stay long enough to find out.As Arronica walked  she reached into her pocket to grab her pack of ciggerates and opened it and took one out and lit it and began to smoke away all her problems all of her dreams.

But still she looked for hope to do something right and right than and there she said in a whisper "Here I am" she said with serenity in her voice. For now she was looking for some type of guidence in this city she wished to save

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Here I am
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »
((I hope you don\'t mind me joining))

As he heard someone walking down a nearby street Delmer bit his lip and gently smeared the blood onto the wound of the mortal in his arms. He knew the man would be alright, he hadn\'t drunk enough to do any harm, just enough to quench his own thirst.

"Goodnight," the Scot murmured with a smile, carefully lowering the man onto an overturned box leaning against the wall of the alleyway. He would be alright there until he recovered enough to walk home, completely confused about what had just happened. Delmer didn\'t want to pry into his mind to try and erase anything, so instead had made it so there wasn\'t much to remember.

There tall man walked slowly to the edge of the alleyway, his dark clothes blending into the shadows well, and now his skin wasn\'t as pale, it didn\'t stand out as much as usual. When he saw the source of the footsteps Delmer stayed still, watching her silently for a few moments before stepping out onto the streets, half wondering if she had even known she was speaking aloud. She was headed his way and he knew at once what she was, so she would most likely have no problems in spotting him in the darkness as he leant casually agaist the wall, his pale eyes fixed on her.

"Evenin\'" he said in his broad accent, giving her a small nod and a lop-sided grin when she approached. He was actually quite surprised that he hadn\'t run into that many vampires since being in this city, although he could hear them, smell them, sense them everywhere. He simply rarely had any reason to speak to them. Now was really no different, apart from the fact that she was right here and he had no other plans tonight.

Arronica Black

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 10:53:01 AM »
As Arronica walked she smeeled blood not to far away.So she rushed to where the scent was to find someone dead and vampire standing there wondering if this was one of those vampires who kill there own. As she flipped her back and out of her face and the breeze slowly catching her leather coat. Looking to the vampire knowing it wanted to conversate and gave full eye contact as her ice blue eyes glistened in the moon light.Awainting what the vampire wanted to say.

magnolia9662

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 12:52:57 PM »
Olivia had now found herself atop a building with a candle in hand. When she came to and realized what she was doing, her hand was over the flame and taking all the energy out of it until it was just a bare candlestick.

Olivia had just spotted the edge of the building and thought it might be fun to travel acroos the rooftop in a more dangerous way, along that edge. While doing so she found no reason to keep the candle, now that she had already rid of the flame and was well enough for people to see her, and to move objects as any human would. Finding the candle pointless, she simply dropped it off the building when she decided to pivot on her right foot and twirl in place of taking another step. With the drop of the candle she had then noticed where it had landed. And it was ontop of a tall man with black hair.

Now she just stared down at this man, and woman he seemed to be talking to, awaiting a response.

OOC: I hope you don\'t mind my joining either. And sorry if my writing is a little confusing. I\'m a bit tired.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 06:58:31 PM »
((The man he fed on isn\'t dead, I thought I made that clear))

Delmer watched her calmly as she gave a sudden rush towards him and cocked a eyebrow when she didn\'t say anything. Was she just going to stand there and stare at him? He stood up straight, hooking his thumbs into his coat pockets, when something dropped from the sky.

The vampire quickly looked up, his pale eyes flashing with annoyance as the candle hit him on the shoulder. Delmer lifted a hand and brushed it over his shoulder, wondering what the hell was wrong with these women. One was just staring at him and the other was staring and chucking stuff at him from a roof top. Had he done something to deserve this? Maybe, she obviously knew she\'d dropped it, and wasn\'t apologising, God, some people around here were so rude.

The Scot gave a sigh and shook his head, "Fine," he said quietly, "Sorry t\' disturb y\'," he added politely, bowing his head to the woman at his eye level. If she didn\'t want to talk that was fine with him, he just thought she might want a conversation, like normal people. He couldn\'t be bothered having a staring contest. He started to walk away slowly, glancing at Aronnica again as he passed her, then continuing on.

((I haven\'t left the thread, feel free to try to stop him))

magnolia9662

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »
Step, flick. Step, up.

Olivia leaped from the roof feeling no pain at all in her landing. She gleefully danced over and in front of the black haired man, where she made her stay.

Three, four, five, six.

She stared into his eyes as he looked back. Her dance was gay but her face was blank. She pushed her chest up.

"O-livia." She said, with a stern stare as the gift of speech quickly came back to her. It had been a while, and if it had been longer, she surely would have been mute. She was unsure of who he was. And she was unsure if she wanted to know. But she was sure that there was only one way to find out.

Her eyes traveled while awaiting a response. And now she looked towards the woman in the back.

"Olivia," she said to the woman, a bit louder this time.

Arronica Black

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 09:37:18 AM »
"My name is Arronica as in ironic i know it sound awful but it suits me i guess". As her ice blue eyes began to glow.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:42:06 PM »
Delmer stopped dead when Olivia landed in front of him, watching her with a slight frown as she danced in front of him. He\'d seen a lot of wierd stuff in the city, but this was a new one. He nodded as he gave her name, hearing the hesitation in her voice and wondering what caused it.

He glanced back towards Arronica as she gave her name as well and gave another small nod. "I\'m Delmer," the Scot said, before crouching down and scooping up the unlit candle into his hand.

"I think y\' dropped this," he said, holding out the candle to the woman in front of him, lookig down at her, not sure if she would want it back or not. Why else would she have come down here?

magnolia9662

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 08:20:45 AM »
Olivia looked back at Delmer once he stated his name. Her eyes locked in his, still with no expression. Delmer kneeled and Olivia took a step back. She watched every movement he made as he picked up the candle, which was her new focus. She stared at the focus as he held it towards her.

