Author Topic: Cold, Dark And Raining  (Read 15460 times)

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
  • A Goat Looking For Love
    • View Profile
Re: Cold, Dark And Raining
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2019, 04:39:53 AM »
With Dreki tucked into my bathroom, water running, I went directly into my bedroom. I forgot to shut the door out of pure haste and because I wanted to climax before Dreki finished. Otherwise I’d need to “take a shower” before I laid down for the day. The sweatpants showed off my erection but was less stifling than jeans, and as I freed myself from the bondage of pants I was amazed by how hard I currently was. I grabbed the base with one hand, and squeezed it, using my free hand to begin the back and forth motion I needed to climax. At first I just focused on the physical feelings of pleasure, but as my eyes closed fantasy took over.

Zeph and Dreki were both nude on my bed, playing with each other and giggling. Zeph’s dancer body was lean and muscular while Dreki was more lanky, like Bambi learning to walk. Then I got to come in and they both began to please me. Zeph kissed my neck, while Dreki undid my jeans and the next thing I knew I was looking down as the pair of them sucked me. Dreki worked the top portion, while Zeph, being the dirtier boy in my fantasy, sniffed and licked my balls, using his tongue to get the base. I heard myself moan, but the water was still on. I was getting closer.

The fantasy grew more wild. The next thing I knew I was fucking Zeph, while he blew Dreki. We made out, but a free hand wrapped around Zeph’s neck. I wanted to break it, suck blood from it, love it, destroy it and own it all at the same time. I could feel the pressure building.

I leaned down and bit Zeph’s neck, sucking his blood, as his erection pulsated against me. Dreki didn’t want to miss his chance and presented his groin artery for me to feed from. I did so, and now Zeph was jealous of Dreki. Compete for me boys. Fight for me. 

“Fuck,” I whispered, as I felt myself about to blow. I was there in the fantasy now too, with both of my boys looking up at me again, tongue’s out and faces expectant. I had to give them both what they wanted. I let out a very loud moan, and gripped the wall, blasting across the room and onto the floor. My eyes were still closed, and I saw both of the blonde beauties get covered in me. It was … so hot. Then I realized the water was off, and heard a heartbeat and breath.

“Damn,” I cursed, and quickly went to contain myself. I must’ve looked so awkward.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Jake Benny Kyle Lisa-Joe James/Jimmy Tess Tyler Apep Ari Lacy Mithras

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2019, 05:22:14 AM »
He took a quick shower, without having his own shampoo and body wash, it was more a rinse down, the cooling water felt nice and sobered him up a little, or maybe that was the time that had gone by since he had his last drink. Either way he had finished his shower, and had a sense of where things were for the most part, but was still tipsy enough to probably be unable to navigate outside.

While walking to the door he heard some curious noises and as he looked in, he could tell that Drew just finished masturbating. His eyes darted away and his face a bit red, since he wasn't a drunk he wasn't exactly as shameless as he once been, but felt a little bad.

"Sorry I couldn't uh, help out with that." He said seemingly a bit more shy than before. "I guess if it's any consolation prize, I could tell when you were grinding against me too, but you're bigger than I am. You're the only guy I've meet who is." He said trying to make the situation not as bad, but realized that probably didn't make anything better either. He wasn't exactly sure what to do other than stand there when it hit him, where was he going to be sleeping? He didn't exactly see a couch anywhere, could be that his vision isn't fully back yet or even maybe Drew didn't have one.

"Are we sharing the mattress?" He asked curiously, he had no issue if they were but wouldn't mind laying down now for a bit. He remembered there was a message on his phone but that could wait until he woke up again honestly.

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2019, 06:10:40 AM »
Well, I was embarrassed, and for a moment I considered kicking Dreki out. His disability, and my desire to be friends with him after kept me from making that mistake. It wasn't his fault I'm a total shit. I was now again contained, and moved to lay down on the mattress. I stared up at the ceiling as Dreki nervously filled the silence with words. I think people respond to nervousness one of two ways; escape or wading in. I'm an escapist. Dreki it seemed jumped right in, like the water was fine. My dick size didn't make me feel any less small in the moment, and I turned away and faced the wall.

"Yeah of course. Come lay down kid. I had a nice time tonight."

I did for the most part, and none of how I was acting was his fault. He'd just been sweet, and I'd used him because of it. I didn't know what the future might hold for me and Dreki, but I knew it would always be colored by how we met. I closed my eyes and saw Zeph staring at me. He looked disappointed. I was too.
Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Offline Maxpphire

• Wordsmith
  • Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2019, 08:00:03 AM »
He nodded and walked to the mattress and lied down. He could tell there was something off in Drew's tone but couldn't quite place it. It worried him however, he didn't used to think it was him having done something, after all Drew was letting him sleep next to him, but something just felt, off. He started to self doubt, and wondered if something he did or say that might have gotten to Drew.

"I really enjoyed myself tonight too." His tone was genuine, with maybe an undertone of concern. "Sleep well, ok?" And once Drew gave similar sentiments, he closed his eyes and began to relax. There was something comforting about laying next to Drew, he felt at ease, despite his mind trying to overthink things, it shut down fairly quickly.

Sometime in the early afternoon he left, grabbing his stuff from the first floor and changing back into his actual clothes before leaving. He folded up the ones he borrowed from Drew and left them on the chair, leaving a business card of his on top, with a sloppily written phone number on the back.

Fin

Offline Black Philip

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2019, 10:14:06 AM »
When I woke the next night, I found the clothes Dreki had borrowed and his business card. I popped into my old fashioned Rolodex, and took the clothes upstairs and tossed them in the hamper. Tonight I had a lot going on, but the biggest thing on my agenda was the big trial in the west district. I was about to leave for the night when I felt an urge to reach out to my new friend. I knew how we ended was weird and so I went back to the Rolodex, copied the phone number into my phone and put the card back. After I locked up the door I sent a quick text.

Hey Piano Man. It's Rebel Rebel. Thanks for the music, and the buzz. Catch you soon bro.
Send.

I felt a bit better after sending that message. It made me feel less like what I did was wrong or bad. I'd even tell Zeph about him the next time I saw him, which hopefully would be tonight.
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.