Author Topic: Cut Me Open  (Read 11196 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Cut Me Open
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2019, 03:16:08 PM »
Kerr's expression was wary and he puffed a disconcerted laugh, finding the instruction out of place - even as he complied with it.

"Okay," he drawled, taking a moment to rearrange his pillow so that his head was on it as he stretched out and lay flat on his back.

He wasn't sure what to do with his hands, so he lined them up with his sides, looking like an awkward, naked soldier. Parts of him were thinking about standing to attention, at least.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2019, 03:31:53 PM »
Ben shifted on the bed, kneel-walking to Kerr's hip, glass of blood in hand. Jake had given him the idea, he'd seen it in Kerr's memory, but he wanted to put a point of difference to it. Jake had intended on receiving Kerr's affection, counting on his own sexual charisma to pull Kerr to him. A less risky move would be to offer affection, making the stimulus harder to deny. Ben thought he could teach Jake a thing or two about seduction. Perhaps not relying on his personality had been a good thing for Ben.

One point for the anti-social assholes. Woo.

He poured a thin trail of blood from Kerr's chest down his stomach and pooling it near his growing cock, watching a tiny river run down the join of his leg. Holding the glass aloft, though there was very little blood in it, Ben bent over to lick it up before it could spill onto the bedsheets.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2019, 03:47:57 PM »
Kerr hissed in breath, then grinned and looked along his body to see what Ben was doing. His insides clenched with desire as he felt his lips, so close...

He was amused and mildly appalled that Ben would play such games in bed. Mess was really not his thing and the potential for the sheets being ruined with blood was high. It motivated Kerr to stay as still as he possibly could, which was a turn on in itself. Exercising restraint when he wasn't the one in control was difficult but a welcome challenge.

A soft whimper of desire escaped him as Ben's tongue scooped up the blood, lapping it from his leg and near the base of his cock but not on it (despite its nudging Ben's face for attention). The whimper became a throaty moan of approval as Ben's mouth travelled, cleaning him up in the most delicious way. His abs clenched as Ben moved ever northward and Kerr found himself torn between wanting Ben to come to his face so he could kiss him properly or go south and suck him.

After a moment's deliberation he decided in favour of north. Then he could fuck Ben and this whole business would be done.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2019, 03:57:00 PM »
Ben had no idea what Kerr was planning. He intended on cleaning Kerr up until he was sparkling, kissing his mouth and then moving downward, maybe pouring the last little bit of blood onto Kerr's magnificent cock, pulsing and huge and usually the reason why they had to start slow. It always made Ben feel a little greedy when it filled him to the hilt, but he wanted to treat Kerr first before advancing them to the next stage. He wanted to draw out every move.

His tongue swirled and swept up every bit of red but he kept going, kissing and licking beyond what was needed and doing everything that was wanted. He eventually worked his way up to Kerr's lips.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2019, 04:30:07 PM »
Kerr did his best to lay back and hold still but Ben had him squirming so much that he quickly forgot about messy sheets. They could afford new ones if the cleaners couldn't get the stains out, fuck 'em. He alternated between watching Ben's every movement with glittering eyes and laying back, eyes closed and savouring the sensations of a worshipful tongue. He kept his hands by his side the whole time, fingers curling into each other, smoothing the sheets or resting on his legs but it felt like the rules changed once Ben got to his mouth. They intensified.

He held Ben close - first by his biceps and then his back and finally his face - and kissed him with far more passion than he had earlier. His tongue slithered into Ben's mouth, curling and swiping around his, thrusting forward demandingly and sucking hungrily on his lips. The blood he'd consumed was thrumming through him and he was starving for affection and contact after denying himself for so long. There was also a secretive, dark part of him that was keen to fully eradicate Ben's last lover from his mind and Ben's body. He worried about it, it was the last vestige of hatred still clinging tenaciously to his heart but he couldn't deny its existence.

His cock was turgid and throbbing and it felt like something he wanted to inflict on Ben rather than share with him. Was that weaponising sex? He found he didn't particularly care as he grasped Ben's face and pulled him away from his mouth rather roughly. What had started out delicate and flighty was quickly becoming a ravenous need to dominate and claim. Ben would probably sense that dark desire in him, see the frantic weakness wanting to take over in his eyes. He wasn't sure he was going to do the right thing. It would be better if Ben remained in control. Safer.