"I think y\' dropped this," Delmer said to her. Without looking back up she took the candle, and then smiled. She looked up back to his eyes.

"Delm-er," she now stated comfortably. Turning her head to the woman in the back, "A-rronica." Still smiling she performed a curtsey. And despite her obvious appearance she then said, looking again to Delmer, "I\'m.. a ballerina..." Her smile now widened. "..from..." And she paused. The truth was, she wasn\'t exactly sure where she was from.

Step an\' step, slow...

She now looked up, as if for an answer, where a streetlight caught her attention. This light when stared at is extraordinarily bright, and this bright light in her eyes caused her to let out a scream as she tumbled to the ground. Face looking into the earth, and her hair now revealing a large scar on her forehead. For some reason she then felt she had been through this before. But just couldn\'t remember. There was something that had come back to her though. "...Paris."

...Five, six.

Olivia looked back up at Delmer, noticing his eyes were caught somewhere else on her face. Her expression looked as if it grew blank again. But now it was clear that something was behind her eyes.

Arronica Black

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 02:39:41 PM »
Arronica went into her pocket to grab a cigerate.\'Does this happen often with people jumping out of the sky"Arronica said swiftly."Well  I like the entrance"

Well tonight wa a goodnight and felt the breeze in her hair .As her blue black hair began to shine.This seemed to be the first of many night that she would come to know and like.As she looked at Delmer and Oliva as he still held the candle.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 07:37:42 PM »
Ballerina wasn\'t the word Delmer would have used to describe this young girl...he thought something like \'crazy\' would be a better description. But she obviously wasn\'t all that she seemed. No young teenager would be out at this time of night...jumping off of buildings. When she smiled the Scot didn\'t copy her expression, there was obviously something wrong with her.

This thought was only re-enforced when the youngster (Olivia, he reminded himself) suddenly screamed and fell to the floor. He frowned and took a step back, not yet able to see her scar as she was looking down. Delmer shot a glance at Arronica, cocking an eyebrow when she gave absolutely no reaction to anything that was going on in front of her apart from lighting a cigarette. He didn\'t get how some people could be so self obbsessed.

"Don\'t be stupid, there\'s obviously something wrong with her, are y\' blind?" he snapped at the vampire, ignoring her first question.

The tall vampire crouched down beside the girl, glacing at the scar on her head for a moment then returning his gaze to her eyes. "Y\' alright, sweetheart?" Delmer asked, his tone of voice changing dramatically from when he had snapped at Arronica. It was a lot softer and more concerned, although really he just wanted to check that she was alright so that he could get out of here quickly. He didn\'t like getting to involved...not with situations like this.

Arronica Black

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 06:21:32 AM »
"Look I\'m new here you"ll have to excuse the  fact  that I\'m a lil bit slow"Arronica said feeling a lil stupid.Feeling embarrsed she looked to the skyand looked to the ground .Then glanced a lil to see an expression.
Arronica fliped her hair out of her face to get a better look.While still smokeing her cigerate. Arronica knew she was very well addicted to cigerates but didn\'t seem to care .She was alraedy dead after all what would a few cigerates do to her heath she thought.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 08:52:31 AM »
"That\'s the shitest excuse for being stupid I\'ve ever heard," the Scot said in his strong accent, not bothering to look up at the other vampire, just keeping his eyes on the creature at his feet as he stayed crouched down. "I\'d think y\' would wan\' t\' be a lil\' more alert in a new place."

He wasn\'t sure what to do about the girl. She didn\'t seem to be human, so hospital was out of the question, but she looked completely out of it, unconscious, but yet...he wasn\'t sure. Great, just peachy. This was not what he wanted to be doing right now. He wanted to be going and finding Dustin, but he couldn\'t just leave her with the woman who didn\'t seem to care at all about what was going on around her. Arronica could easily suck her dry and he didn\'t want to leave Olivia to that fate.

magnolia9662

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
It was getting late and Olivia was beginning to appear transparent. Nothing too noticable just yet. The problem was that she hadn\'t taken any energy but that candle in a while, and the candle was already dying out when she took it.

Cross, step, step.

Olivia stood up, and with a look of confusion, stared at the Scot. Her mind had been elsewhere, and payed little attention to the two figures, and so ultimately forgot who they were and how she met them.

Point an\' point.

After looking at him for a moment or two, Olivia began to dance, and did so right through the person in front of her, now revealing to them that she was most certainly a spectre. Not really caring who this person was, on her way through she took a little energy off him, to prevent herself from disappearing.

She then began to dance off away from the two, not acknowledging them to be people, or that she might have been in a scene with them, and not knowing if they\'d stop her. None of this is what she thought about, however. She just knew she danced on, and so still existed.

OOC: Feel free to stop her. Or you could leave her be if you\'re done with Olivia.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 10:13:03 AM »
Delmer froze when she suddenly danced straight through him, blinking a little in surprise. He quickly turned around to watch her, not sure what she was or what she had done to him, but he definitely felt different. Hungry again despite having fed just a couple of minutes ago.

He folded his arms across his chest watching her with curiousity. She didn\'t seem up for a decent conversation, no matter what she was and although he was curious he didn\'t want to go off on a wild goose chase. His grey eyes turned to Arronica and he gazed at her steadily for a moment before turning and walking away without another word. If he was going to find Dustin he was going to find someone else to feed from first. He didn\'t want to go to the mortal when he was feeling even a little thirsty.