Author Topic: torturous waste of time  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: Wasting time and fries
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 11:39:06 AM »
Lyra smiled as she ate her last fry on her plate then slid it off to the side of the tabel to show the waitress that she was done.

"Your probably right but I would think it\'s more popular in the females than the males."

Lyra then sat back in her chair, she then looked around the room a little bit before returning her gaze to December. It was boring here and maybe he was willing to go for a walk, then maybe he wasn\'t. She played with that thought in her head for a while before she spoke.

"I don\'t know about you but I could use a change in surroundings you wanna go for a walk or something?"

Lyra remained leaned back in her seat.

Acedia

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 06:14:49 AM »
He looked at her and  then looked outside. Maybe the rain wasn’t as bad as it was when he had gotten in, then again maybe he was just hoping because he refused to sit there any longer but didn’t feel any need to loose the current company. “sounds alright with me.” December  pushed up from his seat and  slipped  behind the chair pushing it back under the table.

”A walk couldn’t hurt.”

He picked up his jacket off the back of the chair and slipped the smokey black thing on  before he pulled at the sleeves of his shirt under it. “Ready then?” He certainly didn’t feel like wasting anymore time there…maybe this time they could waste time some where else? No it couldn’t hurt at all. He walked over to the door hearing it whine a little when he opened it.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 02:31:27 PM »
Lyra was glad that he agreed to go for a walk, she couldn\'t stand the place any longer. Someone had burned something in the back and it was driving her nuts. Besides it would be nice to get some fresh air even though it was still raing but it was only a drizzle now compared to when she first came in.

She slowly got up form her chair making sure to grab her pack of smokes that lay on the table, she would flip if she forgot those again. She nodded that she was ready and they wlaked towards the door. He carefully opened it and it made a sort of screeching sound, it so desperatly needed oil. She smiled at December and walked through the door.

As she stepped outside she drew the zipper of her jacket upwards and spoke.

"You lead the way."