"If you want me inside you, you should sit on me," he growled, trying to make it sound like a sexy invitation to do something that he wanted. But it wasn't. His gaze was half pleading, half accusing as he looked into Ben's beautiful eyes. "I don't trust myself," he confessed, leaving it for Ben to interpret what he would from that. His hands slid off his face and down Ben's body, caressing and squeezing and reaching for his cock to stroke it while Ben decided how to proceed.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2019, 04:48:48 PM »
Ben grunted into the kiss, returning it with the same gusto that he felt. It was so good coming back here again, feeling wanted again. When forced away, Ben placed his hands on Kerr's forearms, wondering what was going on.

And then Kerr looked at him with the kind of expression that shifted Ben's focus from his heart to his groin, and the way he said it, in a tone that implied something dangerous beneath the surface. Before Kerr even wrapped a hand around him, the sexual beast had been awakened within him, a beast which had last been fed with Saraekiel.

But this was better, because this was a surprise.

"And I don't want you holding back," he said, staring intently into Kerr's dark gaze. His lips tugged at the corners.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
Kerr stilled; his mind and his hands both felt like they were put on pause while he digested Ben's comment. Don't hold back? Was he serious? Kerr was pretty sure he'd been blazingly obvious when he'd said not to trust him so... Ben knew what he'd meant. The longer he took to stare at Ben, the clearer it became that he absolutely did understand Kerr's intent and that he was encouraging those dark consequences anyway.

He... wanted them?

Yes, as he stared at Ben's mouth, the light in his eyes, felt the quickening in response along their blood bond, he realised that Ben knew what he was saying and was inviting it to happen. It took him a little longer to realise why but once he did, he saw that he and Ben weren't really so different after all. This was the physical component of punishment he'd anticipated earlier. Kerr had chosen straight violence with Jake, Ben would have it sexualised. They were two sides of the same coin. Kerr also understood that this wasn't anything like what Lazarus or Themba had done to Ben. This was Ben issuing an invitation, trusting Kerr to make it hurt but not abuse him. It was completely Ben's choice.

To be absolutely sure he had consent, Kerr asked a necessary question. "You understand that I'll hurt you?" he said carefully. He hadn't qualified his sentence with 'might' or 'could', it had been definite... because he knew he would.

That last bit of blackness turned a tight, excited circle inside him when Ben nodded, looking clear-headed and eager.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" he clarified. There was a difference between saying it'd happen and having Ben tell him he wanted it. He preferred he request it like he'd asked for punishment last time. That would put them on exactly the same page. He licked his lips as he waited for Ben's answer, eagerness and arousal flooding his mouth with saliva as he anticipated an affirmative response. It was wrong to want to hurt his partner... but that didn't stop him thirsting for it.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2019, 06:37:19 PM »
"Sometimes it hurts when we're rushing because of your size," Ben said, telling Kerr something they both already knew, "and you always say sorry and I always say it's okay. When I feel... that sharpness... mingling with the sweet, I... I wanted more but I never asked because I was scared you'd think I was..."

He shook his head, he didn't want to say anything negative or cast Kerr in a bad light. It had been Ben's hangup and he'd thought Kerr would never go for it anyway. The best way to learn dominance was to be the sub, and Ben had developed a taste for both sides.

He licked his lips, cleared his throat and announced his wishes on a soft voice not much above a whisper, his tone pleading.

"I want it to hurt. I want you to ram yourself into me so hard that I'll ache until I heal."

And then he smiled.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »
The power of Ben’s words was unexpected and electrifying. The heat and need they inspired threatened to consume him as unadulterated lust exploded throughout Kerr's body. He nodded curtly, agreeing with Ben's instruction. It would be his pleasure to comply. He'd never felt so empowered while being ordered around. He needed to act.

“Finish your blood,” he instructed gruffly, breaking away from Ben to stand up beside the bed. He flicked the covers off onto the floor while he waited, leaving the mattress a vast, open playground for them to take full advantage of. He took the empty glass when it was offered and placed it on his bedside table before he pulled the lube out of his drawer. He didn’t need it yet but he brought it with him as he crawled back onto the bed.

He didn’t bother with words or niceties, though. He was in charge and he'd do this the way he wanted. The way he needed. To give him room to manoeuvre, he pushed Ben close to the headboard and onto his back, positioning himself between his legs. Instead of letting him have his freedom, Kerr held Ben’s ankles, forcing them apart and back until his heels nudged his ass, his knees bent sharply. It wouldn’t be a comfortable position, especially when Kerr came up onto his knees and used this hold to leverage himself forward.

