Author Topic: Favourite Things  (Read 17423 times)

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Things
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2019, 01:26:56 PM »
"My passport's okay but I'll need a Visa for the U.K. too," Trick said once he was held apart from Harm's lips. The Chinese food sat forgotten on the coffee table as they grinned at one another and laughed at each other's faces. "I'll just apply as soon as possible and once we have the paperwork we'll go. Okay?" he pressed.

"I don't want to wait. I don't want to think of negative things and back out. I want to do this with you. I can only do this with you," Trick admitted, then bit his lower lip.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »
Harm blinked, reaching up to press his hand to the side of Trick's face, his fingers brushing into his hair and his thumb stroking his cheek. "Why's that?" he frowned, though he was smiling.

He hoped it wasn't because of his savings account.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2019, 01:37:02 PM »
"Because nobody else I mentioned this to was interested, or would bet on me. I need someone as crazy as I am and who can pay their way as well. The guys I went out with who can pay don't want to leave their jobs and the guys who would drop everything can't afford to because they've already been spontaneous with their accounts. And I'm talking like they were even interested and for some of them I didn't even bother telling because we were never... together, just dating, you know?" Trick chuckled. "Maybe backwards is forwards after all."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2019, 01:49:38 PM »
"Riiiight," Harm drawled, squinting and nodding at Trick through a closed-lipped smile, then looking up at the ceiling as though he had a lot to think about and was mildly offended. He relented after a few moments of posing, looking at Trick with dancing blue-green eyes.

"Not exactly the romantic reason I was looking for but I guess I can't argue the logic," he shrugged with a laugh, too happy to be genuinely upset by Trick's honesty. He leant forward and pressed a kiss to Trick's lips, holding his face while he did. When he pulled back, he had a less than romantic message, too.

"I have to go to the toilet," he grinned, then shook his head as he got up. "I haven't even farted in front of you yet and I agreed to travel overseas with you. My parents are gonna try and have me committed," he laughed as he walked away.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »
When Harm went to the bathroom Trick got up and moved into Harm's bedroom. He stopped just inside the doorway when he caught sight of the large photograph hanging over Harm's bed. He moved closer to it, fascinated. His gaze followed the lines of the work and after a long moment he glanced at the lamps with a frown.

He sat at the foot of the bed and took off his shoes and socks, intending on looking closer at the items on display so he could investigate the secret interests of Harm's personality but he'd lost too much time staring at the photograph and the toilet flushed, signalling his time was up. Trick crawled on top of the bed and sat in a pose in the middle of the mattress, leaning back on his hands, his legs bent, one in an upward triangle the other flat on the bed, his feet close to one another.

He waited for Harm to step through the door.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2019, 02:44:29 PM »
When Harm left the bathroom, he headed back towards the lounge but a movement or a presence or something in his bedroom caught his eye and he doubled back to check. Spying Trick in the middle of his bed looking more than a little alluring, he grinned then glanced over his shoulder. The lamp was still on in the lounge. He lifted a finger towards Trick, then withdrew and ran out to the living area. Hastily consolidating the leftover food into one container (popping a dim sim in his mouth while he did) he shoved it into the fridge, turned off the lamp and raced back to his bedroom, practically sliding in on his sock-covered feet. He hadn't bothered to bring his jacket and boots in.

He walked up along his side of the bed and tapped his touch lamp, then told Google to turn his light off. The lamp was stained glass, throwing a few different colours about the room but very muted. Harm undid his belt buckle while he grinned at Trick. "You look very comfortable. Where's Frog Prince?" he enquired, imagining Trick either had him at his back or was sitting on him. He'd been sleeping with the toy since Trick won him for him at the carnival. He didn't realise he'd rolled off the other side of the bed onto the floor when he'd got up in a hurry to get ready for his date with Trick a few hours before.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
Trick opened his mouth, closed it again, smirked, then said: "Ribbit."

He shifted onto all fours and crawled slowly to the edge where Harm was. When the belt was undone, he straightened up and removed his hoodie. Half of his white tee lifted up in the process but it fell back down when Trick peeled the hoodie off his arms and flung it to one side.

"C'mere," he growled, reaching out for Harm but needing him to step closer because he was that tiny bit too far away.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2019, 03:08:37 PM »
Harm giggled at the frog noise, watching Trick crawl closer with growing delight brightening his expression. "You're just Prince, silly," he corrected, eyes widening with childlike wonder as Trick got rid of his hoodie. His belt was yanked out and dropped with just as little care, Harm's gaze zeroing in on the flash of muscular abdomen beneath Trick's shirt. "You're so sexy," he sighed wistfully, his fingers moving to undo his shirt buttons.

When Trick beckoned him closer, he complied with another giggle, abandoning his buttons in order to concede to Trick's wishes, steadying himself with hands beneath his shirt at Trick's hips. He crawled onto the bed on his knees and moved up against him. His lips were smothered in the most delicious way, his heart pounding wildly as blood rushed to his extremities. His hands roved Trick's stomach and back, exploring the contours of his muscles before he lifted them, attempting to drag his shirt over his head.

"I just want to lick you all over," he panted once their mouths had parted so he could get Trick's shirt off.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2019, 03:17:07 PM »
Trick helped pull Harm onto the bed, their bodies crushing together. Once their lips separated his fingers worked nimbly down the buttons of Harm's shirt until his own tee shirt was stopping Harm from touching him.

"Sounds good," he said, abandoning Harm's shirt to help get rid of his own. Bare-chested and groaning at the feel of Harm's hands on him, he finally worked Harm's buttons off and shoved the shirt off his shoulders, giving up after a few tugs and then working on Harm's pants next.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2019, 03:33:15 PM »
A chuckle floated out when Trick groaned, Harm remembering the hand he'd muted himself with on the cliff top. He was determined to get Trick vocalising more this time.

