Author Topic: Havana  (Read 30008 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Havana
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2012, 07:45:44 AM »
The misnomer of Vincent's time spent with Teresa was one of the reasons Vincent pulled back from Owen, and the flexing of the youth's neck muscles was the other.  He pulled right away, in fact, his hands travelling along Owen's arms to end at hands forced away from his middle because he'd stepped back.  Letting one of these hands go also, he moved to the sofa, taking Owen with him, sitting down first and arranging for the youth to sit beside him.

"It wasn't a date," he corrected.  "We didn't have much to say to one another," he continued, but left it there, wondering if Owen would ask him for specifics or drill down question by question.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »
"So... what happened, then?" Owen asked, all wide-eyed curiosity and hormonal voyeurism at the thought of Vincent and that woman having a sexual feeding encounter.

Part of him didn't want to know, because it was scary and he didn't like thinking of Vincent in that monster-ish way, but it was a small part and the rest was raging curiosity, now that they'd opened up to one another so much this holiday.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2012, 04:49:35 PM »
Vincent thought his time over with Teresa.  After he'd called her and received an address to her place, he'd found his way to a modest single bedroom shack in the poorer area of town - though not really a bad one.  Upon arrival, there'd been a lot of heated looks (on her side) and a lot of acquiesence (on his).  She'd worn a highly inappropriate dress (similar to what she'd worn at the clubs) and he'd discovered afterward - no underwear.

"I called her," he began, "and went around to her place.  She lives alone so that made things less complicated."  He was thoughtful and silent for a moment before continuing.  "She had an armchair ready for me to sit in, with cushions piled high on it that I wasn't allowed to remove.  She gave me a foot massage."

He looked sideways at Owen then, for that had been the most unexpected thing to have happened.

"Then she sat on my lap and squirmed around a lot, not to get comfortable but in an attempt to do something for me, I gather.  I was finally allowed to bite her once she was finished with that and knelt over my lap facing me, but her movements started all over again once I began to take her blood.  She was... uninhibited."

He paused, but knew Owen wanted details, so pressed on.  "I hadn't realised she'd had nothing underneath her dress.  After she discovered I wasn't going to take advantage of her in that state, she shifted her legs to straddle only the one of mine and... humped herself to orgasm, though she needed her fingers to finish the job.  I'd closed off the bite long before that, but she seemed no longer to need it.  She grew upset with me when I stopped her from putting her fingers into my mouth, so I left."

An explanation that wasn't quite clinical but was hardly hot and heavy either.  It had the sheen of stark reality while also alluding to something fantastical.  Vincent wasn't about to romanticise the evening he spent with her.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »
Owen's face was a slideshow of expressions as he listened to Vincent's story, picturing the woman writhing on him.  He couldn't imagine being able to resist anything grinding on his cock, it was alert just hearing this story!  He was both appalled and intrigued by the notion she'd stuck fingers in herself and then tried to put them in Vincent's mouth; his face contorted into proof of disgust, though.

"Wow, that's nasty!  So you didn't get at all turned on by her?" he marvelled.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2012, 08:19:28 AM »
Vincent frowned, though it was due to the memory of dealing with Teresa than what Owen had said.

"Not at all, no.  She turned out to be a... a junkie of sorts, those addicted to the bite.  I know many can't help the impulse that takes them over, and I know some wish to experience it again, but she was selling herself to me over it, and I can't stomach that."

He spoke frankly, and couldn't help but think of Leigh, who'd thankfully not turned into trash like that because she'd found a vampire who loved her - but if she'd chosen someone else, it could've turned out disastrously.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2012, 11:49:02 AM »
Owen stared at Vincent, digesting the words and trying to align himself with the notion of being in a sexually-charged situation and not getting turned on.  He simply couldn't.  It would take being six hundred, he thought, for that to happen.  It only made him wonder more about this biting effect and how people became addicted to it; it was that good?  He pondered trying it and, looking at Vincent, knew he wouldn't want to, with him.  He wouldn't want someone so hard to impress, impossible to shift, who wasn't willing to follow through if he was aroused, who didn't give two shits that he wanted... something (plus, it was Vincent).

The scary thing was, he wouldn't want much more than he'd experienced with Steve and how was he to specify that sort of restriction on a vampire?  Steve had been bad enough, no way could he keep himself to himself if he didn't like it, not with a vampire.  Besides, he'd look like some childish idiot who didn't know what he was doing (because he didn't) and that would just be embarrassing.  It was like cold water on a paper cut; it stung but it helped him realise the error of his ways.  He wasn't ready to dabble in this world of sexy vampire biting yet.  He needed more experience in the real world, to play with warm blooded boys and some girls, too, so he could decide what he liked with people and in situations he had some control over.

Oddly, though he felt this holiday had changed him and taught him so much about himself and his relationship with Vincent and with understanding sexuality and even vampires, it had also made it clear just how little he knew, too.  It was strange, this paradox that he felt so grown up yet so innocent at the same time.  He was excited, though, to go back home and attack his life with this new perspective, to head into his senior year of schooling wide-eyed and open to adventure because it seemed he'd been living in such a small box up until now.  A very comfortable, well-protected box guarded by Vincent and his mother.  But no more.  He'd experienced a bit of hurt, shed some tears and he'd learned from it, just as he'd always been told was supposed to happen.  Mistakes were learning experiences that taught you how to be more, do better, but it'd all just been theory up until now.  He was ready to start trying, to swim and do weights to improve his body, to ask people out on dates and improve his seduction skills, to seek out what made him feel good and happy and do it as regularly as he was able, even if it meant skipping things he should be doing.

He was ready to start making mistakes.