He took Ben’s cock in his mouth in one motion, sliding up and down with slow deliberation before bobbing with more gusto. This, he did want to be pleasant. Despite restricting Ben’s leg movements, he had the ability to thrust his hips if he wanted and was allowed to fuck Kerr’s mouth as fast or as deep as he wished. Kerr savoured the feel of his lover’s silken shaft pressing hard into the restriction of his throat, enjoying himself as well. He worked it, swallowing to tighten around Ben’s cock, savouring the way it made him shudder.

After he’d glided up and down enough to get Ben nice and hard, Kerr pressed the ball of his tongue stud to his frenulum, rolling and pressing it with a rhythm Ben easily picked up on, using the roof of his mouth to rub the head of his cock with increasing friction while his tongue pulsed expertly. It was a well-practised move and Kerr could feel the precum slicking him up as sucking Ben amped up his level of arousal as well. He wanted more, though, and the angry thing lashing its tail inside him wasn’t satisfied yet.

Without preamble (and because he could tell Ben was getting close - but he loved the way Ben seemed to be worrying Kerr wouldn't even fuck him like he'd asked; it was another form of punishment), Kerr pulled away and straightened. He took a moment to admire the beauty of Ben’s cock, glinting and slick with his spit, waving about and pulsing wantonly as it was abandoned without warning, before he used his grip on Ben’s ankles to flip him over. He grabbed his hips and lifted him onto his knees, sitting down on his heels as Ben braced himself on his elbows or arranged a pillow under his chest or whatever he was doing. Kerr didn’t particularly care. He liked it.

Kerr squeezed lube along the length of his huge cock, using his other hand to stroke it and smear it around. He wondered idly how big Saraekiel was and was confident he was bigger. There hadn’t been much filling his pants from what Kerr had been able to tell when they’d met. He also wondered idly how big Cain’s cock was and felt a spear of lust as he imagined it pumping into him. That was a much tastier contemplation.

Once he was slick with lube, Kerr poured some onto two fingers and used it to lubricate Ben’s hole. He pressed inside and twisted them, not bothering to scissor so much as ensure the entrance to his tunnel was properly wet. He squirted some more on his fingers and did it again for good measure, loving the way it made Ben gasp and squirm because he wasn't being careful. He then closed the lube and tossed it aside.

Coming back up onto his knees, Kerr positioned himself behind Ben, shuffling forward until his head was prodding his puckered opening, guiding his cock into position. Ram yourself into me so hard that I'll ache, he'd said. Kerr gripped Ben's hips, closing his eyes and taking a moment to savour the delight those words provoked in him before he thrust. Once. Hard. Unrelentingly.

Kerr cried out exultantly as he shoved his cock all the way into Ben's resistant hole in that one swift move. He'd never felt anything so tight and good and the wonder of it zinged all the way to his toes before it arced up his spine like lightning. He shuddered, taking a moment to register the absolute sweetness of being buried to his balls without preamble, without consideration, but with permission. It was fucking phenomenal.

He heard Ben making noises as he pulled back and thrust again, starting up a rhythm that he liked. There was pain in that tone - Kerr couldn't help but react to it - but there was pleasure, too. It was that which spurred Kerr onward. Releasing Ben's hips after a few hard thrusts, Kerr arched forward over Ben's back instead. He braced his hands on each of Ben's shoulders, his thumbs digging into his neck. Pressing most of his weight into bearing Ben down (it wasn't like he needed to breathe), Kerr spread his knees a little wider, bracing himself. And then he began thrusting properly.

Fucking Ben was always a joy. Fucking him with abandon? That was pure ecstasy.

Kerr started hard and he continued that way, thrusting and withdrawing until he felt he'd fully gouged a cock-sized hole deep into Ben's insides. Then he tapped into his celerity. His hips pistoned back and forth in a blur and it was all he could do to contain himself long enough to enjoy the ride. He cried out loudly, his voice a groaning, thrashing ululation as the intensity built exponentially. It went faster than he'd ever experienced it, causing shivers to roll across his body, lighting him up like he was made of pure energy, inspiring and filling him with awe. It was the most intense feeling he'd ever had and it was unstoppable. It was all he could do to hang onto Ben; he strongly suspected he could've gone into orbit in that moment if he hadn't.