The cuffs of his shirt were frustratingly tight and the buttons wouldn't comply quickly because his hands were shaking with desire. He glared at them as he undid them in turn then snapped the damn shirt off his shoulders and flung it away. Trick had much greater success with his pants so Harm reached back to yank his socks off, impatient for everything to be gone.

"They always make it look so sexy in movies, the undressing part," he grumbled. "It's not. I just want everything off," he complained as he pulled away from Trick and stood up beside the bed. He shoved his jeans and underwear down together and fought his way out of them. When Trick followed his cue, he took the opportunity to fling the top sheet and quilt off his bed as well, then pulled lube and a condom out of his top drawer. He left them on his nightstand and crawled back onto the mattress.

"You should lay down," he advised Trick with a grin.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2019, 03:43:42 PM »
Trick watched Harm undress while he worked on his own clothes, giggling at Harm's cross criticism of the movies.

"It is sexy undressing in front of someone or having someone undress you," Trick argued happily. "Just we're in a bit of a rush to get it on."

He watched Harm gather lube and protection for them and he gestured at it. "We'll need more than one."

When the order came for him to lay down, Trick complied.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2019, 04:08:03 PM »
Harm tilted his head curiously as Trick requested more condoms, wondering if he was expecting they'd take turns or there was more than one go-round on the cards. He pulled a couple more out of his drawer regardless, suddenly despairing over how little they knew about each other. They were crazy. They'd never even discussed who'd top or what they liked in bed and that generally never happened before things got this far.

He scrambled onto the bed and knelt between Trick's legs, much as he had earlier. It was so much better with skin to skin contact. Harm sat on his heels and ran his hands from Trick's elegant ankles, up his shins - with his thumbs digging into his calf muscles, hinting that he was a good masseuse - over his knees and onto his muscular thighs.

"Favourite part of a man's body?" he asked slyly, massaging Trick's thighs before leaning forward to press his lips to the delectable line that led from his hips to his pubis, supporting his weight on his hands. "This is mine," Harm murmured, "the inguinal canal."

He ran his tongue down the crease formed by the inguinal ligament, delighting in the way Trick's cock responded when he got close to it. Instead of taking it in his mouth or touching it with his hands (though his chest was close enough), he moved to run his tongue down the other crease and this time kissed his way back up towards Trick's hip while he waited for his answer.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2019, 05:58:01 PM »
"Unh..." Trick watched Harm and his tongue perform their antics and he rubbed his lips together forcefully, staring at what Harm was doing intently, thinking about what part of men's bodies he liked. "I like it all but... I guess... jaws and collarbones."

He took in a steadying breath and released it, offering more favourites. "The way a man's torso goes in a V line, broad shoulders, narrow hips. And bums. Cheeks I can get my teeth into." He looked down his body at Harm and stuck his tongue out. "I have some kinks I'll save for later, too."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2019, 06:35:40 PM »
Harm alternated between watching what he was doing and glancing up at Trick, laughing so that his warm breath flowed over all the places he was licking when told Trick's favourites. He had a strong jaw and good collarbones but didn't think too much of his shoulders - they were nothing compared to Trick's. He woudn't mention them, just in case it drew attention to where he was lacking.

"Can't wait," he grinned, hovering over Trick's cock, his hand around the base while he thought about his kinks. It was surprising, really, since Trick hadn't been too adventurous when they were sexting. That was ages ago now, he supposed. A week in their relationship was like a month in a normal one. As these thoughts flickered through his head like fireflies glinting in the darkness, Harm lowered his mouth around Trick. His throat was still a little raw, he found out when he got him to the back of his throat again, but damn he felt good filling his mouth. After a few light head strokes up and down, he continued his journey upward.

"Thank goodness I have a good ass," Harm said conversationally as he dragged his tongue around Trick's navel and then up his linea albia - the line between his abs. He was forced to prowl higher now, carefully straddling one of Trick's thighs so he had better access to his abs and pecs. His breath caught and his eyelids drooped as their dicks touched and he froze momentarily, resting his right hand flat on the bed while his left walked back down Trick's body to push them together again. Harm licked his lips repeatedly, his breath growing ragged as his hand stroked him and Trick and sort of nudged them together to rub them both lightly before he shuddered, sighed and returned to what he was doing.

Opening his eyes, he looked at Trick's face with lust-laden lids, trying to remember what the fuck he'd even been going to say. Oh yeah. "Favourite sexual position?" he queried, his voice thicker because his throat remembered the feel of Trick's rod fucking it and his body was thrumming with building need. His left hand was back, exploring Trick's abs like he'd find hidden treasure between them while his mouth kissed his ribs and licked around the curve of his pecs.

"Fuck you have an amazing body," he complimented, then remembered he was supposed to be offering information about sexual positions. "I like being on my back, you on top, kissing me while you fuck me. Someone's hand stroking me," he giggled, scraping his teeth lightly over Trick's pecs before closing his lips around a nipple and suckling, flicking the little nub with his tongue before moving on to the other.

Offline Pocky

• Wordsmith
  • Salty & Sweet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 08:29:36 PM »
Trick breathed heavily, sighing gently as Harm played homage to his physical form. "Thank you," he said to the compliment, "I do work at it."

After hearing what Harm favoured, Trick gave him a lazy smile. "We can do your favourite position after my favourite position. One of mine, because I have two depending on pace," he explained. "Both sitting up facing each other, holding one another. It's gentle and intimate and something I want to do with you."

Trick's cheeks were already a little pink from the action he was getting from Harm but they reddened just that little bit more as he shared his idea.