When it came (too soon), his orgasm felt like it ripped through the fabric of time and space itself - and took him with it. He was forced to slow down just to catch it, otherwise it would've departed without him. He wasn't too aware of himself by that stage but he screamed his utter joy as wave after wave of insanity-invoking pleasure rolled through him. His hips slowed only once the thrashing of the rest of his body did and he felt like he was floating and flying and falling all at once. It was insane and beautiful.

Eventually, Kerr came to a stop and disengaged. With some difficulty, he crawled past and collapsed on the bed beside Ben, so entirely spent that he could barely open his eyes - but that was exactly the moment he realised that, for all the pleasure he was feeling, Ben would be in an equal amount of pain. His eyes flew open in fear and he half sat up to inspect his love worriedly. "Are you okay?" he asked urgently.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2019, 09:02:49 PM »
His reply was a gutteral moan into the pillow that Ben's face was mashed against before he turned his head and peeked at Kerr, half of his face visible.

"Yeah," he drawled, one luminescent blue eye staring at Kerr before Ben shifted, wincing as he turned onto his side. "Feels like you started a fire inside me," he said. "I like that I can feel you still. It's different to when you do me gently. There's an emptiness and loss when you pull out afterwards, but now it's... I want to say relief but I don't want you to think I hated getting here."

Ben reached out to touch Kerr's arm, his fingers stroking over the curve of his muscle. "It felt fucking wild," he said, then rolled his eyes. "Wild fucking. I could tell you liked it?" he asked, his voice losing some of its confidence after explaining his point of view as he shifted for seeking feedback from Kerr.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2019, 09:11:53 PM »
Kerr was so giddy, practically everything Ben said made him giggle - whenever there was a pause, it happened. He reached out and touched Ben back, grinning deliriously and feeling ridiculously replete.

"Mmmm," he agreed that he liked it, eyelids lifting out of their droop so that he could look at Ben, his head lolling in that direction. He thought about seeking a pillow but couldn't be bothered moving and disturbing the pleasant feelings still rippling through him. "Though I probably shouldn't like hurting you that much. It feels like I came so hard in you my balls will be empty for a week," he mused eloquently.

He pulled a squinting face and attempted to peer in the direction of Ben's lower half - without lifting his head. "Did you cum?"

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2019, 09:23:47 PM »
Ben made a concerned face that Kerr asked after his orgasm, one that hadn't come.

"There was, um, too much pain for that," Ben said hurriedly and quickly adding, "but it's not what I... actually, could you finish me now? Hand or mouth," he suggested, not caring which. "I like cumming when I'm still... burning," he said, a somewhat sheepish smile on his face now, though it didn't detract from the hopeful look in his eyes.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2019, 09:31:15 PM »
Kerr laboured up onto one elbow, willing to service Ben and preparing to roll onto his stomach and wriggle down between his legs again. It was only once he was up that his words registered, giving him pause. He frowned down at Ben.

"What do you mean 'still burning'?" he asked, dread freezing his heart and doing an excellent job of clearing away the pleasure cobwebs in his brain. Ben had done this before? Oh, God. He felt like a fool, his throat constricting as he contemplated who. "You've done this... before?' he asked tightly, fighting the urge to pull away. "Who with?" His lips felt numb. He didn't want to know. But he did.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2019, 09:45:38 PM »
Ben's smile broadened and then it fell as Kerr challenged his words. He'd spoken without thought, without guile. He hadn't attempted to calculate the impact of his words. Now, in hindsight, as Kerr demanded a name, he knew he'd made a mistake. His erection, springing upwards at the idea of Kerr's attention, slowly deflated as time passed, Ben not wanting to sully their experience with someone else's name.

"I haven't... I mean, I didn't give... I did, but..." He shook his head and tried one last time. "It was different. Please?"

Please don't make me say his name
Not now
You'll second guess me
What we did

He couldn't tell if he'd hidden his thoughts from Kerr or not. He'd been feeling very comfortable baring himself and it was like trying to slam the shutters closed on Kerr in case he turned.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2019, 09:53:29 PM »
Kerr heard everything and suddenly he didn't want to know. He'd decided the name was 'Saraekiel' and it just made him sad that Ben wanted to hide it. He didn't understand why, when it felt like they were being completely open and honest with one another. The only one second guessing anything was Ben.

After a moment of simply staring, he conceded with Ben's wishes - spoken and unspoken - and silently shuffled down the bed to use his mouth on him. He'd stay on his elbow and lean down, rather than lay on his stomach and risk eye contact.